是 小姐
Miss.
晚餐很棒 罗杰斯太太
Excellent dinner, Mrs Rogers.
有你在是欧文夫妇的幸运
The Owens are lucky to have you.
我绝对会这样跟他们说的
I'll certainly be telling them so.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, Madam.
你的学校在哪里
Whereabouts is your school?
你可能没听说过 并不怎么出名
I doubt you'd have heard of it. It's not particularly well-known.
应该也不怎么样
Nor particularly good, either.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
不然你也不会
Otherwise, you would not
在夏天出来做兼♥职♥了
be needing employment in the summer months.
学费不够高 所以薪水也不够高
Their fees are not high enough, nor is their pay.
我不是不赞许你找兼♥职♥充实自己...
Not that I disapprove of you seeking employment and being busy -
恰恰相反
far from it.
但何必在三流学校任教
But why teach in a third-rate establishment,
教出三流的女孩呢
producing third-rate girls?
肯定是不值得你浪费时间和精力吧
Barely worth your time and attention, I would have thought.
女士们先生们
'Ladies and gentlemen!'
请安静
'Silence, please!'
那是谁
Who is that?
你们面临如下指控
'You are charged with the following indictments.
爱德华·乔治·阿姆斯特朗
'Edward George Armstrong,
-你谋杀了露依莎·玛丽·克里斯 -这是谁
- that you murdered Louisa Mary Clees...' - Who is this?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir...
艾米莉·卡洛琳·布朗特
'Emily Caroline Brent,
你谋杀了碧翠丝·泰勒
that you murdered Beatrice Taylor...'
-是谁在说话 -这什么意思
- Who is this? - What's the meaning of this?
威廉·亨利·布洛尔
'William Henry Blore,
-你谋杀了詹姆斯·斯蒂芬·兰德 -天呐
- that you did murder James Stephen Landor...' - God almighty!
薇拉·伊丽莎白·克雷索恩
'Vera Elizabeth Claythorne,
你谋杀了西里尔·奥格尔维·汉密尔顿
'that you did murder Cyril Ogilvie Hamilton.
菲利普·隆巴德 你谋杀了东非某部落
'Philip Lombard, that you did murder 21 men,
二十一个人
'members of an East African tribe.
约翰·戈登·麦克阿瑟
'John Gordon MacArthur,
-你谋杀了亨利·里士满 -声音哪传来的
- that you did murder Henry Richmond...' - Where is this coming from?
-安东尼·詹姆斯·马斯顿 -走吧 罗杰斯
- 'Anthony James Marston, - Let's go, Rogers.
你谋杀了约翰和露西·库姆斯
that you did murder John and Lucy Coombes...'
我根本没听说过他们
I never heard of them.
劳伦斯·约翰·沃格雷夫
'Lawrence John Wargrave,
你谋杀了爱德华·西顿
'that you did murder Edward Seton.'
让开
Get out of my way.
托马斯和艾瑟尔·罗杰斯
'Thomas and Ethel Rogers...
你们谋杀了詹妮弗·布雷迪
'..That you did murder Jennifer Brady.'
-托马斯 -庭下犯人
- Thomas? - 'Prisoners at the bar...'
你们是否认罪
'..How do you plead?'
罗杰斯太太
Mrs Rogers?
-她就是昏过去了 -我去拿包
- She just took a turn. - I'll go fetch my bag.
-她不会有事的 -这我说了算
- She'll be all right. - I'll be the judge of that.
-唱片 -写着"绝唱"
- A record? - It's called Swan Song.
他们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are they playing at?
他们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are they playing at?
你的好朋友 欧文夫妇
Your pals, the damn Owens.
放开他吧 马斯顿 他根本不认识他们
Let him go, Marston, he doesn't know them.
他不叫戴维斯
He's not Davis.
我是布洛尔
I'm Blore.
威廉·布洛尔警长
Detective Sergeant William Blore.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
直觉
Instinct.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
真是的 这些可怕的诬告
Really! These grotesque, false accusations!
是啊 将军
Indeed, General!
我们该等医生和罗杰斯下来
We should wait for the doctor and Rogers.
等大家都到齐的
We should wait until everyone is together.
好啊 胖子 我们都听警♥察♥的吧
Well said, Tubs. Let's all listen to the policeman.
