老友记 第八季 第十七集

FriendsS08E17

Part1
Aug. 25, 2019, 4:13 a.m.

Friends Season 8 Episode 17: The One with the Tea Leaves.


老友记第8季第17集:茶叶算命法。

Joey? Are you in there?
乔伊?你在吗?
Oh God! That's Rachel! Joey, you have to talk to her.
天啊!是瑞秋! 乔伊,你得跟她谈一谈。
No no, I can't! I can't! Not after the other night, it's just it's...too weird, ok? Don't tell her I'm here!
不行,经过那晚的事之后。感觉太奇怪了。别告诉她我在这里。
Don't eat that!
别吃那个!
Hey, Rachel. Is Joey here?
嗨,瑞秋。 乔伊在吗?
I don't see him. Do you see him? I don't see him. Hey!
我没有看到他,你呢? 没有。
Maybe he's in the sugar bowl. Joey? Nope.
或许他在糖碗里,乔伊?没人。
Well, at least you make each other laugh.
至少你们能彼此逗乐。
What's up? Well, I haven't seen him since that night that he told me how he you know...I don't know, I think he's avoiding me.
怎么了? 自从他那晚跟我坦白之后,我就一直没见过他。我觉得他在躲我。
Why is that bagel on the floor?
为什么地板上会有百吉饼?
We were playing a game. Was Chandler naked?
我们在玩游戏。 钱德勒脱了衣服玩的吗?
Sort of like a ring toss kind of situation?
像是套圈圈之类的游戏吗?
Sure! What? No! No!
没错! 什么?不是不是!
All right. Well listen, if you see Joey, will you just tell him that uh...tell him I miss him.
好吧,如果你们看到乔伊,能不能告诉他……告诉他我很想他。
Okay. Did you hear that?
好吧。你听到了吗?
Yeah. A naked bagel game?
是啊。裸体百吉饼游戏?
Dude, I don't know. That's a pretty small hole.
我很怀疑,这个洞很小的。
Honey, you've gotta talk to her. I can't.
你得跟她谈一谈。 我做不到。
You know? Look, you guys don't know what it's like to put yourself out there like that and just get shot down.
你们不知道真情告白之后却被拒绝的感觉有多难受。
I don't know what that's like?
我不知道那种感觉?
Until I was 25, I thought the only response to "I love you" was "Oh, crap."
我在25岁前一直以为对"我爱你"的回应是"真糟糕"。
Hello? No rejection? I got shot down at fat camp.
我没有被拒绝过?我连在减肥营都被拒绝过。
Boy, kids are mean when they're hungry.
天啊,饿肚子的孩子可真恶毒。
All right so, so what'll I do?
我该怎么办
This is Rachel. I mean, what are you gonna do, never talk to her again? I know it's weird, it's awkward, bu but you gotta at least try.
她是瑞秋。难道你永远都不跟她说话了吗?我知道那很奇怪,也很尴尬,但至少你得试试看。
Yeah, okay. I almost forgot this was on your...
好吧。我忘了这个曾套在你的……
We didn't play it!
我们根本就没玩!
Okay, so when you're done with your tea, I'll look at the leaves and tell your fortune.
等你们喝完茶之后,我可以看茶叶帮你们算命。
I didn't know you read tea leaves. Oh yeah, I've done it for years.
我不知道你会茶叶算命法。 我做过好几年了。
I actually stopped because I was so accurate.
我后来放弃是因为我算得太难了。
You know, and and you know, one of the great joys of life is it's it's wondrous unpredictability. You know? And also tea tends to give me the trots.
知道吗,生命最大的乐趣之一就在于其神奇的不可预测性。而且我喝茶会拉肚子。
Okay. I'm done. Read mine. Okay.
我喝完了,帮我算吧。 好的。
I see a ladder. Which can mean either a promotion or a violent death.
我看到一个梯子。代表的要么是升职,要么是暴力性死亡。
I I'm the head chef. I I can't get promoted.
我是主厨,不可能再升职了。
Uh hmm. Uh hmm, who's next?
