剧集 | 绊脚石 | 导航列表
Maybe we can cut some kind of deal.
我不该把你卷进来的
Oh, I shouldn't have brought you into this.
你没有
You didn't.
我是自愿来的 塔拉
I came on my own, Tara.
我们会逃出去的
We're going to get out of this.
我保证
I promise.
怎么逃
How?
钱在哪 塔拉
Where is the money, Tara?
什么钱
What money?
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
虚拟货币
The cryptocurrency.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, fuck you.
塔拉
Tara.
塔拉 该死 塔拉
Tara. For fuck's sake, Tara!
-塔拉 -我们可以做交易
- Tara! - We--we can make a deal.
-我们可以做交易 -没得商量
- We can make a deal. - This is not negotiable.
住手
Stop, stop, stop!
住手 拜托 住手
Stop it! Stop, please.
住手 行 我说
Stop. Okay, okay.
输入访问密钥
Enter access key.
输入访问密钥
Enter the access key!
转账已确认
Transfer's confirmed.
走了
Okay, let's move.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. Okay.
我去报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
也许他们能帮我们找到梅根的尸体
Maybe they can help us find Meghan's body.
我去做些安排 我会联♥系♥她丈夫
I'll make some arrangements. I'll call her husband.
我去联♥系♥她丈夫
I'll call her husband.
告诉我短剑六号♥的事就此结束
Tell me this is the end of stiletto six.
你现在要走掉了吗
Are you gonna walk away from this now?
今天发生了这些事后
After everything that's happened today,
我得更加用力去追查
I need to chase this harder.
-不能白白牺牲 -塔拉
- This can't all be in vain. - Tara!
我不能让梅根白死
I can't let Meghan's death be for nothing.
我做不到 塞巴斯蒂安
I just can't do that, Sebastian!
我不能在你身边
I can't-I can't be around you.
-我不能 -也许
- I can't- - maybe--
我不能在任何我在乎的人身边
I can't be around anyone that I care about!
也许你需要在生活上做些改变
Maybe you need to make some life changes.
我得独自行事
I need to be on my own.
参议员雷 你好 我的朋友
Senator Wray. Hello, my friend.
尤里 很高兴见到你
Ah, Yuri. Good to see you.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
谢谢你帮忙达成贸易协定
Thank you for your help with the trade agreement.
你还以为成不了 对吗
And you thought it wouldn't be done, eh?
两个老朋友解决问题的一小时
An hour of two old friends solving a problem
比几千次政♥治♥峰会有价值多了
can be worth more than thousands of political summits.
似乎总是这样
Always seems to be the way.
看样子不再战斗型条了
你总是做好了打仗的准备
佩特鲁什卡
你不适合这种生活
这个房♥子里的人
不是你的朋友
你担心我
You're concerned about me.
还说英语了 尤里
English, Yuri?
你真的变了
You really have changed.
但你没有
But you haven't.
保镖 司机 陪政客喝酒
Bodyguards and chauffeurs and drinks with politicians?
那不是权力 尤里
That isn't power, Yuri.
说好的"权力来自拥有事业"呢
What happened to "Power comes from having a cause"?
你打算怎么处理短剑六号♥
What are you planning on doing with stiletto six?
不关你的事
That is not your concern.
不关我事
Not my concern?
我的任务就是用生命守护它
My mission was to guard it with my life.
当初是你把它安排给我的
You were the one who assigned it to me.
现在你的任务结束了
Now your mission is concluded.
你表现得很好 同志
You performed it really well, comrade.
我在农场上生活了25年
I didn't spend the last 25 years on a farm
不是为了让你致富
so you could get rich.
我在打仗的时候 你却在放长线
While I was fighting a war, you were playing the long game.
你观察事业的时候
While you were watching the cause,
我在观察人
I was watching people,
我知道铁幕终究会落下
and I knew that iron curtain would fall eventually, didn't you?
-你要卖♥♥掉导弹吗 -佩特鲁什卡
- Are you selling the missile? - Petrushka.
我有权知道
I deserve to know.
一个朝鲜组织打算购买♥♥
A group of North Koreans are purchasing it.
你背叛了俄♥罗♥斯♥母亲
你告诉自己那是个任务
You told yourself it was a mission,
但其实是惩罚
but it was really punishment.
你做了太多情绪化的决定
You made one emotional decision too many
必须付出代价
and had to pay the price.
你还认为牺牲和投入可以解决所有问题
You still think sacrifice and commitment answer every problem.
但你从来没有真正生活过
But you never lived a life.
你花了那么多时间训练知了
You spent all that time training those cicadas,
结果到头来被编程的是你
and you are the one who ended up being programmed.
彼得 进来
Pyotr! Come in.
我总是在你行事前就知道你要做什么
I always knew what you were going to do before you did it.
所以你要在这杀了我吗
So is this where you have me killed?
你倒是想
You would like that.
那会是你漫长爱国者生涯里的
That would be the final sacrifice
最后一次牺牲
in your long career as a patriot.
证明你直到最后一刻都保持了高尚
Proof that you were noble till the very end.
滚回你的农场
Now scurry off to your farm...
享受你所剩不多的日子吧
And enjoy what's left of your old age.
发生了什么
What happened?
我杀了一个中情局官员
I just killed a fucking CIA officer.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
我自己的人想让我死
My own people want me dead.
你夺走了我的一切
You've taken everything from me.
约翰
John--
-你让我成了这样 -不
- You've made me this. - No.
不 住手 住手
No, stop. Stop!
住手 迈斯纳还活着
No, stop! Meisner's alive!
你没有杀他
You didn't kill him.
-不可能 -是真的
- That's impossible. - It's the truth.
我看着他在我眼前流血而亡
I watched him bleed out in front of me.
他活了下来
He survived.
-不不 狗屁 -他活了下来
- No, no, no, bullshit! - He survived!
我知道他仍然在训练马瑟森和其他人
I know he's still training Matheson and the others.
我听说他把项目转到了另一个地方
I heard he moved the program to a new location.
-你不知道在哪 -是的 我不知道
- And you don't know where? - No, I don't know where.
你逃脱后我就被分配了一个新的任务
I was given a new assignment after your escape, okay?
为了证明我的价值
To prove my worth,
我告诉他们我会找到你并把你带回去
I told them I would find you and bring you back.
我能查到新的地址
I can get the new location.
我能查到 我能查到
I can get it. I can get it.
怎么查
How?
-尤里 -谁是尤里
- Yuri. - Who's Yuri?
一个有野心的男人
A man with ambition.
我们会找到他们的 约翰
We'll find them, John.
诺兰·拉维尔
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 莫斯科
诺兰 我是塔拉·科曼
Nolan, it's Tara Coleman.
让我臭名昭著的那个作家
Ah, the writer who made me infamous.
当初是你把泄漏资料给我的
You came to me with the leaks.
你可一点不想低调
You weren't looking for discretion.
几天前我收到了梅根的邮件
I got an email from Meghan a couple days ago.
梅根死了
Meghan's dead.
怎么会是
What happened?
我不想知道 你不该打给我
I don't want to know. You shouldn't be calling me.
-拜托 -我得挂了 塔拉
- Please. - Listen, I have to go, Tara.
我不是在闹着玩的 诺兰
I'm not fucking around, Nolan.
梅根死了 我在柏林 我没有别人了
Meghan's dead, I'm in Berlin, I've got no one else.
剧集 | 绊脚石 | 导航列表