剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表
Yeah, and I got you them ginger chews you like
对 我也带了你喜欢的姜糖 肚子不开心的时候可以吃
when your little tummy gets upset.
好
-Okay. -And I got you some cough drops.
我还给你带了止咳糖 只是以防万一
-Okay. -And I got you some cough drops.
我还给你带了止咳糖 只是以防万一
Just in case. Just in case.
亲爱的 我在电♥话♥上跟你说了 我没事
Sweetheart, I told you on the phone that I was okay.
我知道 我只是想顺便来看看 我的老婆和女儿 仅此而已
I know, I just wanted to come by and check on my girls.
我知道 我只是想顺便来看看 我的老婆和女儿 仅此而已
-That's all. -Okay.
好了 你的老婆和女儿很好 她们也很谢谢你
-That's all. -Okay.
好了 你的老婆和女儿很好 她们也很谢谢你
Well, your girls are fine, and they appreciate you.
但是如果你让队员在外面待更久
But if you leave your crew outside any longer,
他们就会是需要用药的人
they are the ones that are gonna need the medicinals.
去让他们远离严寒吧
Go get them out of the cold.
嘿 如果你需要任何东西 就在对讲机上呼叫我
Hey, holler at me on the radio if you need anything.
-好 我会的 我保证 -任何事情
-Okay. I will. I promise. -Anything.
嘿 你有玛尔扬的消息吗
Oh. Hey, you heard from Marjan?
她和欧文和好了吗
Did she make it up to Owen okay?
不 没有她的消息
No, not a peep, but...
但我是说 我了解她
No, not a peep, but...
但我是说 我了解她
I mean, knowing her,
她可能把他拉下山了
she's probably dragging him back down the hill,
谈论着该死的暴雪
talking about blizzard be damned!
各位 这场暴风雪不简单 我们加油吧
It's gonna be a tough one, everybody.
-布瑞 你照顾好她 -老天
-Let's get it! Take care of her. -Oh, my God.
那是你♥爸♥爸 你的爸爸
That is your father.
那是你♥爸♥爸 你的爸爸
Your father.
队长得付我的保险钱
Cap is so paying my deductible.
有人吗
Hello!
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
嘿 朋友
Hey, bud.
我很感激你能过来 尤其是你还在值班的时候
I appreciate you coming by,
我很感激你能过来 尤其是你还在值班的时候
especially while you're still on shift.
-我知道他也会感激的 -是吗
- Mm-hmm. - I know he will, too.
-我知道他也会感激的 -是吗
Yeah? Typical TK.
典型的泰肯行为
Yeah? Typical TK.
几个月以来他第一次想和我说话
First time that he wants to talk to me in months
当然是因为他在重症监护室
and, of course, it's because he's in the ICU.
关于这个
About that...
怎么了
What?
泰肯今天没有让我用对讲机通知你
TK didn't ask me to radio you today.
什么 你说的他想让我来这里
What? You said that he wanted me here.
-我确实这样说了 对吗 -对
I did kinda say that, didn't I?
-我确实这样说了 对吗 -对
Yeah.
对 好吧 那是个谎言
Yeah. Well... that was a lie.
-谎言 你为什么要撒谎… -不好意思 很抱歉打断一下
A lie. Why... Why would you lie about...
-谎言 你为什么要撒谎… -不好意思 很抱歉打断一下
Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt.
你是在冰上营救男孩的医护人员之一吗
Are you one of the paramedics that rescued the boy in the ice?
是
-Yes. -You're a hero.
-你是名英雄 -不
-Yes. -You're a hero.
-你是名英雄 -不
No... the hero is my friend TK,
英雄是我的朋友泰肯 是他进入水中救了你的儿子
No... the hero is my friend TK,
英雄是我的朋友泰肯 是他进入水中救了你的儿子
who went into the drink to save your son.
顺便问一下 他现在怎么样
How is he doing, by the way?
医生说安贝会完全康复的
The doctors say Abe is gonna make a full recovery.
我想让你知道我们有多么感激
I just want you to know how grateful we are
而且我们都在为你的朋友祈祷
and that we are all praying for your friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
情况有多严重 南希
How serious is it, Nancy?
情况有多严重 南希
Honestly?
说实话 不太好
Honestly?
说实话 不太好
It's not good.
队长正在问最新情况
Cap's finding out the latest now.
队长
Cap... what did they say?
他们说了什么
Cap... what did they say?
我们需要找到他的父亲
We need to find his father.
玛尔扬
Marjan?
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
好疼
It hurts.
-我们在哪里 -谷仓
-Where are we? -A barn.
我不能多说什么了
More than that, I cannot say.
我们在暴风雪中找到的你
We found you in the storm.
把你带到了这里
-Brought you in here. -Who's we?
我们是谁
-Brought you in here. -Who's we?
发生什么了
What happened?
小心点
Careful. Don't tell him anything.
什么都别告诉他
Careful. Don't tell him anything.
他没准是他们的人 他没准是移♥民♥局的
He could be with them. He could be immigration.
我们真该把他留在那里的
We should have left him out there.
他觉得我是警♥察♥吗 我不是
He thinks I'm police? I'm not.
别相信他
Don't trust him.
我不关心你来自哪里
I don't care where you're from.
只是很高兴你能来
I'm just glad you came.
谢谢你救了我 我叫欧文
Thank you for saving me, name's Owen.
艾莲娜
Elena.
艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里
Elena...
艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里
you helped me, let me help you.
艾莲娜 你帮了我 现在我来帮你们 你们不能待在这个谷仓里
You can't stay in this barn. It's too cold.
太冷了
You can't stay in this barn. It's too cold.
当我说这话的时候 请相信我 这是火灾隐患
Trust me when I tell you that that's a fire hazard.
当我说这话的时候 请相信我 这是火灾隐患
一些人看起来受伤了
Some of your people look hurt.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我们正从麦卡伦被运送过来
We were being transported from McAllen
贩毒者试图夺走我们一切
when the coyotes tried to take everything from us.
你们反击了
You fought back.
进行了一场搏斗
There was a crash.
然后我们拿回了自己的东西
Then we took back what was ours.
能跑掉的人成功逃脱
The ones that could, ran.
不是所有人都能逃脱
Not everyone got away.
对 我应该是遇到了其中一人 他受伤了
Yeah, I think I met one of them. He was injured.
事实上 暴风雪袭来的时候 我正在找他
In fact, I was looking for him when the storm hit.
就是他 就是那个人…
That's him, that's the guy.
看来是你们一直在躲避的人
The guy you've been running from.
剧集 | 紧急呼救:孤星 | 导航列表