剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
through your throat, Walker.
再将那把刀塞进你的屁♥眼♥里
And shove that little fuckin' knife up your ass.
要是出事了 我们就得站队了
If this goes down, we gotta pick sides.
你站哪边 我就站哪边
I'm on whatever side you're on.
你今天不会死 沃克
You won't die today, Walker.
但你已经迈出了最后一步
But you've taken your last step.
看看你在轮椅上怎么当牛仔
Let's see what kinda cowboy you are in a wheelchair.
给你
Here you go.
我受够这里了
I'm done with this place.
要从背后对我开枪吗 老头
Want to shoot me in the back, old fart?
动手吧
Go for it.
沃克 不管你去哪里
Wherever you go, Walker,
我都会找到你
I'll find you.
工棚的人都在看着
The whole bunkhouse is watching.
不然我为什么这么做 罗伊德
Why do you think I did it, Lloyd.
我们还要修两英里的围栏
We got two miles of fence to build.
干活吧
Go to work.
修围栏的活不适合你吗
Fence work don't suit you?
这里的一切都不适合我
Nothing about this place suits me.
你要去哪里
Where you headed?
你懂的
You know the deal--
四处游荡 直到下一份工作找上门来
just gonna wander around 'til the next job finds me.
沃克
Walker,
你要是遇到麻烦 就另寻出路
you run into trouble, walk the other way.
很高兴见到你 牛仔
Nice seeing you, Cowboy.
你去哪里
Where you headed?
我不干了
I quit.
为什么
How come?
我是个牛仔
I'm a cowboy.
仅此而已
And that's all.
-你明白我的意思吗 -不明白
- You know what I mean? - No.
我们需要的也仅此而已
You know, that's all we need from you.
那天晚上你要的可不止这些
That's not all you needed the other night.
那天晚上的事不会再发生了
The other night won't happen again.
你嘴上一套
You say that.
另一个人嘴上又是一套
Then someone else says something different.
我都不知道这里到底谁说了算
Can't figure out who runs this deal.
我说了算
I run it.
还有他
And he runs it.
你不用听别人的
You don't listen to nobody else.
回工棚
Head on back to the bunkhouse.
回去
Head on back.
送我回家
Take me to the house.
我们要做出改变了
We're making some changes.
好了
All right, just, ah...
在底下这两处签名
just sign these two at the bottom,
我让贝丝填好
I'll have Beth fill them out.
给
Here.
这是李的
That was Lee's.
-我什么时候开始培训 -很快
- When do I start training? - Soon.
但先...
But let's...
先把工棚的事摆平
Let's get this bunkhouse figured out first.
你没有提起过她 凯斯
You haven't mentioned her, Kayce.
一次都没有
Not once.
或是泰特
Or Tate.
也没说为什么没和他们在一起
Or why you're not with them.
提这有什么用
What's talking about it gonna do?
能帮你计划好如何把他们接回来
It'd help you form a plan to get them back.
计划不能改变人的感受
Plans are not change the way someone feels.
李管理这里的时候 他...
When Lee ran this place, he--
他对所有人都诚实 公正
he was honest and he was fair. With everyone.
你也要这样
That's what I need from you.
但只有你对自己诚实 公正
But you can't be that way with others, son,
才能对别人如此
until you're that way with yourself.
我想他们
I miss them.
发生了什么
What happened?
你出现了 爸
You happened, Dad.
还有之后的一切
Then everything happened.
凯斯
Kayce.
让里普过来
Send Rip up to the house.
你挺悠闲啊
You enjoying your fuckin' self?
你来之前一切安好
Beautiful day. Until now.
他在里面吗
He in there?
谁
He who?
里普
Hey Rip.
过来
Come here.
我父亲想见你
My father wants to see you.
现在
Now.
你找我吗 先生
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的 坐
Yeah, have a... Have a seat.
在很多方面 你都是我唯一信任的人 里普
In a lot of ways, you're the only person I can trust, Rip.
因为你是唯一一个
Because you're the only person
我死后得不到好处的人
that doesn't benefit when I'm gone.
你所做的一切都是为了我
You do it for me.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
永远如此
And I always will.
希望如此
I hope so.
因为接下来我要你做的
'Cause what I'm asking next...
异常艰难
it'll be the hardest.
凯斯要学习如何管理这里
Kayce needs to learn how to run this place.
学习如何领导这些人
Needs to learn how to lead these men.
如果他们住在一起就做不到这点
And he can't do that while he's living with them.
你明白我要你做什么了吗
You understand what I'm asking?
冰箱里有啤酒
There's beer in the fridge.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
想到了
Figures.
这不是罚球啊
That's not a penalty!
为什么这两支队伍的吉祥物都一样
Why do they both these teams have the same fuckin' mascot?
吉米 你在这待这么久了
Jimmy, you've literally lived here for your entire life.
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -还不知道区别吗
- Be quiet. Be quiet. - And don't know the difference?
一个是野猫 一个是山猫
So those are the Wildcats, and those are the bobcats.
有什么区别
What's the fuckin' difference?
山猫是某种特别品种的猫
A bobcat is a specific breed.
野猫只是撒野的猫 跑阵了
A wildcat is just a cat that went wild. That's a run!
他们用一只跑出家的猫
So they named their team after a cat that just like,
命名球队
got out of the house?
没什么不好理解的 这是橄榄球
It's not rocket science. It's football.
这小子说得有道理
Kid's got a point.
你们毁了我的看球兴致
Y'all are ruining this for me,
快闭嘴
shut the fuck up.
山猫势头不错
Bobcats look good.
我押了钱的
I got my money on 'em.
我确认一下
Okay, so just to clarify,
科尔比的妈妈是美洲豹[熟♥女♥]
Colby's mom, that's a cougar?
以后不准说我妈是美洲豹
That'll be the last time you ever refer to my mom as a cougar.
她喜欢别人叫她野猫
She prefers wildcat?
你还以为你离开了监狱
And you thought you got out of prison.
没有
Nope.
只是换了间监狱罢了
Hell, I just stumbled into another one.
上马吗
Should we mount up?
不是我说了算 吉米
Not up to me, Jimmy.
怎么回事
What's going on?
不清楚
No clue.
越早面对
The sooner you push it to a head,
就越快过了这关
the sooner it's behind you.
你知道他不会跟随我
You know he's not gonna follow me.
只跟随你
Just you.
这与他的尊重无关 儿子
Ain't about his respect, son.
你要赢得其他人的尊重
It's about everyone else's.
我们把它们赶到山谷
We'll push 'em up the valley
然后越过鞍部到东河路
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表