下一个是谁?
Okay. I'm done. Do mine. Okay.
我喝完了。帮我算。 好吧。
Oh! Okay, I see a circle.
好吧,我看到一个圈圈。
Which can either mean you're having a baby or you're gonna make a scientific discovery!
那表示你要么怀了孩子,要么会做出科学发现!
Well, I have been spending a lot of time in the lab.
我确实经常在实验室待着。
What does yours say, Pheebs?
你的茶叶又预示着什么呢,菲比?
Wow, all right. Wow! Yay!
好吧。
Oh, I'm gonna meet a guy! And really soon!
我会认识一个男人,而且很快!
And he's gonna be the man of my dreams. Probably not the guy I had a dream about last night.
他会是我的梦中情人。或许不是我昨晚梦到的那个男人。
Hey! Has anyone seen my shirt? It's a button down, like a, a faded salmon color?
有人看到我的衬衫吗?是前开式的淡鲑鱼色衬衫。
You mean your pink shirt?
你是说那件粉红色衬衫吗?
Faded salmon color.
是淡鲑鱼色。
No, I haven't seen your pink shirt.
不,我没看到你的粉红色衬衫。
Great! Great. Then I must've left it at Mona's. I knew it!
我一定把它落在蒙娜家了。我就知道
Well, I'm sure you get another one at Ann Taylor's.
你可以到安·泰勒的专卖店再买一件。
That's my favorite shirt! Ok? I love that shirt!
那是我最爱的衬衫。我超喜欢。
Well just ask Mona to give it back!
那就让蒙娜还给你啊。
I don't know. I mean I I guess I could. It's just that we didn't really end things on such good terms.
我不知道,或许可以吧。只是我们最后闹得不太愉快。
And if I went over there, I'd be ignoring the one thing she asked me to do when we broke up.
如果我去她家,就等于无视她分手时对我提出的唯一要求。
Jump up my own ass and die.
她要我去跳楼自杀。
Oh, wait a second, you guys?
等一下。
For the last couple weeks, I've been seeing that guy everywhere I go.
这几周以来,我走到哪里都会看到那个男人。
We take the same bus, we go to the same bookstore, and the same dry cleaners. Maybe he's the tea guy.
我们搭同一班公车,去同一家书店、同一家干洗店。或许他就是我的真命天子。
Phoebe, did you see that? He totally checked you out! And he is so cute!
菲比,你看到了吗?他绝对是在打量你!而且他超帅的!
Mine is a picture of the Village People. What does that mean?
我的茶叶像是乡巴佬。那是什么意思?
Hi! Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Hi. Hey.
嗨。 嗨。
Tea gives Phoebe the trots!
菲比喝茶会拉肚子。
So I thought Joey and I would be ok once we hung out, but it's like we don't even know how to be with each other anymore.
我以为乔伊跟我待在一起就不会尴尬了,但现在我们都不知道该怎么相处。
I konw, it's tough now, but things will get better.
虽说你们现在很难相处,但情况会改善的。
How do you know that? What if it just gets worse and worse and worse, to the point where we can't even be in the same room with each other? !
你怎么知道?如果情况不断恶化,我们都无法共处一室了该怎么办呢?
I'm not great at the advice, can I introduce you in a sarcastic comment? Some cheese?
我不善于给人提建议。我能讽刺你一番吗?要奶酪吗?
Honey, why is the Bruce Springsteen CD in the Cat Stevens case?
老公,为什么布鲁斯·史普林斯汀的CD会放在凯特?史帝文斯的盒子里?
Let's just say if I can't find the right CD case, I just put it in the nearest one.
如果我找不到正确的盒子,我就会随手拿个盒子来装。
Okay. Where is the Cat Stevens CD?
那凯特·史帝文斯的CD在哪里?
In the James Taylor case.
在詹姆士·泰勒的盒子里。
Where is the James Taylor CD? Honey, I'll save you some time.
那詹姆士·泰勒的CD在哪里? 我帮你节省些时间吧。
Two hundred CDs, not one of them in the right case.
