这房♥子真不错 不是吗 比尔
That's a nice house, isn't it, Bill?
-什么 -喂 你
- What?! - Oi, you!
这周末 快来贡迪温迪
This weekend, come down to Goondiwindi
参加一年一度有名的旧车烧胎赛
for the famous annual Dusty Truck N' Donut Muster.
旧车烧胎赛
这里将会有现场音乐 汽车 啤酒
There's gonna be live music, cars, beer.
你甚至能见到电视明星特伦特
You could even meet TV's Trent,
十台节目"内陆特伦特"的主持人
host of Channel 10's 'Outback Trent'.
他在这 他很辣
He's here, he's hot.
还有什么可奢求的呢
... hell, what else do you want?!
来找我吧 萨拉
Come find me, Sarah.
嘿 电视开着呢
Hey! The TV's on.
我们还将举办贡迪温迪大抽奖
We'll also be holding the Goondiwindi Raffle
你将有可能赢得人人向往的贡迪温迪鲜肉拼盘
where you can win the coveted Goondiwindi meat tray
由农夫埃塞尔亲自填装
packed by Farmer Ethel herself.
吾亲自填装
I packed it meself.
里面有香肠
It's got your sausages,
炸肉丸 一切都有
your rissoles, bloody everything.
这是个鲜肉拼盘 你还指望什么
It's a meat tray. What do you expect?...!
马上去买♥♥入场券
Get your tickets now,...
-我想要那个拼盘 -我们走
- I want that meat tray. - Let's go.
如果你们想去贡迪温迪
If you girls are going to Goondiwindi,
你们应该借用我的阿汤定位系统
you should borrow my TomTom GPS.
好用着呢 刚从易贝上买♥♥的
Works perfectly fine. Just bought it off eBay too.
没关系 我们拿手♥机♥导航就行
Nah, it's OK. We can just use our phones.
那算了 当我没说
Oh, don't worry about it. Don't worry about it, then.
我再也不提议了
Nope, I won't suggest anything else anymore.
我再也不提议了 你们玩得开心
I won't suggest anything else. You girls... you girls have fun.
你们玩得开心 快走吧
You girls have fun. Just leave.
走吧 我只是想帮忙
Leave. I was just trying to help...
等等 我打个车
Wait, let me book a ride.
我只是想让你们过得更好
I'm just trying to make your life better...
看上去计划起效了 老大
Looks like the plan worked, boss.
是的
Yes.
下一站 贡迪温迪
Next stop, Goondiwindi.
谁在乎呢
Who gives a...?
喂 别在那意淫了
Oi! Stop fantasizing down there.
让我分心了
It's distracting me.
天啊 它的脖子好像断了
Oh, my God. I think its neck is broken.
-我们怎么办呢 -杀了它
- What do we do? - Kill it.
不 让我来
Nah, let me try.
天呐 这太糟糕了 快杀了它
Oh, my God, this is awful! Just kill it!
这应该行了
Ahh! Ohh! Oh, yeah, that should do it.
我们要死在这里了吗 瑞秋
Are we gonna die out here, Rachel?
嗯
Yeah.
你们需要搭车吗
You girls need a ride?
你们这种靓妹在这干什么呢
So what's a few cute girls like you doing out in the country?
旧车烧胎赛 去赢鲜肉拼盘
Dusty Truck N' Donut Muster. Getting a meat tray.
好 我可以带你们去
Oh, yeah, I can take you there.
我们可能得先绕个路
We might just have to take a little detour.
这里真热
...it's hot in here.
热死人了 把空调打开
Sweating like a... dog. Chuck the air con on.
好吧
Yeah, alright.
刚才在外面走 喉咙里都进灰尘了
Got dust all in my throat from walking outside.
空调没什么作用 是吧
Yeah, that air con's doing nothing, eh?
我的逼都发酵发臭了
My... 's like a... Cheese factory down here.
这玩意肯定在那有一阵子了
Yeah, that's definitely been up there for a while.
好了 到了
Uh, OK. Yeah, we're here.
别管走捷径的事了
Yeah, don't worry about the short cut.
-你们好 -让我来
- Greetings! - Shh. Let me do it.
你们好 欢迎来到旧车烧胎赛
Greetings. Welcome to the Dusty Truck N' Donut Muster!
我是镇长邦加 请出示入场券
I'm Mayor Bunga. Please present your tickets.
等等 我不知道还要入场券
Wait. I didn't know there were tickets.
天啊 你没买♥♥入场券
Oh, my God. You didn't buy a ticket?
-没 -真受不了
- No. - Ugh!
