剧集 | 绊脚石 | 导航列表
把手放到我能看到的地方
Put your hands where I can see them!
我叫朴昭允
My name is Soyun Pak.
我是朝鲜公民
I'm a citizen of North Korea,
我有紧急信息要给中情局
and I have urgent information for the CIA.
如果马瑟森还活着 我必须回去救他
If Matheson's still alive, I need to go back and save him.
去救他和其他仍关在那里的人
Him and anyone else still in there.
没我的帮助 你永远都找不到他们
You will never find them without me.
迈斯纳还活着
Meisner's alive.
不可能
No, that's impossible.
我知道他仍然在训练马瑟森和其他人
I know he's still training Matheson and the others.
我能查到新的地址
I can get the new location.
怎么查
How?
尤里
Yuri.
有一个结果
We got a hit.
佩特拉·安德罗波夫中士
Sergeant Petra Andropov.
知了项目 那是个古老的俄♥罗♥斯♥项目
Tsikadas. It's an old Russian program.
当时跟他共事的人都死了
Everyone who worked on it is dead,
除了我现在要去见的这个女人
except for the woman I'm going to see right now.
我会派一个小队去处理
明天这个时候 一切都会解决
警♥察♥ 道格 萨曼莎
The cops, Doug, and Samantha.
我们不如去接上你老婆
Why don't we go pick up your wife?
和她一起讨论这个问题
Continue this discussion with her.
他身高体重都跟我差不多
He's my height. He's my weight.
肤色也很接近 小萨 我可以假扮他
Complexion's close enough. Sam, I can pass as him.
如果他们认为你死了 这能给我们争取点时间
I mean, if they think you're dead, it will buy us time.
跟他们说目标已解决 告诉他们我也死了
Tell them the target's down. Tell them I'm down, too.
然后你顶替文森特的身份
And then you're Vincent?
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
很像他
Like him.
蜂巢 我们找到枪手了
Hive, we have the shooter.
那是处决 艾伦
That was an execution, Ellen.
海恩斯本可以帮到我们的
Haynes could've helped us.
同意这次行动的人是我
I'm the one who signed off on this operation.
是我给了你去调查的自♥由♥
I am the one who gave you the freedom to go out and investigate,
而我得到的却是一连串尸体
and I got a trail of fucking bodies in return.
我告诉你
And let me tell you something.
如果这事曝光 遭殃的会是我
If this goes public, it's me that's gonna burn.
华盛顿特区
不不 你不能来这儿
No, no, no. You cannot be here.
不行 出去
No, no, no. Get out.
范鲁恩督察员 暴♥力♥犯罪处
Inspector Van Roon. Violent Crimes Division.
范鲁恩督察员
国际刑♥警♥组织总部
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
我是马特·爱德华兹
It's Matt Edwards.
好久没联♥系♥ 有何贵干
It's been a long time. What can I do for you?
中情局的人管理着一个全球犯罪集团
Members of the CIA are running a global criminal syndicate.
这指控很严重啊
That's a serious accusation.
我掌握的证据足够展开调查
I know enough to start an investigation,
但我需要国际支援
but I need international help.
他们在柏林杀害了一个女子
They're connected to the murder of a woman in Berlin,
以及一个美国人雅各布·维克斯 化名斯蒂文·海恩斯
and an American man named Jacob Vickers, alias Stephen Haynes.
I'd have to know more.
I'd like to discuss it in person.
I'm in Amsterdam.
弗吉尼亚州 兰利
我到了后联♥系♥你
I'll call you when I land.
把艾伦·贝克尔找来
Get me Ellen Becker.
早 艾伦
Morning, Ellen.
丹
Dan.
把这当做完全披露
Consider this full disclosure.
关于什么
About what?
绊脚石
Treadstone.
处于活动中
It's active?
美国想要获胜
America wants to win.
晴雨表的胜利
Barometer's victory.
所以权是对的 背后的人一直以来都是我们
So Kwon was right. It was us all along.
我们在为国家争取利益 艾伦
We're advancing the national interest, Ellen.
别蒙我了
Don't bullshit me.
这是政♥府♥部门和私人势力
I'm talking about the public and private sectors
携手合作
working together hand-in-hand.
丹 我绝对不会签字批准这种事的
Dan, there is no way that I am signing on to this.
