剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
激活大家的脊椎
cat/cow position.
很好
Very good.
猫...
Cat...
然后牛...
And then cow...
坐直 做得很好 贾斯珀
Sit up straight. Very good, Jasper.
猫...
Cat...
牛...
And cow...
慢慢地深呼吸
Long, deep breaths.
鼻子吸气嘴吐气
Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth.
牛...
And cow...
猫...
And cat...
麦吉尔先生
Mr. McGill.
艾琳·布里尔
Erin Brill!
你正好赶上椅子瑜伽
You're just in time for chair yoga.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
拉把椅子坐下
Well, pull up a chair.
我们有的是地方
There's always room for one more.
立刻 麦吉尔先生
Now, Mr. McGill.
-怎么了 -你真令人难以置信
- What? - You are unbelievable.
我怎么都想不通
I could not, for the life of me, figure out why on earth
兰德里太太究竟是为什么
Mrs. Landry would suddenly change her mind
突然对矶鹞渡和解协议改了主意
about the Sandpiper settlement.
我费了多大的劲 才把你灌输给她
I had to practically drag the information out of her
和她朋友脑中的谎言问出来
that you filled her head and all of her friends' heads with lies.
我从没欺骗任何人
I never lied to anyone.
你完全扭曲了案件的真实情况
You drastically misrepresented the reality of the case.
那又怎样
So?
那又怎样
So?!
你利用了可怜的兰德里太太
You took advantage of poor Mrs. Landry.
她知道你会从中得到多少好处吗
Does she know how much money you're gonna make from this?
不知道 我再问一遍 那又怎样
Nope. u202dAnd again I ask -- so what?
这些人信任你 吉米
These people trusted you, Jimmy.
你知道我花了多少时间
Do you have any idea how much time I had to put in
听她们唠叨那些没完没了的废话吗
listening to their insipid ramblings about their sciatica
什么坐骨神经痛 什么哪个孙儿最让人失望
or which grandchild disappoints them the most?
她们当然要信任我
Damn right they trust me.
这是我拼了老命才赢得的信任
I worked my ass off earning their trust.
但你却背叛了这份信任
Then you betrayed it.
如果横在我和一百万之间的
If the only thing standing between me and a million bucks
只是某个老太太的眼泪
is some old lady's tears,
那我建议给她面巾纸
then I'd suggest investing in Kleenex.
你毁了她的生活 就因为你想快点拿到你的钱
You've ruined her life because you wanted your money faster.
谁管她
Boo and hoo.
而且话说回来 她也没多少时间可活了
Besides, it's not like she's got that much time left, anyway.
你真恶心
You're disgusting.
还真有钱
And rich.
抱歉了各位
Everyone. Apologies!
比我预想的时间长了些
That was probably more like 20 breaths instead of 10.
大家怎么没做体前屈呢
I don't see a lot of forward folding...
走吧 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
真无♥耻♥
Shame on you.
矶鹞渡生活协助中心
怎么样
So?
效果很好
Like a charm, yeah.
她会重新考虑和解协议吗
She'll go back on the settlement?
我想她过会儿就会找你了
I imagine you'll hear from her within an hour or so.
很好
Good.
干得漂亮
Well done in there.
我说的每个字都是发自内心的
I meant every word I said.
我知道
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
易碎
此面向上
小心轻放
-你们有地址吧 -有
- You got the address? - u202dYep.
好 我们大约一小时后在那边见
Okay. I'll meet you guys there in about an hour.
-到时一起卸货 -好的
- We'll unload. - u202dSounds good.
收拾好了吗
You guys about done?
好了
Yep.
听着 我...
Listen, I, um...
我很抱歉这边没法继续下去了
I'm real sorry that this didn't work out.
没关系
It's fine.
我已经跟我车管部的老上司谈过了
I already talked to my old supervisor at the MVD.
他们应该愿意让我回去
Looks like they can take me back.
所以...
So...
那太好了 还有
That's great. And, you know,
如果我们在其他地方再开业
if we ever get another office up,
一定第一个给你打电♥话♥
I...you'd be our first call.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
知道了
Good to know.
再见了 金
Bye, Kim.
再见
Bye.
她理解的
She understands.
还有什么东西
So, uh, what's left?
都在这了 所有的行政文件都在这里
I think this is it. This is all admin stuff.
预约簿 你的名片盒
Appointment book. Your Rolodex.
你这是干什么
Why'd you do that?
再也不会有老人来找我了
Because no senior's coming within 20 feet of me ever again.
我得开拓新的业务模式
I'm gonna need u202da whole new business model
等我拿回执照以后
when I get my license back.
金 这样没有意义
Kim. It's pointless.
我在三州地区已经臭名远扬了
They're smearing my name across the tri-state area.
他们把电报发到了各个角落
Sendin' telegrams to everyone far and near.
那可不一定
You never know.
这面墙真不错
It's a good wall.
是吗
You think?
是啊
Yeah.
我们会再有一面墙的
We'll get another.
一面更好的墙
A better wall.
好了吗
Ready?
我们回家
Let's go home.
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表