第一季 第三集
圣马提亚教堂
#保卫家园
确保安全和存活
以防核袭击
Danny?
Danny
This is not the only world. There are millions of them.
这不是唯一一个世界 还有数百万个世界
I can't believe you just kissed my fiancee.
我真不敢相信你刚刚亲了我未婚妻
The guy who keeps trying to kill us
那个一直想杀我们的人
is here in this reality on a billboard.
就在这个世界 在广♥告♥牌上
I've been doing some research into parallel universes
我一直在研究平行世界
and how a person might jump into one.
以及人如何穿越其中
What if there's another milo out there
是不是有另一个Milo
and he's trying to help us?
想要帮助我们呢
If they go through that gateway, Danny...
如果他们穿过了那扇门 Danny
We need to find them before it's too late.
我们要在事情难以挽回之前 找到他们
Looks like whatever we went through, it only goes one way.
看来送我们来的这玩意 是条单向路
Let's hope we're home. No signal.
希望我们回家了吧 没有讯号♥
If we are, my place is just round the corner.
如果是的话 我家拐个弯就到了
This is where Kate and me are getting married.
这就是我和Kate要举♥行♥婚礼的地方
I just want to get home and see her.
我只想回家见到她
Are you saying that I'm boring?
你是说我很无聊吗
Man, what is so great about being married?
拜托 结婚有什么好的
I want to settle down with the woman that I love.
我想和我心爱的女人安定下来
It just doesn't sound like the dangerous Dan I used to know.
这不是我认识的那个爱冒险的Dan
At least I know what I want from life.
至少我知道自己想要什么
Duck!
蹲下
Stop it! What are you doing?
住手 你这是要干嘛
Is he still there?
他还在那里吗
Smoking. Why is he smoking in my house? It's so rude.
他在抽烟 干嘛在我家抽烟 太没礼貌了
Oh... I love this cardigan.
唉 我可喜欢这件毛衣了
I love what you've done with the place, man.
我喜欢你家里的布置 哥们
Oh, God! Oh!
噢 天哪 噢
Oh, I'm never going to get used to seeing myself dead.
我永远习惯不了看自己的尸体
It's weird, huh?
很奇怪 是吧
It looks like we're spooning. Yeah.
我俩看起来像在拥吻 是啊
It is kind of nice, isn't it? No!
挺美好的是不 不
No, seeing our own dead bodies get rigor mortis in the spooning position
不 看到我们僵硬的尸体呈拥吻状
is not "Kind of nice".
绝不是你说的"挺美好的"
I hate to say it, but this is kind of a good thing.
我真不想这么说 不过这算是件好事
Cos Callum's already killed us in this reality.
因为Callum已经杀了这个世界的我们了
Yep. Which means...
嗯 这意味着
Chances are, he isn't coming back. We've got time.
他有可能不会再回来了 我们争取到时间了
Cool. Time to what?
不错 争取到时间干啥
Take stock. Have a shower.
整理东西 洗个澡
We could look for Callum Stevens again. You know, Goldenmire.
我们可以再去找Callum Stevens 你懂的 金泥
Now we are talking!
这还差不多
We have plenty of time. We have nothing to worry about.
我们有的是时间 不用担心任何事
We're back! Except that!
我们回来啦 除了这个
Hi, shitbags. Hey... fucknose.
你好啊 狗屎们 嘿 傻♥逼♥
Milo! Oh, my God.
Milo 噢 天哪
Paul.
Paul
It has been, like, a Shaft of a long time.
好久好久没见到你了
I thought you basically just stayed at your house now
我还以为你现在基本上都在家呢
and never left, like some kind of a hermit crab.
一直宅着 跟寄居蟹一样
Why are you elbowing me?! Ow!
你捅我♥干♥嘛 疼
It's really nice to see you out and about.
真的很高兴看到你出来走动
'Scuse me. What do you want? I can get it for you.
不好意思 你想要什么 我帮你拿吧
I want to sit down. We can sit down here, you know.
我想坐下来 我们可以坐在这里啊
Grab a coffee and have a chat and a great time.
喝杯咖啡 聊聊天 共度美好时光
What is going on? What's in there?
发生什么事了 里面有什么
No, no, no, no, no, it's, erm... Erm... A present for you.
不不不不 那是 额 有份礼物给你
And...
并且
.. I haven't wrapped it yet. Aw, Danny!
我还没包好呢 噢 Danny
You know that delayed gratification is definitely not my thing!
你知道的 延迟满足绝不是我的作风
No, no! I let one rip in there.
不 不 我在里头放了个臭屁
It's really bad. So intense.
