如果你写了一首歌♥
It's just, you know, you write a song,
你的脑子里 它是完美的
and in your head, it's perfect.
演奏出来后 柯特弹得很屎
And go to play it, and Kurt's picking his ass
克拉克和♥弦♥全烂 突然之间
and Clark's fucking up the bass line, and before you know it,
整首歌♥都完了
whole song's ruined.
完全完了
Like, ruined.
是啊
Well, sure.
你脑子里的东西是神圣的
In your head, things are sacred.
是啊 神圣
Yeah. Yeah, sacred, exactly.
你觉得什么是神圣的
What's sacred to you?
我也不知道
I don't know.
沙滩男孩
The Beach Boys.
沙滩男孩
The Beach Boys?
沙滩男孩 你是认真的吗
The Beach Boys? Are you serious?
他们总能让我想起我小时候的
They remind me of this one family vacation we took
一次家庭度假
when I was a kid.
克里希很喜欢《太阳的温暖》
Chrissy was obsessed with "Warmth of the Sun."
那是很久以前了
That was a long time ago.
一切都很正常的时候
When things were normal.
我会让希尔比利恶狼乐队学点沙滩男孩的歌♥
I'll make sure the Hillbilly Wolves learn some Beach Boys.
嗯
Yeah.
万圣节有什么安排吗
Got any plans for Halloween?
没有
No.
安纳托尔·德普纳要开派对
Anatol Depner's throwing a party.
是那个在辅♥导♥班上露阴的孩子吗
Isn't that the kid who exposed himself to the auxiliary class?
不 不 那是马特·莱利
No, no, that was, uh, that was Mutt Riley.
对 对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, right. Yeah.
听说他还有几桶酒
Hear he's got some kegs or something.
我也不知道
I don't know.
听起来很有趣
That sounds like fun.
不 我是说 现实点
No, I mean, let's be realistic,
肯定会很烂的 但我们该去
it's gonna be fucking lame, but we should go.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我真的很喜欢你
I really dig you.
她肯定只是很迷茫
I'm sure she's just confused.
我也是 我只是...
I mean, I am too. I just...
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
你能过来一下吗
Can you come in here?
非常感谢你过来一趟 年轻人
Well, it was very kind of you to drop by, young man.
当然了 先生 我只是
Oh, absolutely, sir, I'm just...
我只是想做我觉得对克里希来说正确的事
I guess I'm trying to do what I feel is right, for Chrissy.
门罗夫妇在巨大的
Through their crushing grief,
悲痛之下 没有过多关注贝基的社交生活
the Monroes hadn't paid much attention to Becky's social life,
也没有过多关注外界的世界
nor to the outside world, for that matter.
她被禁止再见卡斯帕 并遭到了禁足
She was prohibited from seeing Casper and grounded indefinitely.
街灯亮起时
第一季第七集
安纳托尔·德普纳开派对的那一周反而很平静
The week of Anatol Depner's party was ironically serene.
空气中似乎涌动着一股
There was a feeling in the air that week,
异样神秘的气息
something charged and mysterious.
我们都以为是因为万圣节
We all thought it was just Halloween.
我们根本不知道等待我们的是什么
We had no idea what awaited us.
你被邀请参加万圣节酒趴
于安纳托尔·德普纳家中
我们绝对要去
We are absolutely going.
你确定你想去吗
Are you sure you want to go to this?
为什么不去
Why not?
这可是万圣节 查理
It's Halloween, Charlie.
好吧
All right.
再说了 我做了一套很酷的服装
Plus, I made a really cool costume.
是吗
Yeah?
等等 是那个在排球队前
Wait, isn't this the kid that exposed
露阴的孩子吗
himself to the volleyball team?
不 那是艾里·希奇
No, that was, uh, Eli Hickey.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
我周五什么时候来接你
What time should I pick you up on Friday?
我去不了
I can't go.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我被禁足了 记得吗
I'm grounded, remember?
禁足
Grounded?
你是三年级吗 多久
What is this, third grade? For how long?
我不知道 他们很生气
I don't know. They're super pissed.
他们说要送我去天主教学校
They're talking about enrolling me in Catholic school.
啧 天主教学校
Yeesh, Catholic school?
我知道
I know.
你 你希望我找他们聊聊吗
You, uh, you want me to talk to 'em?
你肯定能想出点办法的
Well, I'm sure you can figure something out.
我有礼物要给你
I, uh, have a gift I want to give you.
什么东西
What is it?
你去派对就知道了
Get to the party and you'll see.
你真坏
You're trouble.
我就当你答应了
I'll take that as a yes.
布拉德 我是贝基
Brad. Hi, it's Becky.
门罗
Yeah, Monroe.
听着 我在想
Uh, so listen, um, I was wondering
你周五晚有没有什么安排
if you had any plans Friday night?
德普纳有个万圣节派对 我...
Yeah, uh, Depner's throwing that Halloween party, and I was...
想你能不能送我去什么的
wondering if you could give me a ride or something like that.
怎么了
Yeah?
布拉德来了
Brad's here.
我允许他带你去参加万圣节活动
I've given him permission to take you to the Halloween fair.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Dad.
你要准时把她带回来 年轻人
You have her back at a decent time, young man.
当然了 我...我会照顾好她
Oh, absolutely, sir, she's in-- she's in good hands.
你依然被禁足
You are still grounded.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好
All right.
再见
Bye.
查理
Charlie!
你来了
Hey, you came!
见到你真好 你看上去好棒
I'm so happy to see you. You look so good.
你也是 你看上去...我喜欢这些圆点
You too, you look-- I like the dots.
你是要扮成谁
So, what are you supposed to be?
我是水箱里的女人
Oh, I'm the Lady in the Radiator.
你是谁
And who are you?
《低俗小说》
"Pulp Fiction."
塞缪尔·杰克逊
Samuel L. Jackson.
"他们将会知道 我就是耶♥和♥华♥"
"My name is the Lord! I will strike you down."
厉害
Oh, damn!
-经典 -你的山羊胡呢
- Classy. - Yeah. Where's your goatee?
我粘不上 所以...
I couldn't get it to stick, so...
-努力过... -不是吧
- Tried to get it... - Oh, no.
你早点告诉我就好了 我就扮成米娅·华♥莱♥士♥
Well, I wish you would've told me. I could've been Mia Wallace.
那肯定很棒
That would've been cool.
不过她跟约翰·特拉沃尔塔的角色
I guess she does work better
一起的时候总是更搭
with John Travolta's character, though.
什么意思
What do you mean?
因为他们是一对
Well, just 'cause they're, like, a couple.
他们...他们会一起拍戏
They have-- they have scenes together.
所以
So.
好吧
Right.
我很高兴你打给我
I'm glad you called.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry,
用躲避球打你 还有那些 我...
about the dodgeball thing, and all, I...
我只是太好强了
I just get so fucking competitive.
不 没关系 真的没事
No, no, it's okay. Really, it's okay.
不 但我是认真的
No, but I mean it.
我很抱歉 我...
I am sorry, I...
我不是一个坏人
I'm not a bad guy.
不 我明白
No, I understand that.