那200张CD没有一张是放在正确盒子里的。
Okay. No need to panic. Deep breaths, everyone.
好吧,不需要慌张,大家深呼吸。
Okay, we're just gonna have to spend some time and put the CDs in the right cases.
我们只需要花些时间把CD放在正确的盒子里。
Well, if we're gonna do that we should come up with some kind of order. You know alphabetically or, or by genre?
如果要整理的话,那就应该按某种顺序排好。按字母顺序或音乐风格?
Hmm, I don't know. I think we really have to talk this through.
我不知道,这件事我们得好好商量。
Oh, my God, you guys have such problems! I feel so terrible for you!
天啊,你们有什么毛病啊!我真为你们感到难过!
Ok, I'm I'm sorry. Look, you and Joey, you're both focusing on this uncomfortable thing, what you need to do is change the subject.
好吧,对不起。你和乔伊两个人满脑子都是这件烦人的事。你们需要改变一下话题。
Next time you see him try to get him talking about something else.
下次见面,跟他谈谈别的事情。
Oh yeah. That makes sense.
对,那挺有道理的。
Yeah, like, I don't know, maybe you have a work problem that you need his advice on.
或许你在工作上有问题需要他的建议。
Ooh, I can do that. I can do that. Yeah.
我可以用这招。 很好。
Uh honey, the Miami Vice soundtrack? Really?
亲爱的,你连迈阿密天龙的原声带都有吗?
They were just giving those away at the store. In exchange for money.
那只是唱片行的赠品。我得拿钱去换。
Hey! Hi.
嗨。 嗨。
I really don't know what to tell you Rach, I really don't. I mean, maybe Joey can help you out with your, with your big work problem.
我真的不知道该给你什么建议,瑞秋。或许乔伊可以帮你解决工作上的这个大问题。
What? Yeah, Joey, she's...
什么? 对。乔伊,她……
Rachel's got this big work problem. It is a head scratcher.
瑞秋工作上碰到一个大问题。真的很伤脑筋。
You know what? If we're gonna make dinner, we're gonna have to leave. Yeah.
我们想赶上晚餐预约就得马上出发了。
So you have a big work problem?
你工作上出了大问题?
Yeah. It's, uh...Yeah, it's, uh...You know, it's nothing.
对,是……对,是……其实没什么。
Okay. So I think I'm gonna take off.
好吧。我想我该走了。
Yeah no wait! Joey no wait it is. It's something. It's it's umm...it's my boss.
不,乔伊,等等。我确实有问题,是我的老板。
Yeah? Yeah. And, uh...And my baby.
是吗? 对。还有……还有我的宝宝。
Yeah?
是吗?
My boss wants to buy my baby.
我老板想买我的宝宝。
What? Oh my oh my God!
什么?我的天啊!
I know, I told you, it's a really big problem!
我跟你说过了,这真的是个大问题!
He wants to buy your baby? Can you believe that?
他要买你的宝宝? 你能相信吗?
That's crazy. That's what I told him!
那太疯狂了。 我就是那么跟他说的!
Ok, how did this even happen? Well, I'll tell you.
怎么会发生这种事? 我会告诉你的。
See, uh my my boss and uh, and his wife They they can't have children. So, umm, and that we were at the Christmas party, and he got drunk, and he said to me, "Rachel, I wanna buy your baby."
我老板跟他太太,他们不孕,所以……我们在圣诞派对上碰了面,他喝醉了,跟我说"瑞秋,我要买下你的宝宝。"
Man! When you said it was a problem about your boss and the baby I figured it was about maternity leave.
天啊!你说问题出在老板跟宝宝身上的时候,我以为你是指产假的问题。
Ohh! Yeah!
对啊。
Yeah that that would've been a much simpler problem.
对,那样子问题就简单多了。
Oh, hello. Oh, it's you. I see you everywhere.
你好。 是你,我走到哪里都会碰到你。
I'm Jim. Jim Nelson.
我是吉米,吉米·尼尔森。
Hi, Jim Jim Nelson. I'm Phoebe Phoebe Buffay.