克雷索恩小姐
Miss Claythorne?
给
Here.
很温和 能帮你入眠
It's mild, but it will help you sleep.
罗杰斯 我觉得只有你能回答一些
I suspect, Rogers, that there are questions about our hosts
关于主人的问题
that only you can answer.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
给你几分钟安顿你妻子
A few minutes, then, to settle your wife.
是
Sir.
我早说了
I told you!
我早说了
I told you...
给我振作起来 娘们
Pull yourself together, woman!
把嘴巴闭上 你个蠢婆娘
Stop flapping your trap, you dozy bitch.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗杰斯就来
Rogers is coming.
罗杰斯 说吧
Well, Rogers?
你看 "遵从我的指示
See... "On my instructions...
按所写时间播放唱片"
put the record on at such a time".
我们被告知这是个惊喜 是个游戏
We were told it was to be a surprise, a party game.
-什么鬼游戏 -但你当时也在屋里
- Some party game! - But you were in the room with us.
唱片有延迟
There's a delay on the record.
有人为此很下工夫
Somebody went to a lot of time and expense.
如果我早知道唱片内容
If I'd known what was on the record,
就绝不会参与进来
I'd never have been a part of it.
上面说的关于我和罗杰斯太太的话 胡扯
What is said about me and Mrs Rogers? Never!
完全子虚乌有吗
Nothing in it, then?
布雷迪女士对我们来说就像亲人
Miss Brady were like family to us.
我们为她鞠躬尽瘁
'We did everything for her.
她身体不好 十分脆弱
'She weren't well. Frail as a bird.
但因为她给我们留下了一小笔遗产
'But on account of how she left us a small legacy...
有些人就喜欢泼脏水
'Well, some folk will say anything to hurt.'
很遗憾
There's a lot of jealousy
家政行业有很多眼红的人
amongst domestic service, I'm afraid to say.
楼下往往是毒蛇窝
Below stairs is very often a nest of vipers.
谢谢 罗杰斯 如果还有需要我们会按铃的
Thank you, Rogers. We'll ring if we require anything further.
我见过不少懒惰恶毒的仆人
I've had more than my fair share of lazy and vindictive staff.
-我相信罗杰斯 -没道理啊
- I believe Rogers. - Doesn't make any sense.
我都不认识什么约翰和露西·库姆斯
I've never even met a John and Lucy Coombes.
恶毒的谎言
Malicious nonsense.
露依丝·克里斯是位外科病人
Louise Clees was a surgical patient.
手术风险很大 出现了并发症 大家都知道
It was risky, there were complications. Everyone knew that.
但一出了事
But the moment anything goes wrong,
就会怪罪医生
it's "blame the bloody surgeon".
没人怪你 医生
No-one's blaming you, Doctor.
有人怪我啊
Well, someone is!
亨利·里士满是我手下最优秀的年轻军官之一
Henry Richmond was one of my finest young officers,
他在英勇为国尽忠时牺牲了
who fell in the pursuit of his gallant duty for King and Country.
万万不可
It is repugnant
听信这等卑劣的谣言
that these vile rumours should be given credence...
万万不可
Repugnant!
爱德华·西顿是有罪的
Edward Seton was guilty.
虽然我听取了法庭无法采信的证据
I was party to evidence that was not admissible before the court.
但他的确有罪
But he was guilty.
我唯一一次碰兰德就是给他戴上手铐
The only time I laid hands on Landor was to put handcuffs on him.
他是个酒鬼 人♥渣♥
He was a degenerate and a drunk.
被自己的呕吐物噎死了
He choked on his own puke.
西里尔 是个小男孩
Cyril... the little boy...
我是他的家庭教师
I was his governess.
他本来不该去游泳的 他不够强壮
He wasn't supposed to swim, he wasn't strong.
但他溜开了 我...
But he sneaked off and I...
我泳技实在不够好
I wasn't a good enough swimmer.
我就是不够好
I just wasn't good enough.
我真的尽力了
I tried.
我拼命去救他
I really tried to save him.
他可怜的母亲完全心碎了
His poor mother was broken, she was so broken.
我还得被别人救上岸来
I... I had to be rescued.
我差点淹死
I almost drowned.