What was that?
那是什么声音
What was what?
什么什么声音
Shuh, go back to sleep.
嘘 继续睡吧
Malcolm, go and check. Something's burning.
马尔科姆 快去看看 有什么东西烧着了
Don't be ridiculous. Come back to bed.
别傻了 继续去睡吧
Mum! Dad!
妈 爸
You wake up!
你们醒醒
I can smell burning! Mum!
我闻到烧焦的气味了 妈
Dial 1-1-1?
拨♥打♥111了吗
Felicity, are you all right?
费莉希蒂 你没事吧
Felicity? Fire!
费莉希蒂 着火了
Everybody out of the house!
大家赶快都出去
Fire in here!
着火啦
Brian, it's in the lounge. The chair's gone up!
布莱恩 客厅着火了 椅子整个都烧起来了
Oh, my God! Stay there.
天啊 待在那别动里
Open all the windows!
把窗户都打开
Felicity, get Edward outside!
费莉希蒂 把爱德华抱出去
Oh, you are kidding me!
你是在开玩笑吧
So...
那个...
I was sitting in that chair last night,
昨晚我坐在那个椅子上
taking my nail varnish off.
清洗我的指甲油
Malcolm says if a cotton wool ball got trapped down the side,
马尔科姆说如果不小心散落了小棉球
it could've started the fire, but I...
就可能是引发火灾的原因 但是我...
I'm sure I put all the used ones in the bin.
我确定我把用过的小棉球都放进盒子里了
Listen, we're all OK.
听着 我们大家都没事
There's no need to worry. We're insured.
不用担心 我们是有保险的
Yeah, but I do worry.
好吧 但我依然很担心
I'm always forgetting things and...
我总是忘东忘西的 而且...
I'm tired the whole time.
我一直觉得疲乏无力
I've got no energy.
我一点力气都没有
You ought to go and see someone
你该去见见医生
about these problems you're having.
看一看你身上出现的这些症状
I have, actually.
我已经看过了
I went to see a doctor friend of mine at the hospital.
我去医院见了我一个医生朋友
They ran some tests on me.
他们做了一些测试
Well, what did he say?
他们怎么说
Well, he said...it could be migraines.
他说 可能是偏头痛
Or um...a form of epilepsy.
或者 是某种癫痫
But, he said they found some abnormal readings on my liver
但是 他说他们发现我的肝功能指数有些异常
and want to investigate further.
希望能做进一步的检测
He even asked if I was a drinker or took drugs.
他甚至问我是不是酗酒或是嗑药
What does that mean...abnormal?
他说的"异常"是什么意思
I don't know. He's gonna do some more tests.
我不知道 他会再做些测试的
Dad, you promise me, don't tell Malcolm.
爸 你要答应我 千万不要告诉马尔科姆
Why not?
为什么不要
Ever since his mother died,
从他母亲死后
he hates me talking about being unwell.
他就讨厌听到我说不舒服
He says whatever it is, I'll get over it soon enough.
他说不管是什么病 我很快就能好的
If you're not right, you go see someone.
如果你觉得不舒服 就再去找医生看看
Bugger Malcolm.
别管马尔科姆
That's right. It's a joint account with my wife.
没错 这是我和我妻子的联名账户
I'd like to transfer some more funds from that account, please,
我希望从那个账户中转出一些钱 麻烦了
into this one.
转到这个账户里
I've got the account number here.
我的账号♥在这里
It's the Royal Bank of Scotland.
开户行是苏格兰皇家银行
No problem.
没问题
本次余额11.401美元
上次余额234742美元
Oh, well, that is absolutely ridiculous.
那真是太荒唐了
You can't possibly believe that is acceptable behaviour.
你不会觉得这种行为也是让人可以接受的吧
I trusted you to manage my affairs,
我信任你们 才把钱财托给你们保管
and I've just been passed from pillar to post!
我却被你们一个个地当皮球踢来踢去
You have behaved outrageously!
