I haven't really formed one.
我不信任他们任何人
I don't trust any of them.
布洛尔 那混♥蛋♥隆巴德 克雷索恩
Blore. That bastard Lombard. Claythorne.
那个宗教狂布朗特女士
Miss Brent and her religious mania.
但你和我...
But you and I...
我们有敏锐的头脑
..We have sharp minds.
是真正的聪明人
Actual intellects.
我们该团结一致
We should stay together.
好啊
Very well.
天呐
Oh, Go...
给 给
Here. Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
像个孩子一样滴在身上
Dribbling down myself like a child.
是克雷索恩小姐泡的咖啡
Miss Claythorne's making the coffee...
该有人盯着她
She should be watched.
好了
Right.
你去收拾楼梯
You do the stairs,
我去把柴棚的内脏清理干净
I'm going to wash the guts out of the woodstore.
可以吗
Can I?
我还挺喜欢做家务的
I rather enjoy domestic tasks.
的确让人安神
They are soothing.
很正常
Normal.
是啊
Indeed.
我就回来
I'll just be a moment.
好
All right.
被蜜蜂[B]蜇了
Stung by a bee.
六个只剩五
And then there were five.
罗杰斯死了 我该考虑做午饭了
Well, I suppose, with no Rogers, I should think about lunch.
我能吃下一匹马
I could eat a scabby horse.
你还真饿了吗
You're actually hungry?
处理罗杰斯的尸体可挺辛苦
That was heavy work... dealing with Rogers.
而且是你提到午餐的
And you're the one that suggested lunch.
那只是因为现在到时候了
Only because it's what one does at this time of day,
但我并不饿 你怎么会饿了
but I'm not hungry, how could you possibly be hungry?
我说你
Oi, you!
别含沙射影
Don't go implying...
狗血喷人 我没...
Casting aspersions... I've got not,
我跟这事没关系
I've got nothing to do with this.
我跟这一切都没关系
I've got nothing to do with any of it.
我不过就是说我饿了
Just because I said I was hungry.
我是饿了 这不能证明什么
I AM hungry, it doesn't prove a single thing!
我要去换衣服
I'm going to get dressed.
我整个早上
The whole morning,
不是在搬罗杰斯 就是在清理内脏
dragging Rogers around, clearing up guts,
连杯茶润润嗓子都没有 你...
without so much as a cup of tea to wet me whistle, and you..
-你居然还当我... -冷静
- you look at me like I... - Calm down.
你真好意思 小妞
You've got some front, love.
你脸皮真厚
You've got some right brass neck.
别独自下楼
Don't go downstairs on your own.
那俩人在楼下呢
Not with those two.
沃格雷夫和阿姆斯特朗吗
What, Wargrave and Armstrong?
在这儿等着我
You wait up here for me.
房♥门是锁的 所以一定有把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
It was locked. Which means there must be a master key.
罗杰斯肯定有把万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
Rogers must have had a master key.
-是你俩给他收了尸 -是你发现了他
- You two dealt with the body! - And you found it!
是这样吗
Or did you?
你叫得像个娘们
You shrieking like a woman,
这演技有点浮夸了吧
was that a bit of amateur dramatics, was it?
我没碰过罗杰斯
I did nothing to Rogers.
我没拿什么万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
I didn't take any master key,
我们都无法确定是否有那东西
we don't even know if there IS a master key,
而且枪被盗也只是你一人之词
and we only had your word that the gun was stolen,
-或许是你拿了 -我何必偷自己的枪
- you could've taken it. - Why would I steal my own gun?
我不知道你为什么做任何事 隆巴德
I don't know why you'd do anything, Lombard,
我不知道你为什么杀了
I don't know why you killed
罗杰斯或布朗特女士或麦克阿瑟
Rogers or Miss Brent or MacArthur.
-我没杀他们 -你当然会那么说了
- I didn't kill them. - Well, you WOULD say that, wouldn't you?
就像你会说你的枪是被盗的
Just like you'd say that your gun was stolen.
你真是个一级
You really are a first-class,
五星
five-star,
纯金的白♥痴♥
solid gold fucking moron.
行了 还有女士呢
Please! The lady!
虚实并用
Double bluff.
什么 胖子
What, Tubs?
你偷走自己的枪的原因 阿姆斯特朗说得有理
Why you would steal your own gun. Armstrong's got a point.
这都是故弄玄虚的诡计 虚实并用的诈术
It's all riddles and games, smoke and mirrors, double bluff.
你是最后一个下来的
You were the last one down.
最后一个
The last one.
比别人迟了好多
Ages behind everyone else.
你磨蹭什么呢
What, what took you so long?
我不想说
I don't care to say.
是你杀了罗杰斯
You killed Rogers.
你拿了万♥能♥钥♥匙♥ 然后去睡觉
You took the master key, you went to bed,
你等到我们都下楼来了
you made sure all of us were downstairs,
就去了我的房♥间 拿了我的枪
then you got in my room and took my gun.
你拿了我的枪 你个混♥蛋♥
You have my gun, you little prick.
隆巴德 够了
Lombard! For heaven's sake.
我没杀罗杰斯
I never killed Rogers and
我没拿钥匙也没拿你的枪
I ain't got your key or your sodding gun!
那你为什么那么磨蹭
Then what took you so long?
如果你不是去我屋里偷我的枪了
If you weren't in my room, stealing my gun,
为什么会是最后一个下来
then why were you last down?
你非要问的话 我上厕所来着
I was in the bloody lavvy, if you must know!
便秘了
Constipated.
是啊
Oh, yes.
笑吧
Yeah, laugh it up.
这不好笑
It's not funny.
被困在那种情况下
Bound up something rotten.
急得一身汗
Sat there in a muck sweat.
所以不是我
So it weren't me.
可能是我们任何人
It could have been any of us.
我们任何人都可能拿了钥匙
Any one of us could have had the key.
我们任何人都可能拿了枪
Any one of us could have the gun.
只有这个办法能确定
It is the only way to be sure.
又不是单单针对你
It's not like you have been singled out.
我们都得被搜一遍
We're all getting the same.
没有钥匙
No key.
没有枪
No gun.
该你了 克雷索恩小姐
Now you, Miss Claythorne.
当然
Of course.
我只是想搜得彻底一些
I'm just being thorough.
你喜欢雨果叔叔 是吧
You like Uncle Hugo, don't you?
是啊
I do.
我...爱上他了
I'm...in love with him.
我好爱他 爱得心疼
I love him so much it hurts.
真傻 女孩子好傻
Silly. Girls are silly.
我要嫁给他
And I'm going to marry him.
我听妈妈说他结不起婚
I heard Mummy say he couldn't afford to get married.
我会想办法的 西里尔
Well, I'll find a way, Cyril.
-如果你嫁给雨果叔叔 -我一定会的
- If you marry Uncle Hugo... - When I marry Hugo.
那你就是我婶婶了吗
Will you be my aunt?
是啊
I will.
薇拉婶婶
Aunt Vera.
到时我们会很开心的
And what fun we'll have.
圣诞节 生日还有暑假
Christmas and birthdays and summer holidays.
一起野餐 开派对
Picnics. Parties.
骑马
Pony rides.
等我们拥有一切 会非常快乐的
How happy we'll be when we have everything!
西里尔
Cyril!
隆巴德为什么没来
Why isn't Lombard doing this?
布洛尔和我觉得最好把你俩分开