嗨,吉米,吉米·尼尔森。我是菲比,菲比·布非。
We certainly have been seeing a lot of each other lately.
我们最近经常见面。
We have. Maybe we'll be seeing each other at dinner tomorrow night, say around 8 o'clock?
没错。或许明天晚餐时我们也能碰面,八点可以吗?
Well, maybe we will. Oh!
我们或许会碰面吧。
Mona?
蒙娜?
Okay, if I were a salmon shirt, where would I be?
好吧,如果我是件鲑鱼色衬衫,我会在哪里呢?
I am so sorry I spilled wine all over your shirt.
抱歉,我把酒洒到你的衬衫上了。
It's okay. No, it's still wet.
没关系。 不,还是湿的。
You know what? Let me get it out before it sets. Ooh, I have something you could wear. Here.
我拿去洗干净,免得留下印子。我这里有件衣服你可以穿。拿去吧。
I don't know if I want to wear a woman's shirt.
我真的不想穿女式衬衫。
No no, that that's a man shirt. Awfully pink.
不不,那是男式衬衫。 可怕的粉红色。
Oh, my god. Honey, we are so meant to be together. Look, we both have the copies of Annie soundtrack.
天啊,老婆,我们注定要在一起。看,我们都有安妮的原声带。
Honey, both yours.
老公,两张都是你买的。
Hey, great advice on that Joey thing.
谢谢你给我关于乔伊的建议。
Yeah? The work problem?
工作的问题吗?
Oh it was perfect! I mean it really felt like he was my friend again.
感觉太棒了。我又在他身上找回了朋友的感觉。
What problem did you say you have?
你说你遇到了什么问题?
Oh that's, that's not important. The point is, I really...I think everything's gonna be okay.
那不重要。重点是我觉得一切都会没事。
May I help you?
需要我效劳吗?
You think you can just buy my friend's baby?
你觉得你可以随便买走我朋友的宝宝吗?
Isn't it funny how we kept running into each other? It's as if someone really wants us to be together.
我们一直巧遇,真是有缘啊。就像是有人想把我们撮合到一起。
Someone does. Me.
没错,那就是我。
Oh, witty banter. Well done.
聪明的家伙,做得好。
So tell me a little bit about yourself.
跟我谈谈你自己。
Oh ok, well I'm a masseuse, and I used to work at this place...
好吧,我是按♥摩师。我以前在这个地方工作……
Do you like to party?
你喜欢参加派对吗?
I I I like, I like parties.
我喜欢派对。
You're wild, aren't you?
你很狂野,对吧?
Yeah, I guess. A little.
对,我猜是有一点。
Ain't no thing. I'm wild too.
那没有什么,我也很狂野。
So! Umm, anyway I I I've lived in New York, somewhat wildly I guess, for umm Well since I was fourteen.
总之,我住在纽约,生活方式有点狂野。我从14岁就住在这里。
I'm sorry. I'm staring. It's just that you have the most beautiful eyes.
抱歉,我盯着你不放。因为你有双非常漂亮的眼睛。
Oh, stop it. And your breasts! Hmm!
别说了。 还有你的胸部!
Okay. Look, you're coming on a little strong.
好吧。听着,你的攻势有点太猛了。
But I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, because it seems the universe really wants us to be together.
但我暂且认为你没有恶意。因为宇宙中有股力量将我们牵引到一起。
So, why don't we just start over, ok? And you can just tell me about yourself.
我们为何不重新来过呢?你可以跟我谈谈你自己。
All right. Okay.
好吧。 好吧。
I write erotic novels for children.
我写给小孩子看的色情小说。
What? They're wildly unpopular.
什么? 我的书非常不受欢迎。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, also, you might be interested to know that I have a Ph. D.
有件事你可能会感兴趣,我是个博士。
Wow! You do?
真的吗?
Yep. A pretty huge... All right.
对,我的老二超大…… 够了。
The sun'll come out...tomorrow! Bet...your bottom dollar that tomorrow...There'll be sun.
明天……太阳将会升起。拿……全部家当打赌,明天会是晴天。
Hey! Hey! Oh Joey, honey listen, thank you for talking to me yesterday about that thing with my boss. That really meant a lot.
