剧集 | 这座城(2024) | 导航列表
妈妈 如果爸爸看见你这副样子 -去他的 都去他妈的
Mum, if Dad sees you like this...Fuck him! And fuck em all!
我想和我母亲告别 我一定要
I wanna say goodbye to my mother. And I will.
你好 艾丝黛拉姑妈
Hello, Aunt Estella.
这大小伙是谁
Who's this big lump?
我是但丁
I'm Dante.
天哪 他竟然都长这么高了
Holy shit, the size of him now.
-我喜欢这顶帽子 -我觉得它是有生命的
I like the hat. I think it's actually alive.
好了 我一路从M6支路走来
OK, I've walked all the way from the M6 slip road
这双高跟鞋都快把我的脚磨没了
and these heels are ripping my feet up
我不知道还能不能再继续走
and I'm not sure I can walk any further.
但丁 你扶我右手 巴迪 你扶我左手
Dante, you hold my right arm, Bardy, you hold my left arm.
带我进教堂不然我发誓我会放火烧了它
Take me into that church or I swear to God, I will set it on fire.
如果她说她会放火烧教堂
If she says she'll set the church on fire,
她就一定会烧了教堂 扶着她的胳膊
she will set the church on fire. Take her other arm.
好了 走吧
AlI right, let's go.
荣枯瞬息间
CONGREGATION: #...wither and perish, but...
永远不改变
♪...nought changeth thee ♪
至伟大至荣耀
♪Great Father of glory♪
众光之父
♪Pure Father of light ♪
众天使皆崇拜
♪Thine angels adore thee ♪
但不敢仰顾
♪AlI veiling their sight ♪
让我们都赞美
♪AlI laud we would render ♪
使我们看见
♪O, help us to see♪
极壮丽大♥荣♥光
♪Tis only the splendour of light...♪
带我到前面去
Take me up to the front!
是艾丝黛拉 对 是艾丝黛拉
WHISPERING: It's Estella. Yeah, it's Estella.
你知道她要来吗
Did you know she was coming?
是的
Right.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
赞美诗唱的很好
Hymns are all very well,
但我是来和我母亲道别的
but I am here to say goodbye to my mother.
用我自己的方式
In my own way.
用她想要的方式
In the way she would've wanted.
我要唱她最爱的歌♥
I'm going to sing her favourite song.
我小时候唱这首歌♥时 她总是会哭
When I was little and I would sing it, she would always cry.
-妈妈求求你了-闭嘴听
Mum, please. Shut up and listen!
宇宙混沌
*When all the world*
天地荒芜
*Is a hopeless jumble*
突降甘霖 洒落九州
*And the raindrops tumble all around*
疑似天宫
*Heaven...*
神光乍现
女 ...opens a magic lane*
乌云密布 昏暗苍穹
*When all the clouds darken up the skyway*
忽现彩虹
*There's a rainbow highway to be found*
从尔窗棂
*Leading from your window pane*
几可及日
*To a place behind the sun*
雨后接踵而至
*Just a step beyond the ra- a- a- a- ain...*
彩虹之上
*Somewhere over the rainbow*
高高某处
*Way up high*
是吾于襁褓时
* There's a land that I heard of*
所闻之秘境
*Once in a lullaby*
彩虹之上
*Somewhere over the rainbow*
晴空湛蓝
*Skies are blue*
孤勇逐梦
*And the dreams that you dare to dream*
梦想成真
*Really do come true...*
再见姥姥 -祈愿星辰
Bye, Nana. *Someday I'll wish upon a star*
枕云入梦 听风而起
*And wake up where the clouds are far behind me*
诸事无忧 甘之若饴
*Where troubles melt like lemon drops*
炊烟袅袅 未及云端
*Away above the chimney tops*
于此 汝将
*That's where you'll...*
-我说的就是这个 -觅得吾之踪迹
That's what I'm talking about. *...find me...*
真实
Truth.
彩虹之上
*Somewhere over the rainbow*
青鸟飞舞
*Bluebirds fly*
鸟儿尚能如此
*Birds fly over the rainbow*
吾为何不能
*Why, then, oh, why can't I? *
若小小青鸟尚能欢舞
*If happy little bluebirds fly*
于彩虹之端
*Beyond the rainbow, why*
吾
*Why...*
又有何不能
* ...can't...I...? *
艾丝黛拉 亲爱的
Estella, my love.
好了 但丁
OK, Dante.
爸爸说时间到了
Dad says it's time.
什么时间到了-是时候做这些事了
Time for what? Time for all that.
