剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
我是格里芬 我在黑溪路发现了一辆面包车
Griffin here. Found a van up on Black Creek Road.
看起来像用来运送很多人的车
Looks like it was used to transport a lot of folks.
车牌号♥是5DMK6X
License plate, 5-David-Mary King-6-Xray.
现场没有人 但是我看到了受伤的迹象
No individuals on scene, but I do see evidence of injury.
有人在这里吗
Anybody out here?
我是克尔县治安官 我们会帮助你的
Kerr County Sheriff!
我是克尔县治安官 我们会帮助你的
We will help you!
有人吗
- Oh... - Hello!
好 我开车转一圈 看看能发现什么
Alright, I'm gonna make a loop, see what I can see.
嘿
Hey... Hey.
在雪地里发现一个人 建议你最好不要搜身
Find a guy in the snow, you don't think to frisk him.
我们就搜了你的身
We frisked you.
嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎
Hey, pal?
嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎
I don't think you're gonna get much reception on that
嘿 朋友 我觉得你在很长一段时间里 都不会受到什么欢迎
for quite a while. You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗
for quite a while. You know what I mean?
我知道
I know. You're pissed about that whole hot poker thing.
你对烫火钳的事很生气
I know. You're pissed about that whole hot poker thing.
我完全理解
I totally get it.
但是 听着 你在这里发生的事情
But look, what you have going on here,
那是你和他们之间的事
that's between you and them.
不关我的事
Not my problemo.
我会给你付点医药费然后离开
I'm gonna make a little donation
我会给你付点医药费然后离开
to your health fund and be on my way.
你可以留着毯子
You can keep the blanket.
我就说我们应该让他冻死在路上的
I told you we should have left him to freeze.
我就说我们应该让他冻死在路上的
我知道
我从没来过这里
I was never here.
我什么也没看到
I never saw anything.
艾莲娜 你能给我拿根绳子吗 拜托?
Elena, would you get me a rope, please?
-你真是个好演员 欧文 -或许我以后会试试
You're a really good actor, Owen.
-你真是个好演员 欧文 -或许我以后会试试
Maybe I'll try that next.
曼努尔
Manuel?
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他们要来找我们了
They're coming for us.
他们知道我们在哪里
They know where we are.
911 紧急呼救:孤星
有人吗
Hello?
妈妈
Bring hope of new joys...
妈妈
Mom?
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你看到我的泡茶器了吗
Have you seen my slow tea infuser?
我到处都找不到
Can't find it anywhere.
是水獭的那个吗
The otter one?
那是树懒
It's a sloth.
巴特卡普吃了
Buttercup ate it.
它吃了吗 真淘气
He did? That rascal.
嘿 爸爸在哪里
Hey, uh, where's Dad?
我不知道 可能在工作吧
I have no idea.
我不知道 可能在工作吧
Work, probably.
不 他…
No, he...
暴风雪肯定已经停了
Ah, the storm must have passed.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
大概没什么
Nothing, I guess.
坐下吧 喝点茶
Sit down. Have some tea.
那么
So... when did you get in?
-你什么时候到的 -就刚才
So... when did you get in?
-你什么时候到的 -就刚才
Just now. I flew in as soon as I heard
我一听到你最近住院的事就坐飞机过来了
Just now. I flew in as soon as I heard
我一听到你最近住院的事就坐飞机过来了
about your latest little stint in the hospital.
你去医院去得太频繁了
You know you're in there so often, you oughta enroll
都快成为那里的贵宾了
You know you're in there so often, you oughta enroll
都快成为那里的贵宾了
in some sort of rewards program.
-我之前在医院里吗 -你不记得了吗
-I was in the hospital? -You don't remember?
不记得了
Not really.
嘿 你带宝宝来了吗
Hey, did you bring the baby?
这次没带
Not this time.
乔纳和恩佐一起回纽约了
Jonah's back in New York with Enzo.
那真是太可惜了
That's too bad.