广♥告♥上清楚地说要买♥♥入场券
It literally said in the commercial to buy tickets.
你太蠢了 萨拉
You're so dumb, Sarah!
萨拉 你总是这样
...hell, Sarah. You always do this.
-天呐 萨拉 -你太蠢了 萨拉
- Jesus Christ, Sarah. - You are so stupid, Sarah!
-你太蠢了 -好了 一会见了
- You are stupid! - OK, I guess I'll see you later.
没事的 没事的
It's OK. It's OK.
我只是个萨满 一个无害的丛林袋熊萨满
Just a shaman. Just a harmless bush wombat shaman.
好吧 你好
Oh. OK. Hi.
你为何这么沮丧 亲爱的
What's got you down, love?
我没有入场券
I don't have tickets
参加旧车烧胎赛
to get into the Dusty Truck N' Donut Muster.
我大老远的跑来就是为了看十台的特伦特
I came all this way to see Trent from Channel 10.
看来今天你走运了
Well, well. Looks like it might be your lucky day.
我可以带你去秘密后门
I can take you to a secret back entrance
你不用入场券就能进去
where you don't need tickets to get in.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yep.
但我警告你 这将是一段艰苦卓绝的旅程
But I warn ya, it's an epic and treacherous journey.
我们黎明出发
We will leave at dawn.
不能现在直接走吗
Um... can we just go now?
能 应该可以
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
抱歉 抱歉 我们可以现在走
Sorry. Sorry, yeah. Nah, we can go now.
太爽了
...yeah!
真可惜萨拉要错过这些了
Too bad Sarah's missing out on this!
我们现在要行动吗 大人
Should we act now, milord?
不 等乐队结束演出的
No. After the band has stopped playing.
这首歌♥不错
This is a sick track.
到了
Here it is.
利利亚克之树
The tree of Lilliak.
多么悦目的景象
What a sight for weary eyes this is.
我曾在这树上尿过尿
I pissed on this tree once.
好像是去年二月 要不就是三月
Think it was, um... last February or March or something.
反正绝对是去年年初
It was definitely early last year, though.
这跟去集♥会♥的后门
Does this have anything to do with
有任何关系吗
getting to the back entrance?
没有
I mean, nah, not really.
我只是觉得这件事挺有意思的
I just thought it was kind of interesting, that's all.
别放在心上 别放在心上
OK, yeah, don't worry about it. Don't worry.
等等
Wait a second.
那是托马斯吗
Is that bloody Thomas?
托马斯
Oi, Thomas!
沃尔特
...Walter!
最近咋样 伙计 快说说 快说说
What's happening, mate? Bring it in, mate. Bring it in.
-真高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah, great to see ya. - Good to see ya!
真的很高兴见到你 有一阵子没见了 是吧
Really good to see ya. Been a while, hasn't it?
-有一阵子了 -很久没见了
- Been ages. - Been a long while, yeah.
-翠莎还好吗 -其实她...
- How's Trisha going? - Oh, uh, look, she actually...
她大约一年半前就去世了
She passed away about... about a year and a half ago now.
天啊 我很遗憾
My God. I'm... I'm so sorry to hear that.
其实我没告诉过几个人
Yeah, look, I didn't really tell many people.
但我心情还行 我还撑得住
But, yeah, look, I'm alright. I'm doing alright.
我不知道该说什么好 太令人难过了
I don't know what to say. That's just awful.
是啊 我说了 很抱歉我没告诉你
Yeah, look, like I said, I'm sorry I didn't tell you,
但我也没告诉过几个人
but I didn't really tell many people.
没关系的 你得做你该做的事
It's absolutely fine. You gotta do what you gotta do.
如果你想找人谈心 我随时奉陪
If you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.
谢谢你 感激不尽
Look, thank you. I appreciate it.
那你呢 你过得好吗 珍妮还好吗
Yeah, but how are you? How are you going? How's Jenny?
珍妮挺好的 我们都挺好
Uh, yeah, Jenny's good. We're good.
说起来我们刚在埃默拉尔德买♥♥了房♥子
We just bought a place in bloody Emerald, actually.
太棒了
Oh! Oh, that's great.
-那房♥子很不错 -是嘛
- Really nice house, actually. - Oh, yeah...
我还赶着去参加那活动呢
Um... I really need to get to that thing.
抱歉 抱歉 我们走吧 真抱歉 走吧
OK, sorry, sorry. Let's go. Yeah, sorry, sorry. Let's go.
没有哦 我...
Nuh! Nuh! I'm...
我才没醉到那程度
I'm not even that drunk!