剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表
你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Hello, there. u202dAnything we can help you with?
-怎么了 -把照相机装好 拍摄
- What? - Put that camera back up. Roll it.
根本没用
It's not gonna do a damn thing.
别跟我废话 拍着就行
Don't give me any lip, okay? Just roll it.
一定要对着我的方向
Make sure it's pointed in my direction.
-如果你经常演奏 -你经常演奏吗
- Now, u202dif you're gigging a lot... - Are you gigging a lot?
伙计们 不好意思打扰了
Guys. Sorry to interrupt.
我只是想确定一下一点商量的余地都没了吗
Just want to make sure -- there's no wiggle room here?
-我们在接待顾客呢 -是啊
- We are u202dwith customers right now. - Yeah.
拜托你走吧 谢谢
Please, all right? Just go. Thank you.
祝你们以后财运昌隆
Okay, well, best of luck in all your future endeavors.
-走吧 再见 -走吧
- Go. Goodbye. - Go.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry about that. - Sorry about that.
天啊 你没事吧
Oh, my gosh! Are you okay?
是
It was...
一根鼓棒
a drumstick.
掉在了过道
It was laying loose in the aisle.
来人叫救护车啊
Somebody call an ambulance!
不 你不用...
No, you don't need to...
我不用
I don't need...
好的 救护车
Yes, an ambulance.
好主意
That's a good idea.
你们俩应该有保险的吧
You guys have liability insurance, right?
敬我们的"四角战略"
To our u202d"Four Corners Strategy..."
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers to that. u202d- Cheers.
我不是在催你
I'm not saying this to rush you,
但是我两点四十五分要去四山俱乐部开球
but I have a 2:45 tee time at Four Hills --
-所以别让我太啰嗦 -好
- so don't let me get, uh, long-winded. - Okay.
听说那里的后九洞有点难啊
I've heard the water gets tricky on the back nine there.
没错 我不知道你也玩
You heard right. I didn't know you played.
在我家乡那儿
Well, growing up where I did,
没有什么别的事好干
there was pretty much nothing else to do.
我们应该在球道上见面的
We oughta be having this meeting out on the fairway.
我觉得金要说的可不少
Well, I think Kim has a lot to cover.
说到这个
Speaking of which...
对不起 但我得问一下
Sorry, but I-I gotta ask.
我有个朋友 比利·加特伍德
I've got a friend, Billy Gatwood.
他是个钻井工头
He's a driller,
在法韦尔开了家小公♥司♥
has a small operation over near Farwell.
不管怎么样 这个可怜的混♥蛋♥
Anyway, the poor bastard's tangled up
卷入了一起德州和新墨西哥州的
in some kind of an interstate wrangle
州际纠纷
between Texas and New Mexico.
我说不清到底怎么回事
Now, I can't make heads or tails of it,
他也说不清
and neither can he.
他的律师是个当地人
His lawyer was a local guy,
完全不知道干嘛
completely over his head.
所以比利炒了他 但是现在他不知道
So Billy's fired the guy, but now he doesn't know
到底该不该继续打...
whether to shit or wind his watch --
不好意思说了脏话
pardon my French.
这边
Right this way.
我跟他说了你做的工作
Anyhow, I told him about the job you're doing for us,
他想和你谈谈
and I know he'd love to talk to you.
蒙大拿 我建议去大天空之州
...Montana, I'd suggest Big Sky.
在那里可以领略蒙大拿的魅力
It's got all the beauty of Montana,
但你不用在缆车排队
but you don't have to wait as long in the lift lines.
另一个...
Another... u202d
真是太看得起我了
I can't tell you how flattering that is.
别忘了 金还忙不过
Remember, Kim's got her hands full
犹他州和科罗拉多州的业务
with Utah and Colorado.
在我看来 她已经证明
As far as I'm concerned, she's proven
她可以处理好我们给她的活 而且游刃有余
she can field whatever we throw at her and then some.
凯文 你对我的信心
Kevin, your faith in me is --
我很感激
it's -- it means a lot.
但我们刚开始合作时
But when we first started working together,
我就向你保证过只会处理梅萨维德的事
I promised you Mesa Verde would be my sole focus.
我是认真的
And I meant it.
-是啊 但我想试... -你好啊
- Well, sure, but I gotta take -- - Hey there!
