《乐活姐妹:怪诞冒险》
YOLO Crystal Fantasy.
季终集
The Finale.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me!
快滚吧
Get outta here!
走吧 瑞秋 别惹事
Come on, Rachel. Don't start a scene.
-我们本来也要走了 -去他们的
- We were just leaving. - Nah, ---- them!
他摸我 这是性骚扰
He groped me! That's assault!
如果你再回来我就报♥警♥了 亲爱的
I'll be calling the police if you try to come back, love.
瑞秋 别这样 走吧
Rachel, stop. Let's just leave.
操♥他♥妈♥ 别管我叫亲爱的
Oh, ----. Don't call me 'love'!
你喝得太醉了 瑞秋 我本来也玩得很开心呢
You got WAY too drunk, Rachel. I was having fun in there too.
不 你只是耍性子
Nah, you're just... you're just being cranky.
-暴躁萨拉 -我没有
- Cranky Sarah! - I'm not being...
我没有耍性子 我只是有点受够了
I'm not cranky, I'm just getting a little sick and tired
跟你在一起的时候 总被踢出夜店
of being kicked out of every place when I'm with you.
随便了 我要撒尿 萨拉
Whatever. I gotta go piss, Sarah.
我能到哪撒尿
Where can I piss?
你可以去那里面
Hmm, you can go in there.
我帮你看着 好吗
I'll look out for you, OK?
你真是好姐们 萨拉
You're a gem, Sarah.
今晚一直想吐痰
Can't stop spitting tonight.
小心点
OK, just be careful!
得找到一棵最合适的树
Need to find the perfect tree.
最合适的树
Perfect bloody tree.
不行
Mmm, nah.
这棵行
Yeah, this'll do.
好吧
Alright.
这太难以置信了
Oh, this is quite incredible!
我已经在这待了四千年
I have been here for 4,000 years
一直画这幅杰作
painting this one single masterpiece
而你在我刚结束最后一笔的时候出现了
and you have appeared right when I finished the last stroke.
这一定有什么了不起的意义
There must be some great meaning to this.
什么
What?
等等
Wait a moment.
我也梦到过这会发生
I dreamt this would happen as well.
我还梦到会走到你身边
And I also dreamt I would walk over to you.
-我会握住你的手 -不了 谢谢
- And I would hold your hand. - Uh, no, thanks.
我们会一起走到画里
And we would step into the painting together.
我们要怎么回去
How are we gonna get back?
我不知道 我没梦到那部分
I don't know. I didn't dream that part.
那是什么
What's that?
真有趣
Oh, very interesting!
看上去是在某种荒野小货车上
It appears to be a social gathering
举♥行♥的社交集♥会♥
in some sort of bush ute.
人们分享着快乐 好玩的记忆
People sharing fun times, fun memories.
生活 欢笑 爱
Live, laugh, love.
太他妈棒了 我就知道还会有派对
---- yeah! I knew there'd be another party!
天啊 又有人来参加货车派对了
Oh, my God! More people have come to the ute party!
棒
Yay!
-为了什么 -对 庆祝什么场合
- What's it for? - Yes, what's the occasion?
货车派对
Ute party!
*货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车*
*Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute*
*货车派对 货车派对 货车派对 货车*
*Ute party, ute party, ute party, ute*
*如你所见 这是场超棒的派对*
*As you can see, this is a very good party*
*派对上有好多乐子*
*There is lots of fun to have...*
*你会在荒野货车派对*
*You will... have a good time...at*
*玩得开心*
*The Bushworld Ute Party*
*希望你在派对玩得开心*
*We hope you enjoy the party!*
快点 瑞秋 冷死了 我想回家
Come on, Rachel. It's freezing. I wanna go home!
瑞秋 瑞秋
Rachel? Rachel!
瑞秋 你在哪
Rachel, where are you?
伍伦贡警局 有什么紧急情况
Wollongong Police. What's your emergency?