他最近在干什么
So what's he getting into lately?
我是说乔纳 不是恩佐
Jonah, not Enzo.
比较容易紧张
-Strained pears. -Hmm.
他最近发现了自己的倒影
And he recently discovered his reflection.
现阶段就在热衷于这件事
So that's all the rage right now.
至少他很可爱 这样就挺了不起的了
Well, at least he's adorable, so he's got that going for him.
那是因为他像自己的哥哥
That's because he takes after his big brother.
那是因为他像自己的哥哥
Hey, are we gonna make cookies?
嘿 我们要不要做点饼干
Hey, are we gonna make cookies?
饼干吗
-Cookies. -Mm-hmm.
还记得我小时候我们做饼干有多好玩吗
Remember how much fun we had making them when I was little?
我当然记得
Of course, I remember.
那是什么
What is that?
-亲爱的 -你听到了 对吗
- Honey. - You hear that, right?
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
现在你需要斗争
But right now, you need to fight.
和谁斗争
Fight who?
注射肾上腺素
Start pushing Epi.
-现在快推急救车来 -马上就来
-Get a crash cart in here now. -Right away.
-现在快推急救车来 -马上就来
Whoa, whoa, wait, what's going on?
-怎么了 -他的心率太低了
Whoa, whoa, wait, what's going on?
-怎么了 -他的心率太低了
His heart rate's too slow.
他心跳严重过缓
His heart rate's too slow.
他心跳严重过缓
He's severely bradycardic.
-那是什么意思 他会没事吗 -先生 你应该出去 让我们工作
What does that mean? Is he gonna be okay?
-那是什么意思 他会没事吗 -先生 你应该出去 让我们工作
Sir, you should step out and let us work.
如果他心跳停止 准备好心脏电复律
If he goes into asystole, get ready to cardiovert.
情况有多糟糕
How bad is it?
很糟糕
Bad.
我是说 直到医生做完更多检查
I mean, we won't know how bad
我们才知道究竟有多糟糕
until the doctors are done running some more tests.
但是我们很清楚会朝着什么方向发展
until the doctors are done running some more tests.
但是我们很清楚会朝着什么方向发展
But it's pretty clear where this is headed.
在你了解到情况之前不知道会是什么样 你必须坚定信念 汤米
Well, you don't know till you know.
在你了解到情况之前不知道会是什么样 你必须坚定信念 汤米
And you gotta keep the faith, Tommy.
有了上帝 一切皆有可能
With God, all things.
没错
Right.
你说得对 我会尽力的
You're right.
你说得对 我会尽力的
You're right, and I'm, I'm trying.
我会的 但是…
I am, but...
好
yeah.
坚定信念
Keepin' the faith.
哇哦 我大概从没听到过 呼叫中心这么安静
Wow, I don't think I've ever heard the call center
哇哦 我大概从没听到过 呼叫中心这么安静
being this quiet.
我也是
-Me either. -Mm.
但是全州大部分地区的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都中断了
But cell service is down across most of the state.
这就是人们有所需要
So, this is the sound of people needing help
去无法得到求助的声音吗
and not being able to get it.
这想法不怎么能让人放心 对吗
That's not a very peaceful thought, is it?
对 确实不能
No, it's not, actually.
汤米 你在这里做什么
Tell me what you're doing here.
你应该回家拥抱你的孩子们
You should go home and hug your kids.
格蕾丝 因为我
How can I, Grace?
格蕾丝 因为我
When because of me, someone's kid is dying
现在有人的孩子躺在医院病床上奄奄一息 我怎么能安心回家
When because of me, someone's kid is dying
现在有人的孩子躺在医院病床上奄奄一息 我怎么能安心回家
in a hospital bed right now.
正是因为你
Because of you...
一个小男孩能回到家 拥抱他的妈妈
a little boy gets to go home, hug his mom.
你救了他
-You saved him. -Mm-mm, no.
泰肯救了他
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表