滚开 -严峻的考验是不是 格雷戈里
Fuck off! Baptism of fire. Is that it, Gregory?
今天 你们要做的事就是和我待在一起
Today, all you need to do is stay with me.
我们要给姥姥敬酒
We'll raise a toast to Nan.
但丁 你想喝水的话 喝水就行
Dante, you can drink water if you want.
瞧瞧你啊
Look at ya.
为了葬礼打扮了一番 还戴了爸爸的帽子
You're dressed for a funeral and you're wearing Dad's hat.
就像个真的粗鲁男孩似的
Look like a proper rude boy.
什么是粗鲁男孩
What's a rude boy?
在快乐战友酒吧里 你会找到粗鲁男孩
Inside the Happy Trooper, you're going to find rude boys,
光头仔和祖鲁人
skinheads and Zulus.
粗鲁男孩出身于考文垂
The rude boys come up from Coventry,
光头党出身于雷迪奇和雪梨的白人公共住房♥区
the skinheads are from white council estates in Redditch and Shirley,
祖鲁人♥大♥多都来自附近 这里他们说了算
and the Zulus are mostly from round'ere, and they're in charge.
幸运的是 大多数祖鲁人都是我以前的朋友
Luckily, most of the Zulus are my friends from the past,
他们应该不会找你麻烦
so they should leave you alone.
除非你行为举止非常怪异
Unless you do something really weird.
但丁 别做奇怪的事 好吗
Dante? Don't do anything weird, OK?
很好
Good man.
BGM: Enjoy Yourself by Prince Buster
维吉尔
Virgil.
好吧 穆克
AlI right, mucker.
维吉尔是谁
Who the fuck's Virgil?
二世纪的罗马诗人
Roman poet from the second century.
你们俩 这是我的老朋友威尔
Here, you two. It's me old mate, Wire.
这两个小子和我一起的 我弟弟和表弟
These two boys are with me. My brother and my cousin.
所以别找他们麻烦
So leave them alone.
但丁 你看起来真不错
Dante! You look amazing.
这是但丁 他帮我转移了我们抢的东西
This is Dante, he helped me shift the stuff we looted.
他做了什么 -他只想要一个太空人
He did what? The only thing he wanted to keep was a spaceman.
-什么太空人-但丁 跟我走
What spaceman? Dante, come with me.
这还剩好多好东西
There's still lots of the good stuff left.
因为你帮了我 你可以挑一样
You can take your pick for helping me.
但丁 到底什么太空人
Dante, what fucking spaceman?
你听那个曲子了吗 -听了
Did you listen to the music? Yes.
巴顿 过来
Bardon, come over here.
巴顿会唱歌♥
Bardon can sing.
巴顿 露一手 唱两句
Bardon, show her. Sing something.
但丁 你哥哥说过别做奇怪的事
Dante, your brother said don't do anything weird.
你现在就很奇怪
You're being weird.
相信我 我表弟的歌♥喉似鸟鸣
Trust me, my cousin can sing like a bird.
这个女孩叫珍妮 别看她这副样子 但她会写曲子
This girl is Jeannie, she looks like that, but she writes music.
然后你们俩之间 由我连接
And then in between you two, there's me.
这些东西都是偷来的 对吧
All this stuff was stolen, right?
是解放出来的 外人拿得掏钱
Liberated. Outsiders have to pay.
他是我们的歌♥手 他不用付钱
He's our singer, he doesn't have to pay.
但丁 你到底在说什么 什么我们的歌♥手
Dante, what the fuck you talking about, "our singer"?
我想给一个人留下深刻印象
There's somebody I want to impress.
我想让她听到我心碎的声音
I want her to listen to my heart breaking.
他是一出生就这样吗
Was he like this when he was born?
我们可以去我放太空人的车♥库♥
We'll use the lock- up where I put the spaceman.
-但丁 什么他妈的太空人 -让他说
Dante, what fucking spaceman? Let him talk.
我觉得他有想法了
I think he's having an idea.
我们三个写一首歌♥
The three of us will write a song...
录到磁带里
...and put it on a cassette
然后我把磁带送到她住的萨顿·科尔菲尔德
and then I will take it to Sutton Coldfield, where she lives.
-萨顿·科尔菲尔德 -或是送到她上班的唱片店
Sutton fucking Coldfield? Or to the record shop where she works.
这是一首爱情歌♥曲
It's a song about love.
爱情 -我想用她能理解的方式表达
剧集 | 这座城(2024) | 导航列表