你好 我朋友刚去了林子里
Hi, um...my friend just went into the bush
然后
and, um...uh...
我不知道她去哪了
I don't know where she's gone!
好 你在什么位置
OK. What's your location?
萨拉 我把事情捋一遍
OK, Sarah, just to get everything right here,
你朋友瑞秋需要去林子里小便
your friend Rachel needed to go urinate in the bush
然后再也没出来
and she never came out.
对
Yeah.
她也不接电♥话♥
And she's not answering her phone,
这很不像她
which is really unlike her.
她总会接我的电♥话♥
She always answers my calls.
好的 我们会组织一队人
OK, well, we'll have a team
在今晚继续搜救
looking for the rest of the night.
如果有进展我们会打给你
We'll give you a call if anything comes up.
你不用待在这
You don't need to stay here.
回家睡一会吧 亲爱的
Go home and get some sleep, love.
水瓶你留着吧
You can keep the water bottle.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伍伦贡警方已经宣布
Wollongong police have announced an inconclusive end
瑞秋失踪两周后
对失踪少女的搜寻未果
to a search for a girl who went
该少女两周前在皇冠街失踪
missing two weeks ago off Crown Street.
在进一步证据发现前
We are suspending the search
我们目前将暂停
for the missing person at this time
对失踪人员的搜救
until further evidence is found.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
我们在此纪念瑞秋的生命
We are here to honor Rachel's life.
瑞秋失踪三周后
鉴于尸体没有找到
Seeing as no body was ever recovered,
我们邀请你们把纪念物品
we invite you to place any sentimental items
放入棺材
you may have into the coffin
这样瑞秋的肉身
so the physical embodiment of Rachel
就能安息了
may finally be laid to rest.
她一直很爱那袋垃圾
She always loved that trash.
你有什么要放到棺材里的吗 萨拉
Do you have anything to put in the coffin, Sarah?
我想没有
I don't think so.
瑞秋失踪四周后
嗨
Uh, hi.
我知道这超级奇怪 但
I know this is super weird, but...
我在巴士上看到你
..I saw you on the bus and...
我也说不好 有什么东西促使我
I don't know, something compelled me
下车来跟你说话
to get off and speak to you.
我不知道你相不相信
I mean, I don't know if you believe
灵魂伴侣什么的 但是...
in soul mates or whatever, but...
算了 当我没说
Oh, forget it. Forget about it.
这太蠢了 当我没说
It's stupid. Don't worry about it.
等等
Wait.
你叫什么
What's your name?
有个人说话感觉很好
It is nice to talk to someone.
我这一阵子都很自闭 所以这样不错
I've been pretty insular for a while, so this is nice.
谢谢你
Thank you.
老实说 我也一样
Yeah, to be honest, I've been the same.
我感觉我们可以无话不谈
I feel like we can talk about anything.
如果你觉得这样很傻 很抱歉 但你懂我的意思吗
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but...you know what I mean?
天啊 他们给两个人
God, isn't it annoying that they give
上奇数个的春卷真是太烦人了
an odd number of spring rolls to share?
没事
Oh, it's fine.
-反正我也不想吃 -当然了
- I don't want one anyway. - Sure you didn't.
事实上 我想吃最后一个春卷
Actually, I did want that last spring roll.
那天
You know, the other day,
我们给我失踪的朋友瑞秋举♥行♥了假婚礼
we had a fake funeral for my missing friend Rachel.
他们问我有没有纪念物
They asked if I had a sentimental item
想放在棺材里
I could put in the coffin
我才意识到我跟她都没有什么情感寄托的物品
and I realized I didn't have anything sentimental with her
即便我们都做朋友十年了
even though we've been friends for 10 years.
但你和我认识不到一个小时
But you and I have known each other for less than an hour
已经拥有比我跟瑞秋拥有的
and we already have something more sentimental
更深刻的东西了
than Rachel and I ever did.
这有点可悲 不是吗
That's kinda sad, isn't it?
这一点都不可悲