嗯 好 一会见
Cosy. Listen, you are never going to believe this.
真亲密 听着 你绝对不会相信的
What, the milkman's got news?
什么 送奶工有什么大事要说吗
Yeah, I know this. What the hell is going on?
是啊 我知道了 到底发生什么事了
Russia, Korea, parts of china
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 韩国 中国的某些部分
and a bunch of counties with "Istan" at the end of their names
还有一堆结尾是"斯坦"的国家
have got nukes pointed at Europe and America.
把核武器对准了欧洲和美国
We've got nukes pointed back at them
我们也将核武器对准了他们
and it's been that way for years.
这种情况已经持续好几年了
Both sides are making threats, no-one's backing down.
双方在互相威胁 但没有人肯退一步
That is quite the pickle, mon frere. Yeah.
那的确是挺棘手的 是啊
How do we go about getting the fuck out of here then, eh?
不如我们赶紧离开这鬼地方 怎么样
We need a plan. I have no idea.
我们需要一个计划 我完全不知道
Brace your backside, hermano. Exciting times ahead.
打起精神 朋友 有好事了
I've just been talking to Paul about a little surprise
我刚刚在和Paul说这事儿
we've got for you, so follow me.
我们要给你一个小惊喜 跟我来
OK, OK, you go do what you need to be doing here
好的 你去做你要做的事情
and I'll go... We'll meet
我就去 那我们
back at the Cat's Tail in an hour or so.
一个小时左右之后在猫尾巴那里见吧
Yeah? Sure.
好吗 没问题
So... What's going on?
咱们去做啥
Can I take this off my eyes yet?
我现在可以摘了它吗
It stinks. True that, my lad.
太臭了 没错 哥们
My feet sweat so much sometimes I feel like I'm paddling.
我的脚汗多到走路都像在涉水
Nice
太棒了
So... Where are we?
我们在哪儿呢
I feel like we've been walking round in circles.
感觉我们一直在绕圈走
Ta-dah!
噔 噔
We're in the church.
我们在教堂里
So I literally have been walking round in circles.
所以我刚刚真的是绕圈走
I know Harley's kind of naff, but time's short
我知道在教堂有点俗气 但是没什么时间了
and it seems we're having an alert every other day,
而且我们好像每隔一天都会收到警报
so I just thought...
所以我就想
Let's do it! Let's get married, like, right now!
来吧 咱们结婚去 就现在
KAPOW! Sh! What?!
上啊 嘘 干什么
So all of these people are getting married?
所以这些人都是准备结婚的
What's the matter with you today? You're usually up for anything.
你今天是怎么了 你平时是什么事都愿意做的呀
Of course I am. I'm not boring. I'm totally up for anything.
当然了 我一点也不无聊 我什么都愿意
Yeah! God, let's do it. Let's get fucking hitched, babes. Sorry.
天哪 来吧 咱们来他妈喜结连理 不好意思
Hello? Gran, are you home?
喂 奶奶 你在家吗
Oh, no...
噢 不
You may kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
OK. Who do we have?
好 还有谁
Daniel Gates and Kate Riddle.
Daniel Gates和Kate Riddle
So...
所以
unless there are any objections
除非有人有异议
it's time to get you two lovebirds married.
你们这对小情侣马上就能成为夫妻了
Oh, wait a second.
噢 等一下
Oh, I shouldn't. Whiskey gives me diarrhoea.
噢 我不该喝这个 我喝威士忌会拉肚子
Yeah, screw it! Why not?
行 管它呢 为什么不呢
Right, bring it!
好了 开始吧
Hey. Ah, there you are. Look!
嘿 啊 你来了 看
This place is like a Cuban bar here.
这里跟个古巴酒吧一样
Right, don't stay out too long, dickwad,
行 不要在外面待太久 死鬼
or I might have to chain you up again. Ooh.
不然我又得把你栓起来 噢
See you later, Mr Gates.
一会见啦 Gates先生
See you inside, Mrs Gates.
里面见 Gate夫人
Did she just...?
她刚刚是不是
That's why there's a party in there.
难怪里面在开派对
You tied the knot, you sly bastard. You got married!
你结婚了 你个狡猾的骗子 你结婚了
I didn't have a choice.
我没得选
Well, you know the bit where he says "Do you so-and-so
行了 你知道有个环节他会说
"Take this woman to be your wife?" You say no!
"你愿意娶这个女人为妻吗" 你可以拒绝
I was trying to keep a low profile. You know, blend in.
我只是想保持低调 融入进去
And you're the one that says that I always play it safe.
而且是你老说我太保守的
So that's it? You're trying to prove something. I love it.
