剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表
你也知道孩子们的
You know how kids are.
我们原以为艾米莉亚只是溜达到别处了
We just figured Amelia had wandered off.
幸好整个镇子的人都来帮忙了
Lucky for us, the whole town got involved.
后退
Stay back!
苏珊陷入了恐惧之中
A terror had taken over Susan.
她为了找到她的孩子 想把整个镇子都撕开
She wanted to tear through the entire town looking for her child.
抓住她
Grab her!
上帝知道我们愿意为了孩子做任何事
Lord knows the things we'll do for our children.
开门
Open the door!
开门
Open it!
欢迎来到堪萨斯州弗朗西斯镇
Welcome to Francis, Kansas...
-不要靠近那里 -把她还给我
- Get away from there! - Give her back!
把她还给我 把她还给我
Give her back! Give her back!
艾米莉亚
Amelia!
放开她
Let her go!
从那以后 我们都加入了进来
...from then on, we all got involved,
一起创造了你们今日所见的麻绳球
and together, we have made them all into what you see today.
艾米莉亚 妈妈来了
Amelia, mommy's coming!
艾米莉亚 艾米莉亚
Amelia! Amelia!
艾米莉亚 醒醒
Amelia! Oh, wake up.
醒醒 亲爱的 醒醒 快醒醒
Wake up, honey. Please wake up. Please wake up.
不 不 不
No! No! No.
好了 我找到你了 亲爱的 我们走
OK, come on. I got you, honey. Let's go.
好了 我们该走了 该走了
All right. We gotta go. We gotta go.
好了
Ok...
不 不
No! No!
对不起 亲爱的 真的很对不起
I'm sorry, honey. So sorry.
妈妈
Mom?
艾米莉亚
Oh, Amelia.
-亲爱的 -你找到我了
- Oh, honey. - You found me?
是的 宝贝 我找到你了
Yes. Yes, sweetheart, I did.
那你们后来找到艾米莉亚了吗
So did you find Amelia?
这就是最有意思的部分了
Well, that's the funny part.
艾米莉亚其实根本没有失踪
Amelia actually hadn't gone anywhere.
我们把整个镇子翻了个底朝天
We turned the whole town upside-down
最后苏珊发现她就在原地
and Susan ended up finding her exactly where she had been left--
全美最大的麻绳球
America's largest ball of twine.
是它把我们团结在一起
It brings people together.
是不是很可怕
Was that scary?
我很抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm so sorry, my dear.
还是很孤独
Feel still lonely.
还会有人来的
More will come...
他们总是会来的
they always do.
那是令人心中一暖的重聚
It was a heart-warming reunion.
想象一下 发生了那么可怕的事后
Imagine, after that awfulness,
当一切终于恢复正常 我们有多么释然
the relief we all felt when everything was put right.
然后呢
And then what?
我就不知道了
I'm not sure.
我最后看到她们开心地开车
Last I saw, they were happily driving off
前往下一个目的地
to their next destination.
那你如何解释
So, how do you explain the dozens
这一带已经有几十人失踪了
of missing-people cases in this area?
我向你保证 我们是堪萨斯州最安全的小镇
I can assure you, we are the safest little town in Kansas.
这里的居民都信奉上帝 注重家庭
We are all God-fearing family folk
只想过普通的生活
just looking to get by.
如果你们都很看重家庭
If you're family folk,
那为什么这镇上没有孩子
then why are there no children in this town?
我们已经...
We've been talking...
聊了这么久 我才意识到
all this time and I am realizing
你还没看过那个麻绳球呢
that you have not seen the ball of twine.
来吧
Come.
我亲自带你去参观一下
I'm gonna give you a personal tour.
剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表