我就觉得有点眼熟
I thought I saw some familiar faces.
-霍华德 -金 坐
- Howard. - Kim...sit.
真不用起来
I insist.
-凯文 -霍华德
- Kevin... u202d- Howard.
佩奇 见到你们真好
...Paige... u202dAlways wonderful to see you.
见到你也是 霍华德 最近怎么样
You, too, Howard. How've you been?
太好了 谢谢
Fantastic. Thank you.
扩张得怎么样
All's well with the expansion?
我看你的分行计划还是在
I saw you got that branch approved
原来的计划时限内通过了
on your original timeline, after all.
是的 多亏了这位韦克斯勒女士
We did. u202dThanks to Ms. Wexler here.
金是最棒的
u202dWell, Kim's one of the best.
有她是你们的幸运
You're lucky to have her.
没错 我们都很幸运
She sure is, and we sure are.
她当初复审文件
Seems like just yesterday
登记小时数的场景还历历在目
she was logging hours in doc review.
看到我曾经栽培的人羽翼丰满
Always a pleasure u202dto see one of our protégées
独当一面 总是那么令人欣慰
spread her wings and leave the nest.
我就不打扰你们了
Well, I'll get out of your hair.
祝你们好运
Best of luck to all of you.
你也是 霍华德
You, too, Howard.
我很高兴你对我们如此忠心
I appreciate that we've got you all to ourselves,
-但我觉得比利只要咨♥询♥... -不好意思
- but I'm thinking Billy just needs a consultation -- - I'm so sorry,
能不能失陪一下
um, but, uh, would you excuse me for just a moment?
当然
Sure.
我吃过这里的三文鱼和菲力牛排
I've had the salmon here and the filet.
如果你喜欢吃扇贝 这里的也很美味
if you like sea scallops, they're fantastic.
-金 又见面了 -霍华德 坐下
- Kim. Uh, uh, hello again. - Howard...sit.
真不用起来 抱歉打扰了
I insist. Sorry to interrupt.
我得给霍华德一样东西
I just needed u202dto give Howard something.
各位 这位是金·韦克斯勒
Folks, this is Kim Wexler,
以前在我们律所工作
a former member of our firm.
金 这是奥马利公♥司♥的团队
Kim, uh, this is the team from O'Malley Industries.
当然了 我记得劳伦
Oh, of course. I remember Lauren.
很高兴又见到你 金
Good to see you again, Kim.
这位是杰克·斯威特 新的财务总监
This is Jack Sweet, our new CFO.
-你好 -幸会
- Oh, hello. - u202dPleasure.
见到你们也很高兴 亨利 尼克
Nice to see you, too, Henry, Nick.
-玛丽·奥斯丁 很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Marie Austin. Good to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
金·韦克斯勒给HHM律所开具14815美金支票
见到大家很开心
Good to see all of you.
用餐愉快 霍华德
Have a wonderful lunch, Howard.
很抱歉耽误了一下
Sorry to hold things up.
-没事 -好了
- Not at all. u202d- Okay.
凯文 如果你愿意给我加特伍德先生的电♥话♥
Kevin, if you want u202dto give me Mr. Gatwood's number,
我很乐意跟他沟通
I'd be happy to speak to him.
太好了
Well, that's great.
等我了解清楚情况
Once I understand what's going on,
我就给他介绍一家律所
I'll put him together with a firm
他会得到专业的帮助
that'll take very good care of him.
我就交给你了
I leave it in your capable hands.
很好 那么犹他州
Great. Okay, Utah.
好消息是那里的申请要求和我们之前
The good news is the filing requirements are very similar
-向亚利桑那州递交的很相似 -很好
- to what we submitted for Arizona. - Oh, good.
再次谢谢你 金 我会叫比利等你电♥话♥
Thanks again, Kim. I'll let Billy know you'll be calling,
我们以后聊聊高尔夫
and we'll talk tee times soon.
-好的 -很快会再见面 金
- Sounds good. All right. - See you soon, Kim.
再见
Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我觉得挺明显的啊
I think it's pretty self-explanatory.
霍华德 我离开律所时 你很慷慨
Look, Howard, you were very generous when I left HHM,
但你帮我还清了法学院的学费
but it never sat right with me
我一直很过意不去
剧集 | 风骚律师 | 导航列表