就因为这个吗 你只是想证明些什么 我喜欢
Good on you, mate. Anyway, look what I found at home.
干得好 哥们 看看我在家找到了什么
It's another clue. How do you know?
这是另一条线索 你怎么知道的
Well,last time we got a cryptic message referring to something
上一次我们得到了一条秘密信息
only me and you would know about,
里面提到的东西只有我俩知道
it led us to that gateway.
它带我们找到了那个传送门
"The place where we nicked the halogen lights from"?
"我们偷卤素灯的地方"
Our old school kitchen? Yes.
我们老学校厨房♥吗 是啊
Hey...
嘿
Danny!
Danny
Finally settling down, eh?
终于成家了 是吧
Dad, are you smoking a blunt?
爸 你是在抽大♥麻♥吗
You know I don't smoke weed, son. This is Afghan heroin.
你知道我不抽大♥麻♥的 那是阿富汗海♥洛♥因♥
Kim loves it.
Kim很喜欢这个
Kim? Oh, here we go again with the lecture.
Kim 噢 又来了 又要来说教了
Just because Kim is a teenage Korean rent boy
就算Kim是个年轻韩国男妓
does not mean our relationship isn't very meaningful.
也不意味着我们之前没有真感情
Besides, that boy gobbles it up like it was sauteed chicken.
而且 那孩子口♥活♥简直了得
Everything you just said is wrong on so many levels.
你刚刚说的话真是大错特错
Your problem is you're too bloody repressed, Danny.
你的问题在于活得太特么压抑了 Danny
You disappoint me, son.
你真让我失望 儿子
OK, what just happened?
额 刚刚发生了什么
Well, clearly living with the threat of nuclear annihilation
很明显 在核袭击的威胁之下生活
makes people go crazy.
能把人逼疯
Come on, let's go. No, wait, I should tell Kate.
行了 走吧 不 等等 我应该要和Kate说一声
What? Tell her you're from a parallel world?
说什么 告诉她你从平行世界来的吗
The Danny that she thought she married
那个她以为跟自己结了婚的Danny
is stuffed in the garden shed
被塞在了花♥园♥的棚子里
between the foldy bit of the lawnmower? I feel bad for her.
在除草机可折叠的那部分中间 她好可怜
I know, I know, but you didn't kill this world's Danny.
我知道 我知道 但你没有杀掉这个世界的Danny
Or Milo. None of this is fair. But we have to go.
或者Milo 这一切都不公平 但是我们得走了
OK. Yes, thank you.
好吧 嗯 谢谢
This... This is the right place, isn't it?
这儿 是这地方 没错吧
Yeah. Except it isn't our school any more.
是啊 可是这里已经不是我们的学校了
They've turned it into this...
这儿变成了
chair thing.
叫座椅的玩意儿
Hiya. Hello.
你好呀 你好
We're just wondering if you could help us.
不知道你能不能帮我们个忙
What is this place?
这是什么地方
See, we used to go to school here. We were hoping to get inside.
我们以前在这里上学 想进去看看
Bit of a trip down Memory Lane kind of thing.
有点儿像怀旧之旅 之类的
It'll be a really magical night if you let us in.
如果你能让我们进去就太好了
Hmm? Like the Queen's Guard, isn't he?
好吗 他就像女王卫兵一样 是吧
Mate, you flies are undone, by the way.
老兄 你裤子拉链开了
Hmm? Oh, he's good.
嗯 哇 他定力很强诶
Come on, Milo. Clearly we're not wanted here because
走吧 Milo 很显然我们在这不受欢迎 因为
Fatty boy can't take it!
肥仔受不了啦
He really is good! Good at that.
他真的很专业 超级专业
It's like a skill Shit, he's moving!
这可是技术活儿 我去 他动了
He's moving, go!
他动了 跑啊
Go, shit! Shit!
跑啊 我去 奶奶的
It's not far now, come on.
现在不远了 快点
We're nearly at the gateway.
马上就要到传送门了
How did he find us?
他是怎么找到我们的
Same way he always does.
就是用他一贯的方法啊
Come on!
快啊
You can press the button any time.
你可以随时摁下按钮
And go all the way back? No way.
然后全部重新来过 门儿都没有
We need to find the others. They might need us.
我们得找到其他的我们 他们可能需要我们
Well, we sure as shit need them. Come on.
我们也他妈需要他们啊 来吧
Fu......ck!
操
Look, we'll find a way in and we'll find Callum.
我们会想办法进去的 也会找到Callum的
We put our minds to it and we'll be fine.
只要我们开动脑筋 就会没事
And while we're here,
在这期间呢
it does seem like drugs are incredibly easy to come by in this world,
貌似在这个世界很容易弄到迷幻药
so that is always an option.