剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表
I don't get anywhere much.
再把腿放下
Now go ahead and drop your leg again.
你看过印第安接力赛吗
Ever been to an Indian relay race?
小时候看过
When I was young.
这是我的最爱
That's my passion.
这样就能接受理疗了
Sounds like a good way to need physical therapy.
坠马才需要啊
Yeah, only if you fall off.
-时间到了 -嗯
- Time's up. - Right.
-我自己能行 -好
- Oh, I can do it. - Okay.
事先声明 我结婚了
I'm married, just so you know.
看见戒指了
Saw the ring.
我不是 只是
Not that I, just, um...
我结婚了
I'm married.
明白 明天下午三点
Got it. 3 P.M. tomorrow?
嗯
Yeah.
搞什么
What the...
天啊 你们怎么搞的
Jumping Jesus, what the hell?
有人
There was these, uh...
防熊喷雾不小心炸了
A can of bear spray went off by accident.
吉米 你还没有这能耐
Jimmy, you ain't got sense enough
把靴子里的尿倒了[形容愚蠢]
to pour warm piss out of your boot.
我知道你在骂我
Like I know that's an insult.
我只是不知道你在骂什么
I just don't understand how.
一直擦到没有气味为止
Don't stop scrubbing until the smell's gone.
好的
Yeah.
我知道那是在羞辱我 我只是...
Like I'm aware of the insult. I just...
为什么我的靴子里有尿
Why is there piss in my boot?
你笨得还有点可爱
You're so dumb, it's almost attractive.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
可爱倒是听懂了 是吗
Understood attractive though, didn't you?
男人啊
Men...
葬礼上都有男人愿意让我撸管
I swear I could jack one off at a funeral.
不得了啊
That is impressive!
你要在蒙大拿搞个大动作 是吗
You're making quite the splash in Montana, aren't you?
这挺聪明的
Now that's smart,
把赌场和酒店分开来
making the casino separate from the hotel, right?
这些是什么 房♥子吗
And what are these? Are these houses?
是的
Yeah.
筹建配备酒店和赌场的
A planned second home community
第二家园社区 这很聪明
with its own hotel and casino. Now that is smart.
不走寻常路
Utterly classless.
但很聪明
But smart.
你一定就是那个人
You must be the guy.
什么人
What guy would that be?
和约翰·达顿对着干的人
The guy that fucked with John Dutton.
我知道你得到了
I understand learning not to do that was a...
惨痛的教训
painful lesson.
所以你们和约翰·达顿是朋友吗
So you're friends with John Dutton, huh?
-我们知道他 -我们从没见过他
- We know of him. - Oh, we've never met him.
在蒙大拿飞黄腾达
You see, thriving in Montana
完全取决于不要越界
is all about staying in your lane.
我们不干涉他 他也从来不干涉我们
We don't go in his and he's never been in ours,
但你越界了
but you have.
我怎么越界了
Now how did I do that?
和一个印第安部落合作
Partnering with an Indian tribe
在保留地之外开一家赌场
opening an off-reservation casino.
但它不会在保留地之外太久
Oh, but it won't be off-reservation for long.
因为把这片土地吞并入保留地
Because annexing this land into the res
是他接下来要做的第一件事
is the first thing that he's going to do.
他不是租 而是买♥♥下了土地吧
I assume he purchased the land instead of leasing.
他还要给你分红
And I assume he's paying you the profits?
你收到的钱都是工程预付款
Well, any money you've received was an advance on construction,
等他取消你们的协议
which he will want back
他就会把钱要回去
as soon as he nullifies your agreement.
我只是猜测 但是...
Just a guess, but...
换作是我们就会这么做
That's what we'd do.
前提是我们想占你便宜
If we were trying to steal from you.
洛基山汽油公♥司♥和赌场
Rocky Mountain Gas and Casino.
那是贝克兄弟的产业
That's owned by the Beck Brothers.
就是你们吧
I'm assuming that that's you.
我猜你们不喜欢竞争
I'm just guessing that you don't like competition.
我告诉你们这些乡巴佬
Well, let me tell you something, you red-necked fucks!
我已经厌倦了你们
I'm so tired of you bullies
戴着波洛领带 穿着牛仔靴横行霸道
with your bolo ties and Lucchese boots.
如果你们不满意 就去起诉
If you got a problem, file.
告我啊
Take me to court.
我随时准备和你们的乡下律师
I'll take the Pepsi challenge with your backwoods lawyer
一决雌雄
any day of the fuckin' week.
除了经营洛基山
You know, in addition to running Rocky Mountain,
我兄弟还是蒙大拿酒类管理局的局长
my brother's also the head of the Montana Liquor Board.
你记不记得
Now do you recall
通过我们申请了售酒许可证
applying for your liquor license through us, right?
我明天就会撤销你的执照
I will be revoking that tomorrow.
当然了
And, of course,
我也不会为这个新项目颁发执照
I will never issue one for this new venture.
这只是个开始
And that is just the beginning
以后有你受的
of how we're gonna fuck with you.
我建议你想办法
I suggest you find a way
摆脱这项协议
to extricate yourself from this deal.
然后和我们签一个新协议
And make a new deal with us.
我们也很想在这里建一座赌场
Hell, we'd love to build a casino here.
你得好好想想了
Well, you got lots to think about.
要快
Think fast.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
这里真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
This town, fuckin' place.
你们想玩阴的
You wanna play dirty,
那就一起玩阴的
let's play fucking dirty!
这有什么可纠结的
I don't understand the dilemma.
我的竞选不能由我父亲的敌人资助
My campaign cannot be funded by my father's enemies.
这就是纠结之处
That is the dilemma.
托马斯·雷恩沃特是个好人
Thomas Rainwater is a good man.
然而他是敌人
Nevertheless, he's an enemy.
你应该仔细分♥析♥一下
You should really analyze that.
那我们成立一个政♥治♥行动委员会
Okay, so we form a political action committee.
这样就没人知道钱是从哪里来的
No one knows where the money's coming from.
-大家都知道 -什么
- Everyone knows. - What?
违抗我父亲参加竞选是一回事
Defying my father to run is one thing.
和他竞争
Running against him,
接受一个攻击过我们家的人资助
financed by a man who has attacked our family,
那就是完全另外一回事
that's something else entirely.
那你是什么意思
So what are you saying?
我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
你需要资助
Hey, you need funding
不然你就会输的
or you will lose.
给我们竞选捐款的
I'm not seeing a lot of donors
捐赠人可不多啊
running to our campaign office with donations.
这么做太过分了
I think this is too much.
你知道你该怎么做吗
You know what you need to do?
你得找到你的方向
You need to find your compass.
因为如果筹集竞选资金
Because if where your campaign gets its funding
都能让你纠结
has you all twisted in knots,
等你当选后看看吧
just wait until you're in office.
你根本不知道什么才叫妥协
You don't know the meaning of compromise.
我出去走走
I need to go for a walk.
舒瓦茨和梅耶公♥司♥
有人吗
Hello?
有人...
Hel--
你虽然没什么骨气
For someone with no spine,
倒是挺有种的
you sure got a lot of balls.
我希望你能忘记我们之间的敌意
I need you to forget about how we feel about each other
记住一件事
and remember one thing.
剧集 | 黄石 | 导航列表