嗨。 乔伊,听我说,谢谢你昨天陪我聊我老板的问题。那对我来说意义重大。
Not a problem. Oh, and just so you know, that guy's not gonna be bothering you about that baby thing anymore.
别客气。我得告诉你,那家伙不会再为了宝宝的事来烦你了。
What? Let's just say I took care of it.
什么? 就说我已经帮你解决了。
Whoa whoa whoa, let's say more!
我们得谈一谈。
Don't worry. Don't worry. I just told him, very nicely: "You don't go buying people's babies! So back off!"
别担心。我平心静气地跟他谈过,"你不能随便买别人的宝宝,放弃吧!"
What? What?
什么? 什么?
No! No, no no no Joey he doesn't want to buy my baby! I made that up!
不不不!不要啊!乔伊,他不想买我的宝宝!那是我编出来的!
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
So we would have something to talk about! So it wouldn't be awkward!
那样我们才有话题可聊嘛,才不会显得尴尬。
And you couldn't think of anything else?
你想不出来别的借口吗?
You said your boss wants to buy your baby?
你说你老板要买你的宝宝?
I can't believe you yelled at my boss! I'm I'm gonna lose my job! What am I gonna do? !
真不敢相信你对我老板大叫!我会被开除!我该怎么办?
You could always sell your baby.
你可以卖掉你的宝宝。
Joey, I can't believe you brought my boss into this! I'm gonna get fired!
我不敢相信你会去找我老板。我会被开除的!
You lied to me! Well, she told me to!
你骗我! 是她要我那么做的!
Chandler has two copies of Annie!
钱德勒有两张安妮的原声带!
Oh, my God! Ross! Hello!
我的天啊!罗斯! 你们好啊!
Ross, what are you doing?
罗斯,你在这里干什么?
Not touching myself, if that makes anyone less uncomfortable.
我没在自摸,希望你们听了能放心一点。
Morning. You wanted to see me?
早安,您找我吗?
Please, come in. Have a seat.
请进,坐下。
Ok look Mr. Zelner... Oh I think it's best that I speak first. Yeah.
听着,佐纳先生…… 让我先说吧。 好吧。
I've asked Lee from human resources to be here as a witness to our conversation.
我请了人事部的李作为我们谈话的见证人。
Oh, God.
天啊。
If I in any way implied that I wanted to buy your baby I am sorry. Okay?
如果我有暗示过你我想买你的宝宝,我很抱歉,好吗?
Last week, when I asked you when your due date was I certainly did not mean that I felt that I was "due" your baby.
上星期我问你,你的预产期是什么时候,我并没有暗示你我想"买"你的宝宝。
Yeah I want to be very clear that I understand that it's your baby and it is not mine to purchase.
我希望清楚地告诉你,我了解那是你的宝宝,我不能买下它。
Well, as long as we are clear about that.
只要把话说清楚就好了。
Oh there it is.
到了。
That's not your regular cleaners.
这不是你常去的洗衣店。
Yes, I know. but that creep that I went on that date with goes to there, so I have to find a new one.
我知道。但和我约会的那个怪胎会去那里,我得找家新的洗衣店。
I also have to find a new video store, a new bank, a new adult bookstore, a new grocery store...
我还得找新的音像店银行、成人书店、杂货店……
What? A new grocery store.
什么? 新的杂货店。
The universe said I'd meet a nice guy. And that's what they gave me?
宇宙预示我会认识一个好男人。结果就给我这么一个货色?
When I get up there, I'm gonna kick some ass.
我上天堂后,一定要痛扁某人。
Don't worry Phoebe, You'll meet someone. If I can meet a great guy, so can you.
别着急,菲比,你会遇到梦中情人的。如果我能找到好男人,你也可以。
Yeah, we both can. And we both will.
对,我们都可以。也都会找到的。
Oh, you didn't have to come in with me. Are you kidding?
你不必进来。 开什么玩笑?
This is where they get out stains. This is like Disneyland for me.
