发生什么事了
What happened?
你是亲属吗
Are you a relative?
他因为严重的哮喘发作入院
He came in with a severe asthma attack.
你在说什么?他不是哮喘患者
What are you talking about? Cyril's not an asthmatic.
我们给了他一些我们能提供的最强力的药物
We've given him some of the strongest medication we can,
但他的状况恶化得相当快
but he's deteriorating fairly quickly.
Cyril
Cyril?
这是一种我们称之为干性溺水的情况
It's a condition we call dry drowning.
他把液体吸入肺部
He's pulling fluid into his lungs
我们正在努力控制
and we're struggling to control it.
我要带他去重症监护
I'm going to take him up to intensive care.
不要睡过去
Don't got to sleep.
不要睡过去
Don't go to sleep.
我好冷
I'm cold.
站起来 Colin 站起来
Stand up, Colin, stand up.
我好冷
I'm cold.
我不能呼吸
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
你好
Hello?
你说得对 没有任何气体出来
You were right, there's nothing coming out.
你确定
You sure?
房♥子里面的另一扇门呢
What about the other door inside the house?
对
Yeah.
不 它完全是密封的
No, it's completely air tight.
你能查一下车♥库♥是什么时候被改造过吗
Can you find out when the garbage was modified?
我们正在查
We're checking that.
Cyril怎么样了
How's Cyril?
Cyril Golding
Cyril Golding?
不是很好
He's very poorly.
他晚上吓了我们几次
He gave us a couple of frights in the night.
他几乎无法呼吸了
He can hardly breathe.
你从他那里问不到任何东西
You'll get nothing out of him.
他病得那么严重
He was that poorly?
我查了一下Hinks的犯罪记录 没有找到任何信息
I've been checking on Hinks for a criminal record, nothing.
然后我联♥系♥了坦布里奇韦尔斯地区警队
Then I contacted the Regional Force at Tunbridge Wells.
同样 没有犯罪记录 但他的名字出现在这个案件中 作为一个证人
Again, nothing criminal, but his name came up attached to this case as a witness.
又是证人
Again?
是的 但是这件案子发生的时候他只有11岁
Yeah, but he was only 11 when it happened.
我看到他在冰下 但我却无法打破它
I could see him under the ice, but I couldn't break it.
他看着我 我却无法靠近他
He was looking at me, and I couldn't get to him.
他又消失在水下 我再也没有见到他
He just went back under, a and I never saw him again.
Ronald Hinks 1954年11月
Ronald Hinks, December 1954.
还有没有其他的资料
Is there any more of this?
这家报纸在55年关闭了。
The newspaper closed down in '55.
找到那个死去男孩的父母
Find the parents of the dead lad.
找到那个记者 尝试获取验尸官的报告副本
Track down the reporter, and try and get hold of a copy
找到那个记者 尝试获取验尸官的报告副本
of the coroner's report.
怎么了
What?
我一晚没睡了
I have been up all night.
现在很需要睡一会
I can do with some sleep.
好吧
Fine.
让Rivers开车 你在车里休息一下
Get Rivers to drive, kip in the car.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Fine.
牛奶
Milk.
还有个“请”字呢
There's a word.
混乱
Tossed.
请给我一杯咖啡
And I'll now have the coffee, please.
我无法呼吸
I couldn't breathe.
-没有地方可逃 -是黑暗还是明亮
-There's nowhere to go. -Is it dark or light?
是黑暗
It's dark.
你能看到我吗
Can you see me there?
我透过云层看到的
I'm seeing it through the clouds.
我不喜欢和你一起工作的人
I don't like the people you're working with.
那是因为你不了解他们
That's because you don't know them.
你想吗
Do you want to?
不想
No.
他在看他们
He's watching them.
你的朋友们 他能看到他们
Your friends, he can see them.
这不可能 Cyril
That's impossible, Cyril.
我们已经搜过他的房♥子了
We've searched his house.
他的每一步我们都知道
We're watching every bloody move he makes.
他能看到他们
He can see them.
他正在看他们
He's watching them.
我们抓到他了吗
We go him?
探长 你在车♥库♥里吗
Inspector [inaudible] you in the garage?
