乐活姐妹:怪诞冒险
第一季 第五集
我们什么时候到夜店
When are we getting to the club?
我们不去夜店 瑞秋
We're not going to a club, Rachel.
我们只是在进行放松惬意的周日兜风
We're just going on a nice relaxing Sunday drive.
-什么 -会清爽又提神的
‐ What?! ‐ It'll be nice and refreshing.
瑞秋 我们都很需要 打开广播吧
Rachel, I think we both need it. Let's put on the radio.
我们什么时候到夜店
When are we getting to the club?
嘿 我们是斯塔夫和米琪
Hey, Stav and Miki here
四面杰伊
你正在收听的是「四面杰伊」
and you're listening to Quadruple Jay.
没错
Totes.
如果你正行驶在休谟公路上
Hey, if you're mungin' down the Hume Highway now
并想参加一个超酷的派对
and wanna go to a totally cooked party,
现在正举♥行♥一场超嗨的荒野舞会
there's a fully sick Bush Doof...
-荒野舞会 -对 我们正在舞会现场为大家广播
- Bush Doof. - Yeah, we're broadcasting live from The Boof
已经人山人海了 我们太激动了
and it's already heaps chockers. We're so excited.
我们超激动的 正激动大喊呢
We're literally super psyched. Like, screaming right now.
超激动的
Super...psyched.
快来吧 你还有机会赢得"温顺黑斑羚"乐队T恤
Come on down and you can win a free Tame Impala shirt.
-温顺黑斑羚 -温顺黑斑羚羚羚
- Tame Impalaaa. ‐ Tame Impalaaaa.
可口
Yummy.
T恤
T‐shirt.
荒野舞会
-那是什么 -什么
‐ Hey, what's that? ‐ What's what?
瑞秋 你为什么那样做
Rachel, why'd you do that?!
拜托 我们就待五分钟
Come on! Let's just stay, like, five minutes.
天呐 车坏了 瑞秋
Oh, my God! The car, Rachel!
-我们真的麻烦大了 -就待五分钟 天啊
- We're really in trouble. - Just five minutes! Jeez!
欢迎来到舞会
Welcome to the Doof!
我是淘气鬼皮利肯
I am Peleeken Mischief Maker.
没错 你们可以把车停在这
And, yes, it is OK to park your car here.
欢迎 拿个捕梦网
Welcome! Have a dreamcatcher.
拿两个 拿三个 开玩笑的 还是两个吧
Have two, have three! Just kidding. Maybe just two.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
大伙儿 只能展现正能量
Positive vibes only, everybody!
总之 我得召唤交通工具了
Anyhoo, I must summon our transport. Bligdp!
*我们坐着荒野巴士*
*We're riding on the Bush Bus*
*坐着荒野巴士 一整天 一整天*
*Riding on the Bush Bus All day long, all day long.*
这是荒野舞会的主会场
This is the main area of the Bush Doof.
这是鼓乐立方体
There's the drum cube.
似梦的气氛和很棒的音响效果
Dreamy vibes and genuinely good acoustics.
这是静默迪斯科
Oh, and there's the silent disco.
超有艺术感
Aesthetic vibes as fudge
由蓝荒野巫师亲自引领
and headed by the Blue Bush Wizard himself!
-棒 -超轰动的
‐ Yes! ‐ Sensational!
在那边 朋友们 他们是我最好的朋友
And over there, my friends. They're my best friends!
我们不是你的朋友 皮利肯
We're not your friends, Peleeken!
-我们恨死你了 你太过头了 -走开
‐ We ‐‐‐‐ hate you. You come on way too strong. ‐ Go away.
他们只是在开玩笑 我们是闺蜜
They're just kidding around. We're besties.
嗷 嗷 我是大恐龙
Roar! Roar! I'm a dinosaur.
嗷 总之
Roar. Anyhoo...
玩得开心 在荒野舞会玩得开心
Have fun. Have fun at the Bush Doof!
爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦 爱你哦
Love you, love you, love you! Love you!
萨拉 我得告诉你一件事
Sarah, I just have to tell you something,
不说我心里憋得慌
just so I can get it off my chest.
总有一天 我要亲手杀了淘气鬼皮利肯
One day, I'm going to kill Peleeken Mischief Maker.
荒野舞会特别报道
人群传来的能量太有感染力了
Wow, the energy from this crowd is infectious, hey?
我好激动 大家都很开心
I'm so hella pumped. People are having a sick time all 'round.
太阳出来了 乐子也来了
Sun's out, fun's out.
看看时间 你猜到了
Oh, and look at the time. You guessed it.
到了免费送出温顺黑斑羚乐队T恤的时间了
It's time to give out the free Tame Impala shirt.
温顺黑斑羚T恤
Tame Impala shirt!
温顺黑斑羚
Tame Impalaaa.
我的
Mine, ‐‐‐‐!