这里是给衣物去污的地方。对我来说这就像是迪士尼乐园。
I'm I'm gonna be over here watching the dance of the clean shirts.
我要到这里欣赏干净的衬衫跳舞。
Oh, excuse me! I think you uh dropped s...Wow! What?
对不起,你掉了……哇! 怎么了?
I'm sorry. It's just that you're so incredibly beautiful.
抱歉,你真的是美得不可思议。
Oh yeah well, I'm sorry about that too, but what're you gonna do?
我也这么觉得,但又能怎么办呢?
I hope you don't think I'm crazy, but I feel like I was meant to pick this up. Do you believe in that kind of thing? A little.
希望你别觉得我疯了,我觉得帮你捡东西算是命中注定。你相信那种事吗? 有一点。
Now you're talking.
你终于靠谱了。
Would you like to go out and have a cup of coffee?
你想去喝杯咖啡吗?
I I I'd love to. Let me just tell my friend.
我很乐意。我去跟我朋友打个招呼。
Ooh, an ink stain! Hey, can I watch how you get this out?
是墨水印子!我能看你把它洗干净吗?
She must have left.
她一定是先走了。
Hi. So? What happened? It's all gonna be okay.
嗨。 所以呢?发生了什么事? 没事了。
They're just so happy that I'm not suing them that they gave me one extra month paid maternity leave.
他们很高兴我不会告他们,我还能多放一个月的带薪产假。
So long as I understand that the money should not construed as a down payment on this or any other child I may bear.
只要我明白那些薪水并不是购买这个宝宝或其他宝宝的订金。
Ralph Lauren is really going out of their way to show they're not in the baby buying business.
拉夫罗兰真的想尽办法要证明他们不是贩婴集团。
Chandler, can you give us a minute?
钱德勒,能让我们独处一下吗?
Oh I'm sorry, you're kicking me out of my own living room?
你这是要把我踢出自家客厅吗?
Yeah. I'll be in there.
对。 我去里面待着。
Joey, I'm really sorry that I lied to you.
乔伊,抱歉我骗了你。
I was just trying to make things... I know. I know.
我只是希望解决我们…… 我知道。
It kind of worked.
这个方法的确有效。
I mean, you know, I don't know about you, but I haven't thought about our thing since all this.
我不知道你是怎么想的,但出了这档子事之后,我就没想过咱们的问题。
Hey you're right. Yeah, it's kinda been like us again a little bit.
对,你说得对。对,我们又恢复了"朋友"的样子。
Yeah, I know. I've missed that. Me too.
对啊,我很想念那段时光。 我也是。
I mean I...haven't thought at all about how I put myself out there and said all that stuff and how you didn't feel the same way about me and and how it was really awkward.
我也没再去想,自己对你敞开心扉跟你说过那些话。你跟我的感觉不同,还有这一切有多尴尬。
My gynecologist tried to kill me.
我的妇产科医生想杀我。
Item J437 A.Color: Winterberry.
编号是J437 A。颜色是冬莓色。
Hi umm, listen, come here, come . I I'm so so sorry about yesterday.
进来吧。关于昨天的事我很抱歉。
I'm really, really sorry. It's just... Listen, Ross, you you don't have to apologize.
我真的很抱歉,那只是…… 听着,罗斯,你不必道歉。
I I understand why you were there.
我知道你为什么会跑去我家。
You do? Yeah. You still have feelings for me.
真的吗? 对,你还对我有感觉。
And and to be honest, I I still have feelings for you too. And I wish we could work it out Ross, but we can't. It's too complicated with you and Rachel and the baby.
老实说,我对你也还有感觉。我希望我们能复合,但那是不可能的。你跟瑞秋还有宝宝的事太复杂了。
I just...It just wasn't meant to be.
我只是……我们并不属于彼此。
Oh, God. You're right.
天啊。你说得对。
Ross, we...we have to be strong.
罗斯,我们得坚强。
Okay, I I'm gonna go. Can I? To remember you?
好吧,我得走了。我能留这件衣服来怀念你吗?
No.
不行。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们