剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
A block away, in the pond off Mill Road.
好 我确实看到了池塘
Okay, I do see the pond.
你说那个男孩在冰下面 是吗
You said the boy's under the ice?
你知道他在下面多久了吗
Do you know how long he's been under there?
不知道 我丈夫看到他睁开眼睛
No, my husband saw him open his eyes,
但那至少是五分钟前
but that was at least five minutes ago.
我们试图凿冰 但是冰太厚了
We tried to break the ice, but it's too thick.
你们一定要派个人过来
You have to send somebody.
你们一定要派个人过来
Okay.
好 不幸的是 由于天气状况
Okay.
好 不幸的是 由于天气状况
Um, unfortunately, because of the weather,
那个池塘方圆16公里内 都没有可用的消防车
there are no available fire trucks
那个池塘方圆16公里内 都没有可用的消防车
within ten miles of that pond.
那样他会死掉的
Well, then he's gonna die!
但是我看到另外一个救援小队在这一片
But I do see one other unit in the area.
他们来了
Here they come! Over here!
在这里
Here they come! Over here!
好吧 有救护车了 但是消防车在哪里
Well, there's the ambulance,
好吧 有救护车了 但是消防车在哪里
but where are the fire trucks?
-肯定是那两个人 -好 泰肯 就把车停在这里
That must be them.
-肯定是那两个人 -好 泰肯 就把车停在这里
Okay, TK, park the rig right here.
我们在向下滑
Uh, we're sliding. We're sliding!
我们要滑下去了
Uh, we're sliding. We're sliding!
大概没有
Or not.
好了 泰肯 准备好体外膜肺氧合机
All right, TK, get the ECMO machine ready to go,
-好 -开始加温输液
and start the warming fluids.
南希 帮我推轮床
Nancy, help me with the gurney.
你踩冰的时候小心点 我可不想你的尾椎骨折了
And careful where you step.
你踩冰的时候小心点 我可不想你的尾椎骨折了
No one needs a broken tailbone.
-收到 -收到
- Copy. - Copy.
他在那里
He's out there. I put my hat on the ice over where he is
我把帽子放到了他所在位置的冰上方
He's out there. I put my hat on the ice over where he is
这样消防员到了就能找到他
so the firefighters can find him
这样消防员到了就能找到他
when they get here. Are they close?
他们快到了吗
when they get here. Are they close?
由于雪灾他们都被派遣到别处了
They're all spoken for because of the Snowmageddon.
好消息是 我曾经是一名纽约的消防员
Good news is, I was a firefighter in New York,
所以这不是我第一次冰上救援
so this is not my first ice rescue.
好 但是你不需要特殊装备吗
Okay, but-but don't you need special gear for that?
我们只能随机应变了
We'll just have to improvise.
嘿 我来拿
Here, let me grab that.
嘿 这里面是什么
Alright, what you got in here?
老天 看看这个文物
Oh, my God, look at that relic.
你上一次用是什么时候
When was the last time you used it?
我吗 从没用过
Me? Never. No.
那是我前男友的
That belongs to my ex.
有些男人收集棒球卡 有些男人热衷于改装车
Some guys collect baseball cards,
有些男人收集棒球卡 有些男人热衷于改装车
others rebuild hot rods,
克莱德当时着迷于业余无线电
Clyde was into ham radio.
-抱歉 我没有说明书 -我们肯定能搞明白的
Sorry, I don't have the instructions.
-抱歉 我没有说明书 -我们肯定能搞明白的
Oh, I'm sure we can figure it out.
假设这个能运转的话
Assuming that it works.
别假设 它可以运转的 至少曾经可以
No, it-it does. Or it did.
克莱德最高光的时刻就是用这个东西和在 加尔维斯顿的某个怪人联♥系♥上了
Clyde's finest hour was raising some kook
克莱德最高光的时刻就是用这个东西和在 加尔维斯顿的某个怪人联♥系♥上了
in Galveston on that thing.
还有这个 应急频率
Here, emergency frequencies.
断开 紧急情况
Break emergency. Break emergency.
这是呼号♥ 5KMCG
This is call sign 5-K-M-C-G.
重复呼号♥ 5KMCG
Repeat, call sign 5-K-M-C-G.
请求紧急援助
Requesting emergency assistance.
这是5KMCG
This is 5-K-M-C-G.
请求医疗援助
Requesting medical assistance.
收到 5KMCG
Copy 5-K-M-C-G.
通过自动转接联♥系♥911
Contacting 9-1-1 via autopatch.
请保持频率
Please remain on frequency.
