不 太太
No, madam.
突然就这样了
Came on all suddenly.
受了惊吓吧 还是突然的改变
Shock, maybe? Sudden change?
抱歉 太太 我不知道
Begging your pardon, madam, I don't know.
你肯定知道
You must know.
抱歉 太太 我不知道
Begging your pardon, madam, I don't.
我一直觉得
I always think it's rather a weakness,
如此受自身情况局限 是一种软弱
to be so affected by something in one's circumstances.
可以说是放纵 近乎自负
Rather indulgent, almost vain.
我们必须坚强 罗杰斯太太
We must be strong, Mrs Rogers,
特别是在如今
especially in these times.
我们必须勇敢
We must be valiant,
正直
and virtuous.
要有英国女人的样子
And we must be Englishwomen.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
另外 提点建议
And a little advice.
你以后先搽些古龙香水
In future, a splash of Eau de Cologne
再上楼服侍女士吧
before you come upstairs to attend on the ladies.
我知道在厨房♥工作容易出汗
I appreciate it's hot, working in the kitchen,
但没必要用这种方式大加强调
but there's no need to announce it quite so emphatically.
抱歉 夫人
Beg your pardon, madam.
罐头食品
Tinned goods.
军队 战争 那场战争
Troops. War. The war.
罐头食品
Tinned goods.
沃格雷夫法官 之前没好好介绍自己 真抱歉
Judge Wargrave, I'm terribly sorry for the clumsy introduction.
我很不习惯旅行 糊里糊涂的
I'm a terrible traveller, completely lose my bearings.
我们赶上了吗
Are we on time?
勉强赶上
Only just.
先生
Ah, sir.
您提前准备好了
You're ready sooner than we'd anticipated.
-上面是什么 -只是顶楼 先生
- What's up there? - Just roof space, sir.
先生 我被告知
Ah, sir - I've been advised
上面的基脚不太牢靠
that the footing isn't particularly sturdy up there.
最好别上去 不然恐怕您会突然
Best avoided, lest you make an unexpected entrance
空降某一间卧室 先生
into one of the bedrooms, sir -
从天花板空降
by way of the ceiling.
我带您去客厅吧 先生
May I show you to the drawing room, sir?
您等候其他客人时 或许先来杯开胃酒
Perhaps an aperitif, whilst you await the other guests?
戴维斯先生
Ah... Mr Davis.
你看起来需要喝一杯
You look like a man who could use a drink.
正合我意 或许来一小杯吧
How very congenial. Perhaps a small...snifter.
罗杰斯先生 带路吧
Mr Rogers, lead the way.
小姐
Miss?
您在找什么吗 小姐
Is there something you're looking for, Miss?
因为这是楼下 小姐
Because this is the belowstairs, Miss.
员工待的地方
For staff.
我就是员工
Well, I am staff.
小姐 我们接到非常严格的指示
Miss, we had very strict instructions
要将您作为客人对待
that you were to be treated as a guest.
客人是不到楼下来的
Guests don't come below stairs.
听起来你像是在赶我走
It rather sounds as though you're asking me to leave.
还有多少人要来 欧文夫妇的客人
How many more are you expecting, with the Owens?
他们到时 我们才知道
We shall know when they arrive.
那你们就两个人 要如何应付
And how will you cope, just the two of you?
罗杰斯和我能胜任
Rogers and myself is competent.
绰绰有余
More than.
所以 能请您离开吗
So, if you please?
做得好 姑娘
Well done, girl.
多么田园的傍晚啊
What an idyllic evening.
天空美极了
The sky!
叫人怎能不相信造物主的力量
How can one not believe in a creator?
戴维斯
Davis.
艾米莉·布朗特
Emily Brett.
爱德华·阿姆斯特朗
Edward Armstrong.
我房♥间里也有一幅
There's one in my room, too.
应该每个房♥间都有
I imagine there's one in every room.
这是士兵岛嘛 正常
Well... Soldier Island. It makes sense.
很有趣
It's amusing.
我有很强的预感
I have a strong suspicion
这家主人喜欢奇思妙想
our hosts are inclined to whimsy.
我不能评论主人家
I cannot comment on our hosts.
听话的好秘书
Good little secretary.
我失陪了
Excuse me.
我们一开始有点不愉快 对吧
We've got off on the wrong foot, haven't we?
但你的腿确实很漂亮
But you do have very pretty legs.
不去欣赏它们简直就是一种怠慢
It would have been remiss not to admire them.
隆巴德先生
Mr Lombard...
你好像以为
..You seem to be under the impression
我是那种女人
that I am a particular kind of woman.
我向你保证我不是
And I assure you that I am not.
我不喜欢被人窥视
I do not like to be looked at.
我看人有种直觉
I get instincts about people.
我对你就有直觉
I've an instinct about you.
我认为你在装
I think you're pretending.
喝点什么吗 马斯顿先生
A drink, Mr Marston?
红杜松子酒 红得像处♥女♥的脸
Pink gin. Pink as a virgin's blush.
刚没听到你的名字
Didn't catch your name.
菲利普·隆巴德
Philip Lombard.
爱尔兰人 你肯定认识可克朗夫妇
Irish. You must know the Corkerons.
他们是我好友
Great chums of mine.
随和的不得了
Endlessly simpatico.
基本上是个人物的都认识他们
Anyone who's anyone knows them.
你爱打赌吗 隆巴德
Are you a betting man, Lombard?
看情况
It depends.
今晚某个时候
At some point this evening,
那些老家伙中肯定有人
one of those crumbling old roaks
会开始讲战争的事
will start talking about the war.
然后他们会问我们
And then he'll ask us both
是不是很遗憾
if we aren't damned sorry
错过了上一次上战场的机会
to have missed the last one
还说我们应该决心在下场战争中尽忠尽责
and how we should be gung ho to do our duty in the next.
虽然不会有下一场了
Not that there's going to be a next one.
总会有下一场的
There's always a next one.
怎么样 打赌吗
So, how about it? A bet?
胜算太小
The odds are too short.
听听他们 揪着往事不放
Listen to them. Clinging on.
他们以为自己仍有价值
They think they still mean something
但根本没人会注意或在乎他们的死活
but nobody at all would notice, or care, if they just...
我要去好好跟他们打个招呼
I'm going to be exceptionally charming to them.
那好吧 克雷索恩小姐
Oh, all right, Miss Claythorne.
如果这能令你开心 我为盯着你道歉
If it'll make you happy, I'm sorry for staring.
隆巴德先生
Mr Lombard,
我看你从不为任何事感到抱歉
I doubt you're ever sorry for anything.
真聪明
Smart girl.
女士们先生们 龙虾蛋奶酥
Ladies and gentlemen, lobster souffle.
希望别太腻
I hope it isn't too rich.
我在家吃饭都很清淡
I always dine so modestly at home.
不用 谢谢
I won't, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们之前见过 你记得吗
We've met before, you know?
抱歉 我记性没以前那么好了
Oh, forgive me, my memory is not what it was.
或许你在我面前做过证
Perhaps you gave evidence before me?
不 不是那样 那我肯定会记得
No, no, it wasn't that, I'd remember that.
是别的
It's something else...
我会想起来的
It'll come to me.
这东西好吗
I'm not at all sure about these.
看起来像...异教的
They look very... pagan.
那是十个小士兵 就是诗里面写的
They're the ten little soldiers. You know, from the poem.
我记得滚瓜烂熟
I know it off by heart.
小时候保姆总是背给我听
When I was a little boy, my nanny used to recite it to me.