别站在道德制高点指责我了
Spare me the moral outrage.
看看我们国家如今的状况
Look at the condition the country is in.
在不计代价取得胜利面前
Right and wrong have taken a back seat
是与非得靠后站了
to winning at any cost.
这个项目 是为了不掉队
This program, it's about keeping up.
我会遵守保密协议
I will honor my NDA,
保持缄默...
and I will stay silent...
但我要辞职
but I am resigning,
这次就算是我正式通知你了
so consider this my notification.
局里需要你 我不接受你的辞呈
The Agency needs you. I'm not accepting your resignation.
你不能硬把我扯进来 丹
You're not bringing me in, Dan.
你已经身在局中了
You're already in.
我有你指示马特·爱德华兹
I have a transcript of you instructing Matt Edwards
在美国国土上谋杀斯蒂文·海恩斯的记录
to murder Stephen Haynes on American soil.
我还有录音
I have a recording of it, as well.
怎么 你想送我进监狱吗 是这样吗
What, you want me in prison? Is that it?
这就得取决于独♥立♥检查官的调查结果了
Well, that would be up to an independent counsel's investigation.
老天 你♥他♥妈♥陷害我
Jesus Christ. You fucking set me up.
你让我脏了手 好吊死我
You got my hands just dirty enough to hang me.
这只是因为你是最适合这个任务的人 艾伦
Only because you're the best person for the job, Ellen.
我需要一个不畏惧闪电出击 打破桎梏的人
I needed somebody who wasn't afraid to move fast and break things.
这事风险太高了
The stakes are too high.
真的是 我希望有你和我们一起
Hell, I'd like to have you with us.
我们
Us?
"我们"指得是谁
Who is "us"?
我带你去看
I'll show you.
绊脚石
第一季 第九集
华盛顿特区 乔治城
这是药理性神经受体拮抗剂
It's a pharmacological neuro-receptor antagonist.
它们能抵抗项目植入到
They counter the hypnotic suggestibility
你大脑里的催眠暗示
the program implanted inside your brain.
比如像红圈那样的符号♥
Symbols like the red circle?
还有其它的一切
And everything else.
然后我就不会有那种冲动了吗
So I won't feel the urge?
只要这些药物进入了你的身体系统就不会了
Not as long as you got those meds in your system.
约会网站
Dating website?
嗯 我们就是这样保持联♥系♥的
Yeah, this is how we stay in contact.
你登录进我创建的个人档案
You log into the profile I created,
然后打开草稿箱
and open up the drafts folder.
每日查看 有紧急情况就在草稿上做标记
You check in daily, and only mark up the draft if it's an emergency.
11年前在巴克利湖的麦奎格酒吧
11 years ago at McQuigg's Pub at Lake Barkley's,
我还以为我勾搭到了我梦中的女孩
I thought I picked up the girl of my dreams.
没这么简单 是不是
Wasn't that simple, was it?
我之所以会去巴克利湖庆祝国♥庆♥
I went to Lake Barkley's for July 4th
是因为你让这个习惯成了我假身份的一部分
because you made that part of my cover.
你训练我 让我觉得我一辈子都是这么做的
You trained me to think I've been doing that my whole life.
听着 他们封闭这个项目的时候
Look, when they boarded the program up,
我告诉自己我会给这个项目一年的时间
I told myself I'd give it a year,
我会给你一年的时间
that I'd give you a year
让你好好生活 坠入爱河
to live your life and to fall in love.
就是去创造一些属于你自主意志的东西
You know, just to create something that was your own.
但你一直以来都知道我在哪里吗
But you knew where I'd be the whole time?
一开始是的 对
Well, in the beginning, yeah. Yeah.
但时间越久
But the more time that passed,
你就越倾向于根据经验做出决定
the more you'd start making decisions based on experiences,
而非根据对你的设定
not programming.
道格...
Doug...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真的 有好多事我都希望我能改变
Really, there are so many things I wish I could change.
你不该等一年的
You shouldn't waited a year.
我很确定我一直都在找你
I'm pretty sure I spent the whole time looking for you anyway.
项目开始的时候
When the program got rolled up,
我们发明了一系列通讯协议
剧集 | 绊脚石 | 导航列表