5KMCG 这里是克尔维尔911调度台
5-K-M-C-G, you've reached Kerrville 9-1-1 dispatch.
-请说明你的紧急情况 -我是奥斯汀消防局的欧文·斯特兰德队长
State the nature of your emergency.
-请说明你的紧急情况 -我是奥斯汀消防局的欧文·斯特兰德队长
This is Captain Owen Strand, AFD,
我的位置是蒂维山的波克路16号♥
I am at 16 Polk Road on Mt. Tivy.
我这里有一名体温过低的成年男性
I have an adult male suffering from hypothermia
臂部有严重的穿刺伤
and a severe brachial puncture injury.
严重还是危急
Serious or critical?
我已对伤口进行烧灼
I cauterized the wound. He's stable for now,
他现在情况稳定 但是需要医疗援助
I cauterized the wound. He's stable for now,
他现在情况稳定 但是需要医疗援助
but he needs medical assistance.
应急救援因暴风雪受阻 队长
Emergency response is jammed with the storm, Captain.
我们会尽快派人过去
We'll get someone up there as soon as we can.
那就是别指望我们了的代号♥
That's code for don't hold your breath.
那就是别指望我们了的代号♥
Roger that, I'll keep the channel open.
收到 我会保持频道畅通
Roger that, I'll keep the channel open.
这么说你是一名消防员
So he's a firefighter.
曾经是 很抱歉不是斧头杀手 那么令人激动的身份
Was. I'm sorry, it's not as exciting as ax murder.
但还是挺令人激动的
And yet still pretty exciting.
好了 我们准备进入 所有人要高效行动
All right, we're gonna slide in, everybody be smooth.
所有人要保持高度安全 不要破坏这座建筑的结构
Everybody be very safe
所有人要保持高度安全 不要破坏这座建筑的结构
and do not compromise this structure.
出发
Let's go.
保罗
Paul!
保罗 能听到我吗
Paul, you hear me?
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul!
我看到了一个开口
I see an opening.
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul! Paul!
-保罗 -保罗 能听到吗
Paul! Paul!
-保罗 -保罗 能听到吗
Paul, you hear me?
-你看见他了吗 -没有
- You see him? - Nah, man.
-只有冰 -可恶
-It's just ice. -Damn it.
我以为现在我们应该已经有了 他或那个孩子的热像信♥号♥♥
I would have thought that we would have got a thermal signature
我以为现在我们应该已经有了 他或那个孩子的热像信♥号♥♥
of either him or the kid by now.
-除非我们走错路了 -这是哪里
Unless we're going the wrong way.
-除非我们走错路了 -这是哪里
-What is it? -I mean, how do we even know
我们怎么确定走的是正确的方向
-What is it? -I mean, how do we even know
我们怎么确定走的是正确的方向
we're going in the right direction?
我们不知道 实际上 你知道吗
We don't. Actually, you know what?
我知道谁能帮我们一把了
I know somebody's who's gonna give us a helping hand.
那太好了 因为这里一片混乱
Good, 'cause this is a mess.
斯特里克兰呼叫事故指挥部
Strickland to IC. I'm in a void space.
我正处在一片空隙中
Strickland to IC. I'm in a void space.
有人收到吗
Anybody copy?
有人吗
Hello?
琳茜 老天
Lindsey? Oh, my God.
琳茜 嘿
Lindsey? Hey. Hey.
嘿
Lindsey. Hey.
嘿
Hey. Hey, hey.
-发生什么了 -屋顶发生二次坍塌
-What happened? -The roof collapsed.
-发生什么了 -屋顶发生二次坍塌
Again. How you feelin'?
你感觉怎么样 有哪里觉得疼吗
Again. How you feelin'?
你感觉怎么样 有哪里觉得疼吗
Does anything hurt?
-我觉得没有 -那就好
I-I don't think so.
-我觉得没有 -那就好
Okay, good. I'm Paul. I'm a firefighter.
我叫保罗 我是一名消防员
Okay, good. I'm Paul. I'm a firefighter.
试着用你的眼睛跟着我的手指
Try to follow my finger with your eyes.
很好 你知道自己在哪里吗
Good, good.
很好 你知道自己在哪里吗
Do you know where you are?
普罗维登斯 星期二 乔·拜登
Providence. Tuesday.
普罗维登斯 星期二 乔·拜登
Joe Biden.
你之前做过这个游戏
You played this game before, huh?
嘿 你怎么知道我的名字
Hey, uh, how did you know my name?
-你刚才叫我琳茜 -没错 最尊贵的女士
You called me Lindsey.
-你刚才叫我琳茜 -没错 最尊贵的女士
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表