你们当中哪个幸运儿得到它
Whichever one of you legends snags this up
就能来参加在不伦瑞克举办的晚宴
can come to the afterparty in Brunswick.
我他妈要那件T恤
I want that ‐‐‐‐ T‐shirt!
过来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Hey, come here, you little ‐‐‐‐!
不 拜托了 不要
Oh, no! Pwease, no!
天呐 瑞秋 它会说话
Oh, my God, Rachel! It can talk!
拜"脱" 我只是一只小负鼠
Pwease! I'm just a wittle baby possum.
别伤害它 瑞秋 求你了
Oh, don't hurt him, Rachel, please.
它咬了我
He ‐‐‐‐ bit me!
在你伤害我之前 求你先听完我的故事 拜"脱"
Pwease, before you hurt me, just listen to my story, pwease?
别这样 瑞秋 它都说拜"脱"了
Oh, come on, Rachel. He's saying 'pwease'.
行吧
Fine.
我的故事要从五千年前说起
My story begins back in time 5,000 years ago.
蓝荒野巫师试图统治陆上的所有负鼠
The Blue Bush Wizard was trying to dominate all possums on the land
而我犯了错 试图反抗他
and I made the mistake of trying to fight back.
我联合了周围的负鼠兄弟
I rallied my possum brethren around me,
但我们仍然敌不过
but, alas, we were no match for
他那无敌超牛逼的魔咒
his epic and super‐powerful magic spells.
我的负鼠兄弟们都在战斗中倒下了
They fell in battle. My fellow possum soldiers, that is.
我被活捉 关在笼子里
I was captured and locked away in the cage
困在那棵树里 直到你救了我
in the tree until you rescued me.
我是个巫师
I'm a wizard!
拜"脱"带我回家 这样我就能见到妈咪了
Pwease take me home so I can see my mummy.
没事的 小伙计 你会没事的
Oh, it's alright, little buddy. You're gonna be fine.
瑞秋 我们把它带回窝吧
OK, Rachel. Let's take him back to his nest.
我才不要带走那只负鼠
I'm not taking that possum anywhere.
什么 你没听到吗
What? Didn't you hear it?
它被蓝荒野巫师关了五千年
It's been locked away for 5,000 years by the Blue Bush Wizard.
我不管
I don't care!
-好吧 那你别来 -行 我不去
‐ Fine. Don't come, then. ‐ Fine. I won't.
-行 -我要去静默迪斯科
‐ Fine! ‐ I'm going to the silent disco.
拜
'Bye!
喂 你
Oi, you!
没错 就是你 听我说
Yes, you. Listen to me.
听仔细了
Listen very carefully.
继续跳舞 别停
Keep dancing. Don't stop.
简单说下背景 我把音乐落在公♥寓♥了
OK, quick backstory. I forgot my music back at my apartment.
我不想在四面杰伊面前像个白♥痴♥一样
I don't wanna look like an idiot in front of Quadruple Jay
所以你就假装你在跳舞 好吗
so just pretend like you're dancing, alright?
抬头看
Look up.
很好 很好 就继续跳舞
Good, good. Just keep dancing
一切都会没事的
and everything will be fine.
天啊 我受不了了
God! I can't do this anymore!
看看这情绪
Talk about big mood.
看起来某人刚在舞池
Looks like somebody just got assassinated
被狙击手的子弹射杀了
by a sniper bullet on the dance floor.
太阳出来了 乐子也来了
Yeww! Sun's out, guns out.
别在意我朋友瑞秋 我觉得她很喜欢你
Don't mind my friend Rachel. I think she really likes you.
她只是有时不善表达感情
She just has a tough time expressing emotions sometimes.
天啊 没事的 别放在心上
Oh, my God, that's fine. Don't even worry about it, seriously.
老实说 你能受得了
To be honest, the fact you put up with
瑞秋这种有毒的朋友
such a toxic friend like Rachel
恰恰显示了你是个多好的人 萨拉
shows how much of a good person you are, Sarah.
天啊 你真好
God, you're so cool.
这是我的窝 请把我放回去 拜"脱"了
There's my nest. Pwease put me back in. Oh, pwease.
好了 终于回家了
Here you are. Home, sweet home.
傻瓜
Fool!
你放出了红荒野巫师
You have unleashed the Red Bush Wizard!
喂 蓝荒野巫师
Oi! Blue Bush Wizard!
上帝啊
Oh, for ‐‐‐‐ sake!
哪个二百五把那只负鼠救了出来放回窝里了
Who took the ‐‐‐‐ possum out of the cage and put it in the nest?
我要灭了你
I'm gonna ‐‐‐‐ get ya!
随便了 你个傻♥逼♥
Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you ‐‐‐‐ head!
不 你不该把我关起来的 太乱来了
Nah, you shouldn't have locked me away, man. That was ‐‐‐‐ up.
兄弟 我把你关起来
Dude, I locked you away '
是因为你在用古老黑魔法
cause you were using dark ancient magic, man.