真的很难闻 十分刺鼻
It's very bad. I'm sorry.
真的很糟 对不起
Oh, that's not cool, bro.
太不酷了 兄弟
What the shit are we going to do?! OK, OK.
我们接下来该怎么办 好了 好了
You keep them busy, I'll clear away the bodies. Me?!
你拖住他们 我把尸体清理干净 要我去
Paul and Kate hate me.
Paul和Kate讨厌我啊
Maybe in this reality, you'll get on really well.
说不定这个世界里 你们会相处得很好呢
You deal with them. I will... hide us.
你搞定他们 我去把 我们藏起来
All right, hands up.
好了 举手表决
Who's thirsty for rugger?
谁想看橄球了
Rugby is what I mean by that.
我是指橄榄球
Oh. Oh, I know what I meant to show you.
噢 我之前是想给你这个的
Is that... cocaine?
这是 可♥卡♥因♥吗
"Is that cocaine?" Er, yeah, I believe it is.
"这是可♥卡♥因♥吗" 嗯 我觉得是
It's not as good as the shit we had last week,
这包没有我们上周吸的玩意儿质量好
but it will still fuck your skull quite nicely.
但还是可以让你嗨到飞起
OK, erm...
好吧 额
Where did you get such a massive amount of coke?
你从哪儿弄来这么多可♥卡♥因♥的
It's from Tesco.
乐购超♥市♥里买♥♥的
The Waitrose shit is twice
维特罗斯百货卖♥♥两倍价钱
as expensive and not really any better.
质量也没比这个好多少
OK, this game is turning into one spicy enchilada.
这场比赛激烈得赛过辣肉卷饼了
I'm going to go peep it on the widescreen next door.
我要去隔壁的大屏幕上看
Wait, no, no. You can't.
等等 不不 你不可以
Milo's... You know, it was an epic smell.
Milo的 那啥 臭得绝世无双
You really don't want to go in there.
你绝对不会想进去的
I'm no stranger to a wee bit of farteggio, capitaine.
一点屁味而已 我又不是没闻过
Chillax. Wait, wait!
放轻松 等等 等等
Come on.
走吧
What's going on? Hahaha Come on, let's go.
发生什么事了 真好笑 得了 走吧
Yeah. OK, yeah. Let's... Let's go, let's do that. Milo!
行 好的 那我们走吧 Milo
Milo! Danny, seriously, come on.
Milo Danny 快点 走了
Danny?
Danny
What about Milo? I need to tell him where we're going.
那Milo怎么办 我得告诉他我们去哪里
Like he doesn't know. Come on.
说的他好像不知道一样 走吧
"This is not a drill.
"这不是演习
Emergency. This is not a drill.'
紧急通知 这不是演习"
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
Secretary Gowan needs to talk some sense into the Koreans.
Gowan部长必须得跟韩国人讲讲道理了
Then the Chinese will fall in line. It's easy.
然后中国就会跟上了 很简单的
What?
啥
Well, it's not just the slant-eyes,
不只东方那些眯眯眼
the Russians are playing silly buggers as well.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人也跟傻♥逼♥一样
All that vodka, I reckon. Fried their mind-skis.
我绝对伏特加把他们脑子烧坏了
Again... What?
你在说啥
Look, I know you don't like talking about all the ins and outs of it,
听着 我知道你不喜欢讨论这些细节
but it's the world we live in.
但是这是我们生活的世界啊
Well, maybe we should talk about it.
行 或者我们真应该讨论一下的
You know, imagine I didn't know anything.
假设我什么都不知道
I had no idea what you were talking about.
我压根就不知道你们在说什么
How would you summarise the whole...
你会如何总结这里
whatever's going on?
到底发生什么事了
Fascinating challenge, hermano!
这个挑战真有趣 兄弟
Challenge accepted, so...
接受挑战
Can we just get in the shelter first?
我们可以先进防空洞吗
Shelter?
防空洞
Weird song choice.
这歌♥选得真奇怪
"Please may I have your attention.
"请全体注意
The all-clear has been given.
解除危险的信♥号♥♥已经发出
"You may return to your homes."
大家可以回家了"
"Attention..."
"注意"
Where the hell did you disappear to?
你特么消失到哪儿去了
I called for you. How did you even find us?
我喊过你的 你怎么找到我们的
The first person I saw asked me why I wasn't in "The shelter"
我出门看到的第一个人问我为什么不在防空洞里
and then he sent me in this direction.
然后他给我指了这边
I'm just going to go and talk to Paul about something.
我要过去和Paul说点事
OK, yeah, see you in a bit.