是的
Yes?
有人能从外面看到车♥库♥吗
Can anyone see in the garage from outside?
从外面看不到里面
There's no view in from the outside.
通往房♥子的那个门 上面没有窗户吗
The door to the house, there's no window in it?
没有 那儿没有窗户
No, there's no window.
以前有过窗户吗
Has there ever been a window there?
是的 以前这有扇窗户
Yes, there is a window.
监控显示他的唯一行程是
Surveillance is showing that the only journeys he makes are
早上九点去上班 下午五点半从上班回家
to work 0900 and from work 1730, and he stops to
他会去Sainsbury 买♥♥当天的食物
Sainsbury's Way, he buys his food by the day,
然后去本地的报刊亭买♥♥报纸
and a local newsagents where he buys his paper.
他从不在白天买♥♥报纸 总是在晚上
He never buys a paper in the morning, always at night.
现在 我们让市政工程师查看
Now, we've got the city engineers going
所有的存档计划以找到
through any archive plans to find any bolt
靠近Hinks家的任何藏身之处
holes close to Hinks's house.
我们采访了Hinks一个老朋友
We've interviewed the mother of an old friend
Peter Weller的母亲
of Hinks, Peter Weller.
一起上学 他们是最好的朋友
They went to school together, best of mates, Weller
Weller在1954年12月从一个小船湖里掉进了冰里
fell through the ice from a boating lake, December, 1954.
这件事发生的时候 Hinks在场
Hinks was there when it happened.
Weller夫人在谈到Hinks时心情并不愉快
Mrs. Weller was far from happy talking about Hinks.
她依旧责怪Hinks
She still blames him for her son's death.
如果Ronald Hinks在11岁的时候 目睹了他的朋友死去
If Ronald Hinks had to watch his friend die
那么他或者任何经历过此事的人都可能
at the age of 11, it's feasible that he or anyone could
将其转化为一种需要和孩子在一起的需求
displace that experience into a need
将其转化为一种需要和孩子在一起的需求
to be with children, wanting back
类似他失去的友谊
the kind of friendship he lost.
然后他就杀了他们
And then he kills them.
有可能
Possibly.
我是唯一一个对这个嫌疑人有疑虑的人吗
Am I the only one with reservations about this suspect?
不是的
No.
有什么样的疑虑
What kind of reservations?
哦 就是我们把所有的精力都放在了一个嫌疑人身上
Oh, that we're putting everything we've got into one suspect.
南哈茨警方对有过与儿童相关犯罪记录的25名前犯进行了审查
25 ex-offenders with form for child related crimes were
我们也对他们进行了交叉审讯 最终排除了他们的嫌疑
viewed by South Hart's police, cross-examined by us and discounted.
我们抓着Hinks不放是因为
We're sticking with Hinks because he's
他是唯一能让我们有所进展的人
the only one moving us on.
怎么样
How?
我们唯一证明的是Hinks什么地方都不去
All we've proved is that Hinks doesn't go anywhere.
什么事都不做
He doesn't do anything.
从监视中我们知道的只是他没有与受害者联♥系♥
All we know from surveillance is that he isn't making
从监视中我们知道的只是他没有与受害者联♥系♥
contact with the victims.
我不明白我们把他当作唯一的嫌疑人
I don't understand how we can treat him as the only suspect
却没有一点证据 Creegan
without a single scrap of evidence, Creegan.
我有同感 还有其他人吗
I share that feeling. Anybody else?
哇哦
Whoa.
我们之所以关注Hinks 是因为他的沃尔沃
We only got onto Hinks because his Volvo was parked
停在了犯罪现场附近
near the scene of the crime.
我们之所以开始调查Hinks
We only got onto the victims in Stuttgart
是因为我们才开始关注斯图加特的受害者
once we started checking Hinks.
没有人编造那个联♥系♥
Nobody invented that connection.
但现在有很多双眼睛盯着我们的一举一动
But we're under the microscope here,
而且我感觉人们快失去耐心了
and I'm sensing that people are losing their footing slightly.
我认为我们需要重新审查一下最初的嫌疑人名单
I think we need to go back over the original list of suspects