来吧
Here we go.
发球 发球
Ball. Ball.
上
Let's go.
上 斯科特小子
Let's go, Scotty boy.
再用力点 快点
Gotta be tougher than that. Come on, now.
-来吧 -你真走运
- Come on, now. - You got so lucky.
-来吧 -你真走运
- Come on, now. - You got so lucky.
让我们来看看
Let's see it, all right?
来吧 来吧 快点
Come on, come on. Yeah.
我骑着我的自行车穿过树林几百万次了
I'd driven my bike through the woods a million times before.
无论白天黑夜 无论雨天雪天
In daylight, at night, through rain and snow.
但是我从来没有见过这种场景
But never had I seen anything like this.
我知道有男孩
There were boys I knew
愿意把扑满里的所有钱都拿出来
who'd pay all the money in their piggy banks
只为看一眼克里希·门罗的裸体
to catch a glimpse of Chrissy Monroe without her clothes on.
但是克里斯散发出的
But the spark of youth and vitality
浓烈的年轻活力与激♥情♥
that Chrissy exhibited so loudly and proudly in life,
那激发着16岁荷尔蒙旺盛的少年
the indelible spark that made horny 16-year-olds
想要瞥见她裸体的生机
want to see her naked in the first place,
已经消失了
was gone.
她死了
She was dead.
街灯亮起时
第一季第二集
你遇到死者之前
So where were you coming from
刚从哪里来
before you came across the victims?
我...
I was, um...
我在大学篮球训练场记笔记
I was taking notes for the varsity basketball team.
用来发表在校刊上的
For the school paper.
我知道你认识他们
And I understand you knew them.
门罗一家住在我家对面
The Monroes live across the street from me,
卡彭特老师是我一年级语文老师
and um, Mr. Carpenter was my freshman English teacher.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
你回家的时候又看到什么人吗
Did you see anyone on your way home?
在你发现尸体之前
You know, before you came across the bodies.
没有
Uh, no.
没发现什么可疑的事吗
So nothing suspicious?
没有尖叫 枪声吗
No screams, no gunfire?
没有 我...
No, I--
蝉鸣把所有声音都掩盖住了
The cicadas, they drown everything out anyway.
蝉鸣
Cicadas.
我正站在怀特海德-桑斯殡仪馆前
I'm standing in front of Whitehead & Sons Funeral Home,
目前 公众可以来此哀悼克里希·门罗
where Chrissy Monroe's wake is currently open to the public.
门前排起了长队 气氛非常肃穆
The lines are long, and the mood is somber.
工作人员称他们会等
And staff here tell me they'll be here
社区为惨死少女哀悼
大家都表示哀悼后再关闭
until everyone has had a chance to pay their respects.
缅怀克里希
当时有 血吗
So was there, like, blood?
嗯
Yeah.
她穿着衣服吗
Was she, like, wearing any clothes?
只有短裙
Just her skirt.
你看到她的奶♥子♥了吗
Did you see her titties?
哥们
Dude.
拜托
Come on.
门罗一家是社区里的重要人物
The Monroe family was a prominent fixture in the community,
他们是科尔法克斯的肯尼迪家族
the Kennedys of Colfax.
镇上都知道他们的
Their barbecues and cocktail parties
烧烤和鸡尾酒派对
were famous throughout the town.
贝基·门罗一直是家里的异类
Becky Monroe had always been the black sheep of the family,
她总是隐藏在克里希传统美国好孩子的光辉下
overshadowed by Chrissy's more traditional American charm.
很多年前 我和贝基还小的时候
Many years prior, when we were both children,
在一次她父母的传奇派对上
Becky and I shared each other's
向彼此交出了初吻
first kiss at one of her parents' legendary parties.
我们后来从来没提过这件事
We'd never spoken of it,
但是那让我们俩之间一直有一道看不到的联♥系♥
but it had forever left an implicit bond between us.
我们不仅仅只是邻居
We were more than mere neighbors.
布拉德·基尔霍夫 学校的明星
Brad Kirchhoff, our school's star power forward,
在过去的一年半里
had been Chrissy's on-again,
一直和克里希分分合合 合合分分
off-again boyfriend for the last year and a half.
于是 他也变成了一名嫌犯
As a result, he was also a suspect.
如果我去确认你的不在场证明
And so if I look into your alibi,
不会发现有任何漏洞吧 布拉德
I'm not gonna find any loose ends, right, Brad?
我有20多名队友能证明我的说法
I have, like, 20 teammates ready to corroborate my story.
我当时在训练
I was at practice.
我明白你父亲是军队的人
I understand your father's in the military.
你家里有枪吗
Any guns in your house?
这有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
布拉德 你知道克里希和卡彭特先生
Brad, were you aware that Chrissy and Mr.Carpenter
关系很亲近吗
were intimate?
不 他只是会帮她补习
N-no. He just helped her study.
虽然我也不想这么残忍♥
Well, I hate to break it to you,
但他不仅仅是她的老师
but he was more than just her tutor.
等等 你要去哪里
Wait. Where are you going?
回家
Home.
我要离开这里
I need to get out of here.
不 我...
No, I'll uh...
我送你
I'll walk you.
这里不安全
It's not safe out here.
警♥察♥怎么还会问我
And how about the police questioning me?
怎么还有胆子
Like, the nerve, man.
别往心里去
I wouldn't take it personally.
他们也和我说了
They talked to me too.
你不会觉得我跟这件事有关系吧
You don't think I had anything to do with it, do you?
不觉得
No.
我爱她
I loved her.
你知道...
Did you know anything...
克里希和卡彭特老师的事吗
about Chrissy and Mr. Carpenter?
不
No.
你是...
You know, you're the, uh...
你是唯一一个
You're the only person
让我觉得能自在地吐露心事的人
I feel comfortable talking to about any of this.
看着贝基的眼睛
Looking into Becky's eyes,
布拉德第一次发现
it occurred to Brad for the first time
她和克里希是那么相像
how much she looked like Chrissy,
她和她的姐姐一样
and like her sister,
也骗了她
she had lied to him.
她了解不少克里希的秘密生活
She knew more than she had let on about Chrissy's secret life,
她的内心快被罪恶感吞噬了
and the guilt was eating her alive.
贝基回到家后
As Becky entered her home,
她想到了所有
she thought of all the things
她希望能对她姐姐说的话
she wished she had said to her sister.
克里希
克里希
Chrissy?
卡彭特老师载你回家了吗
Did Mr. Carpenter give you a ride home?
是的
Yeah.
你...在和他交往吗
Are you...dating him?
不算是
Not exactly.
小心点
Just be careful.
好吗
Okay?
我很小心
I am.
我很小心 别担心
I am. Don't worry.
不会一直那样下去的
It won't last forever.
克里希
Chrissy?
克里希
Chrissy?