剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表
-那后来呢 -她不见了
- So what happened next? - She was gone.
斯特林斯警长
我也在 就不到一分钟的时间
I was there. It couldn't have been more than a minute.
她就失踪了
She just disappeared.
弗朗西斯镇警局
苏珊的反应也是出于母亲的本能
Susan reacted like any mother would.
我觉得我们需要组织一支搜救队
I really think that we need to organize a search party.
把这个小镇地毯式找一遍
Comb through every single inch of this town.
我觉得没这个必要
Oh, I don't think that will be necessary.
我的女儿不见了
My daughter is missing.
你有孩子吗 警长
Do you have children, Sheriff?
有
Yes.
那你就知道什么也阻止不了我找到她
Then you know nothing would stop me from finding her.
所以如果你不帮我找 不要浪费我的时间
So if you're not going to help me look, don't waste my time.
听着 你可以在这里等等吗
Look-- Can you just stay here for a moment?
我有个想法
I have an idea.
你好 我是艾米莉亚
Hey, it's Amelia.
请在滴声后留言
Leave a message after the beep.
拜托 警长 她又不是50岁
Come on, Sheriff, she isn't exactly 50.
你应该听她的 她是个好妈妈
You should listen to her. She's a good mother.
她和我们不一样
She's not like us.
和往常一样赶紧把她赶走
Get rid of her like usual.
我告诉你 她能胜任
I am telling you, she is up to the task.
好了 女士 我想到办法了
So, Miss, I think I have a solution for you.
太好了 但是 恕我直言
Oh, uh, great. But, um, with all due respect,
堪萨斯州
警长办公室
我还是自己去找我女儿吧
I, I think I'm gonna just look for my daughter myself.
不用了
No need.
我们已经找到她了
We've already found her.
或者说...她从来没离开
Or rather... she never left.
你要明白
You have to understand,
她已经不仅只属于你了
she's not just yours anymore.
不 不 放开我 放开我 放开...
No, no, let go of me! Let go! Let...
-她变了 -放开我
- She's changed. - ...go!
如果你还想再见到她
And if you ever want to see her again,
你也要改变
you're gonna have to change too.
只会疼一小会
It'll only hurt for a minute.
救命
Help!
来人啊 不
Somebody! No!
我知道
I know...
我知道
I know...
住手
Stop!
快去
Go!
该死
Dang it!
该死 喂 滚出来
Dang it! Come on, get out of there!
该死
Dang it!
你已经无路可逃 快踢开
You're trapped. Go on! Kick it.
不
No!
不
No!
等等
Wait...
我的女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
她在哪里
Where is she?
不能把她还给你
You can't have her.
拜托
Please...
请你理解...
Please understand...
他们很孤独
They're all alone.
-他们只是想要朋友 -什么
- They just want friends. No... - What?
只要能让他们快乐 我们愿意做任何事
We'd do anything for their happiness.
不
No.
不
No.
艾米莉亚
Amelia!
艾米莉亚 有人吗 救命
Amelia! Hello! Hello, help!
救命啊
Please, help!
剧集 | 惊悚50州 | 导航列表