我要跟Creegan说话
I want to speak to Creegan.
我要跟Creegan说话
I want to speak to Creegan.
有人想从餐厅点点什么吗
Anybody fancy anything from the canteen?
如果你们需要的话
Just give us a shout if you...
我赌大家伙赢
Tenner on the big guy.
为什么没人去找这个叫Creegan的家伙
Why doesn't somebody just get Creegan?
因为我们没有叫Creegan的人
We don't have a bloody Creegan.
是的 你们有
Yes, you have.
我要跟Creegan说话
I want to speak to Creegan.
我要Creegan
I want Creegan.
我要Creegan
I want Creegan.
我要跟Creegan说话
I want to speak to Creegan.
我要跟Creegan说话
I want to speak to Creegan.
Cyril
Cyril.
Cyril
Cyril.
你吓唬到了很多人 伙计
You're scaring a lot of people, man.
你想要先冷静下来吗
You want to just calm down?
深呼吸五次
Five deep breaths.
三
Three.
他们说你不在这里
They said you weren't here.
嗯 他们应该知道得更清楚
Well, they should know better.
他们现在知道了
They know now.
没错
Aye.
带你去喝杯咖啡
Let's grab a coffee.
去咖♥啡♥因♥也许是个好主意
Decaf might be an idea.
就像 嗯 到处都是 然后又是这里
It's like, uh, all over the place, and then here.
所有地方
Everywhere.
然后就在我面前 一片漆黑
And then straight in front of me, and it's really dark.
我被电到了
And I get fried.
真的 真的漆黑
Really, really black.
是暗还是黑
Dark or black?
我害怕了
I get frightened.
我被推开了 因为我什么都不算
I get pushed out of the way because I don't mean anything.
我只是想看清楚
I'm just trying to see.
有人死了吗
Does someone die?
有
Yeah.
是谋杀吗
Is it a murder?
而你看到了谋杀过程
And you're watching?
不是用我自己的眼睛
Not with me own eyes.
我是透过云层看到的
I've seen it through the clouds.
你确定你没事吗 Cyril
You going to be all right, Cyril?
你剪头发了
You got a haircut.
我自己剪的
I did it myself.
剪的很好
It looks brilliant.
劳烦你能带我朋友去 麻烦了
Could you show me friend to... please?
这位女士会带你下楼
This lady will take you downstairs.
别碰她的胸
Don't touch her breasts.
她不会理解的
She won't understand.
你会没事的
You'll be fine.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
刚刚那是怎么回事
What was that all about?
那个
That?
那是Cyril Goaling
That was Cyril Goaling.
地底的诺斯特拉达姆
Nostradamus of the under world.
是的 我是Creegan警探 我是新来的
Yes, this is DI Dave Creegan, I'm new in.
如果有人需要联♥系♥我 我的分机号♥是2161
I'm on extension 2161, if anybody needs to get through.
谢谢
Thanks.
那么他是什么
So he's now what?
类似灵媒之类的
Some kind of psychic?
听着 我假装我会速记 Cril
Look, I pretend I can do shorthand, Cyril,
他假装自己是个灵媒
he pretends he's a psychic.
是的
Yes.
哇 祝你好运
Wow, good luck to you.
你想告诉我你在我的办公室里干什么吗
Do you want to tell me what you're doing in my office?
你来早了一天
You're a day early.
对警♥察♥来说是个坏习惯
That's a bad habit for a copper.
想留下好印象罢了
Key to make an impression.
你已经做到了
Oh, you've done that.
提醒我千万别让你参加早上的突袭行动
Remind me never to put you on a dawn raid.
对不起 你们还不认识吧
I'm sorry about this.
David Creegan警探 Susan Taylor警探
Inspector David Creegan, Inspector Susan Taylor.
你两要共用一个办公室 直到我们空出位置来
You're sharing, by the way, until we can sort space out.
出去的时候把这个读了 到了现场之后告诉我
Read this on the way down, and ring me when you get there.
哪里的
From?
是Albans的案件
It's in Albans.
你向Tony Beacham警监汇报
You're reporting to CS Tony Beacham.
他已经认为你在路上了
He thinks you're already on your way.
好
Right.
你们两个一起
Both of you.
你最近经常一个人独处吗
You spent a long time alone recently?
为什么这么问
Why?
如果你不打算说话
Well, if you're not going to talk,
我就要抓几个搭车客来搭话了
I'll have to grab a couple of hitchhikers.
显然 我对这些规则有点生疏
Obviously, I'm a bit rusty on the rules.
如果我出任何岔子 你就提醒我一下
You'll give us a nudge if I make any coddle.
向Beacham警监报到
Told to check in with CS Beacham.
86.5
我是个警探
I'm an inspector.
你也是个警探
You're an inspector.
Enwright从不浪费资源
Enwright never wastes resources.
他为什么让我们成为搭档
Why has he made us partners?
他是不是在暗示我什么
Is he trying to tell me something?
他应该告诉你什么吗
Should he be telling you something?
不 他死也不会告诉我
No, he bloody well shouldn't.
我的履历无可挑剔
My track record is impeccable.
如果你这么说的话
If you do say so yourself.
哦 我就是这么说的
Oh, I do.
好的
Good.
如果你不再提起这事
Well, if you don't bring it up again,
我也不会 地位平等 名利同归
neither will I. Equal status, equal billing.
双赢
Two runnings.
Enwright跟你介绍过情况了吗
Did Enwright brief you?
儿童绑♥架♥
Child abduction.
一直在追踪另外两起案子的新闻
Kept track in the news on the other two.
一样的手法 情况总是很混乱
Same format. It's always busy.
没有人看到任何事情
Nobody saw anything.
没有人听到任何声音 而且这是一个挺安全的地方
Nobody heard anything, and it's a dedicated safe haven.
如果你不是到绝望的地步
Not your first port of call if your desperate then.
这不是你首选的犯案地点
Unless you know what you come for.
你显然有你的理由
You've obviously got your reasons for not
不愿意更早地把这件事告诉OSC
bringing the OSC in sooner.
这起案子的情况跟之前两起一样 都是男性 这次是7岁的Eddie Franklin
Same age, all male, this one's Eddie Franklin, age 7.
他妈妈在他失踪的时候在家
His mother was only there when he went.
到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on?
第三起案件发生了 Frank
Number three is going on, Frank.
我说的是这些家伙 如果我听得没错的话
I'm talking about this lot, assuming I've heard right.
你要把这件事交给OSC吗
Are you handing this over to the OSC?
你叫我去联♥系♥
You were asked to make contact--
这是我的案子
This is my case.
这是我的地盘 是我的责任
It is my ground work, and it is my responsibility.
第三个案子了 Frank 你被告知上周
Number three, Frank, and you were instructed last week
就应该联♥系♥OSC
to make contact with the OSC.
你告诉我你联♥系♥过了
You told me you had.
我传真了概要
I faxed outlines.
总部给我们的简要说那
The Briefly we got at headquarters
只是用于信息提供
said for information only.
抱歉 我可以吗
Sorry, can I?
1994年2月 在德国
Germany, February, '94.
当时有一份国际刑♥警♥组织的传♥单♥在散发
There was an Interpol flyer flying around.
两名儿童被绑♥架♥
Two kids abducted.
他在犯罪现场埋下了他们的鞋子