阿加莎·克里斯蒂作品
无人生还
第一集
伦敦 1939年8月
技术人员局 艾萨克·莫里斯
U·N·欧文
尤娜·南茜·欧文
致: 艾米莉·布朗特
女子道德教育中心创办人
亲爱的布朗特女士
我对您十分仰慕
附来程车票一张 期待与您相见
亲爱的阿姆斯特朗医生
我得知您是女性神经紊乱疾病专家
L·J·沃格雷夫法官
伦敦 普林斯顿广场2号♥
亲爱的东尼
亲爱的东尼
我们共同的密友巴杰·伯克利
告诉我 你能让别♥墅♥派对气氛火热
我要在我士兵岛的避暑庄园办派对
亲爱的布洛尔警长
我需要一个目光敏锐之人
L·J·沃格雷夫法官
安东尼·马斯顿
菲利普·隆巴德
情况不稳定
P·隆巴德先生
亲爱的麦克阿瑟将军
我是位业余但热忱的军事史学家
谨启
U·N·欧文
谨启
U·N·欧文
士兵岛
士兵岛
士兵岛
士兵岛
士兵岛
士兵岛
士兵岛
托马斯和艾瑟尔·罗杰斯 畏手畏脚
安东尼·马斯顿
菲利普·隆巴德 芬尼亚会会员
薇拉·克雷索恩小姐
爱德华·阿姆斯特朗医生
艾米莉·布朗特女士
十个小士兵 为了吃饭去奔走
噎死一个没法救 十个只剩九
下集预告
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you...
西里尔 西里尔
Cyril! Cyril!
职位是秘书
The, er...position is for a secretary.
那么中介不该给你我的名字
Then the agency shouldn't have given you my name.
我打字和速记都不够熟练
My typing and shorthand isn't good enough.
那就是助理
Assistant, then.
带一点点秘书职责
With some minor secretarial duties.
我把资料都发给了她 她选了你
I sent her all the details. She chose you.
真的吗
Really?
你是教师
You're a teacher?
是的 体育教师
Games mistress, yes.
教师擅长组织
Teachers are good at organising.
欧文太太有许多客人要接待
Mrs Owen is expecting a lot of guests.
工作地点在哪
Whereabouts in the country?
德文郡海岸 士兵岛
The Devon coast. Soldier Island.
海边
The coast?
奥黛丽跟我讲了好多杂♥志♥上的相关报道
Audrey's been telling me about it from her magazines -
是不是啊 奥黛丽
haven't you, Audrey?
说是某个好莱坞明星买♥♥下了那座岛
Some Hollywood film star was supposed to have bought it,
其实不然 是欧文夫妇
but no, it's Mr and Mrs Owen.
你见过他们
You've met them?
没有 一直书信联♥系♥
No, everything by letter.
一座岛
An island?
在海边吗
By the sea?
岛一般都是在海边的
Islands are generally by the sea.
请把盒子拿过来 奥黛丽
The box, if you please, Audrey.
我不...或许我不适合...
I... I don't... Maybe I'm not suited...
她指名要你
You are who she wants.
而且报酬也相当丰厚
And it's very well-paid.
如果你符合要求 能得到个固定职位
There's a permanent position on offer, if you fit the bill.
-好吧 但是... -先拿去用
- Yes, but... - For immediate expenses.
这是为一部剧准备的吗
And...and this is for a play?
伦敦西区的剧目
In the West End?
我会被算在剧组里吗
And will I be credited in the programme?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen!
请安静
Silence, please!
你们面临如下指控
You are charged with the following indictments.
天啊
Oh, my God!
真见鬼
Bloody hell!
去你的 你个蠢货
Damn you, you stupid bastard!
其他人也来了
Oh, well. Here are the others...
我姓克雷索恩
I'm Miss Claythorne.
欧文太太的秘书
Mrs Owen's secretary.
你是纳拉科特先生吗
Are you Mr Narracott?
又没有其他人举牌子 我已经渡俩人过去了
Ain't no-one else holding the sign. Already taken two over.
没事找事的老女人和花里胡哨的小伙子
Fussy old maid and some flashy young lad.
我对这港口熟得不得了
Been in and out of this harbour like a fiddler's elbow.
老水手有他们自己的礼节
Sea dogs have their own etiquette.
下午好
Well, good afternoon.
我是麦克阿瑟将军
General MacArthur.
天啊 能见到你太荣幸了
Good Lord! What an honour to meet you.
-沃格雷夫 -沃格雷夫法官
- Wargrave. - Justice Wargrave?
是我万分荣幸 先生
The honour's all mine, sir.
我现在已经退休了
Retired from justice now.
你是
Mr...?
菲利普·隆巴德
Lombard. Philip.
你是
And you, sir?
戴维斯
Davis.
你们到底来不来
Are you coming, or not?
我们走吧
Well...shall we?
这边走 过来
This way, just up here...
下午好
Good afternoon!
欢迎来到士兵岛
Welcome to Soldier Island.
好了 走吧
Right. Come along.
抱歉 出什么问题了吗
Sorry, is there a problem?
他们付的钱只让我带到这儿 先生
Well, that's as far as my fee will take me, sir.
老天啊
For God's sake...
戴维斯
Davis?
戴维斯
Davis?
我不胜感激
I'd be grateful...
没问题
Of course.
罗杰斯...
Well, Rogers...
我们什么时候能见到主人
Our hosts - when can we expect to meet them?
今晚就应该全到齐了 先生
We should be a full house by tonight, sir.
下午好
Afternoon.
我是东尼·马斯顿
Tony Marston.
期待在晚餐时见到大家
Well, I look forward to meeting you all at dinner.
端杯金汤力去我房♥间
A stiff G&T in my room.
是 先生
Sir.
欧文太太有没有留给我什么指示
Did Mrs Owen leave any instructions for me?
我是秘书
I'm the secretary.
只要求确保您住得舒心
Only to ensure that you were comfortable
并满足您的一切需求 克雷索恩小姐
and had everything you wished for, Miss Claythorne.
请各位先生跟我来
Now, if the gentlemen would follow me,
罗杰斯太太会送小姐上去
Mrs Rogers will escort the lady.
谢谢 戴维斯...
Well, thank you, Davis...
我的朋友卡尔明顿太太 康斯坦斯·卡尔明顿
Did my friend, Mrs Culmington - Mrs Constance Culmington -
你知道她是改主意了吗
did she change her plans, do you know?
不 恐怕我不知道
No, I'm afraid I don't.
真是不像话
Ridiculously vague.
很抱歉 我最近才得到这份工作
Well, I'm sorry. I only just recently got the job.
不不 不是说你 克雷索恩小姐
No, no, no, no. Not you, Miss Claythorne.
我是说这整件事
I mean, this whole arrangement.
欧文夫妇邀请我来
The Owens invited me here
见我的朋友 但她根本不在
to meet my friend and she's not even here.
真奇怪 真的很奇怪
Very strange. Very strange indeed.
-我来帮你 -你真好
- Can I help you? Here. - Oh, too kind.
别纠缠我了
Leave me alone.
看看你这样子
Look at the state of you.
我还得给牛肉抹油
I've got to baste my beef.
还有蛋奶酥 托马斯 蛋奶酥怎么办
And my souffles, Thomas, what about my souffle?
总不能由我给她换衣服吧
Well, I can't dress her, can I?
去吧
Go on.
你从小就这样吗
Was it a childhood affliction?
你的眼睛
Your eyes?