你们这种行为实在太过分了
Yes, yes.
是的 是的
Yes, I would like someone to call me back. Thank you.
是的 我希望相关负责人给我回电♥话♥ 谢谢
I got through to Scotland. It's unbelievable.
我联♥系♥到苏格兰那边了 真是令人难以置信
They're now saying
他们现在的说法是
before I can transfer any of my money over here,
我如果要把钱转到这里的话
I have to sign for it in person.
就得亲自过去签名
I mean, they won't accept a fax.
我是说 他们甚至不肯接受传真
They want me to go to the airport and meet a courier.
他们要我去机场 见一位专员
That's insane!
真是太离谱了
Why do they keep delaying?
他们为什么一直在拖延呢
They absolutely promise
他们保证
the courier will be here by midday Thursday.
那位专员周四中午就会到
That's cutting it a bit fine, isn't it?
那时间还赶得上 是吧
We need to settle by end of business on Friday
我们必须在周五之前把一切都敲定
or we're gonna lose the house.
不然我们就会失去那栋房♥子
What is the point of saying that?
你这么说有什么用
I've done all I can! What the hell am I supposed to do?
我已经竭尽所能了 我他妈能怎么做呢
Look, is there a problem here?
听着 是不是有什么问题啊
I don't get your drift.
我不明白你的意思
A good friend works for the head office of NSB.
我有个好朋友在国家储备银行总部工作
He says if you want to transfer money from overseas,
他说如果你想把钱从海外转过来
just go into your local branch.
只需要去找相应的当地分行就行了
They do it all the time.
他们经常处理这种业务的
So what are you saying?
所以你是什么意思
If you don't want to buy the house,
如果你不想买♥♥那栋房♥子的话
Malcolm, just say so. Nobody's making you.
马尔科姆 直说就行了 没人逼你买♥♥
Don't want to buy the house?
不想买♥♥那栋房♥子
Of course I want to!
我当然想买♥♥了
Oh, I can't believe you'd suggest otherwise!
我真不敢相信你竟然怀疑我的诚心
It's not too bad, is it, Jane?
情况不算太糟糕吧 珍
I suppose not, Mum.
我想是的 妈
Could have been a lot worse.
原本可能会更糟的
Where are they off to?
他们这是要去哪儿
Going for a picnic. Malcolm says
出去野餐 马尔科姆说
they need peace and quiet because they're stressed out.
他们需要享受宁静 因为他们压力大得要崩溃了
We're all bloody stressed out.
我们都压力大得要崩溃了啊
His money still not through? No, not yet.
他的钱还没到账吗 没 还没有
Now he's saying Thursday.
他现在又说周四会转过来
Poor little Edward.
可怜的小爱德华
I was changing his nappy this morning.
我今早替他换尿布
He's covered in eczema again. He's red raw.
他又浑身长满了湿疹 他浑身都是红的
I'm amazed he can sleep through it.
我真惊讶他竟然能睡得着
I've never known a baby to sleep like him.
我从没见过像他这么能睡的宝宝
That girl's not right.
那姑娘不太对劲
Oh, I just want the next few days to be over
我只希望接下来的几天快点过去
so we can move into the new house.
我们就可以搬进新房♥子里了
Aw, me too.
我也是
Can we just stop off at the bank?
我们能在银行停一下吗
I want to check my balance.
我想去查查我的账户余额
Oh, we'll go there later.
我们晚些时候再去那儿
Let's get out into the countryside first, get you some fresh air.
我们先去野外吧 你需要呼吸新鲜空气
Here.
给
Keep your fluids up.
多补充水分
No, no, Tony, you did the right thing.
不不 托尼 你这么做是对的
Thanks very much for calling.
谢谢你打过来
I'll pass that on to her.
我会转告她的
That was Tony Bracewell from Felicity's bank.
是费莉希蒂开户行的托尼·布鲁斯威尔打来的
He said they're aware that
他说他们知道
she wants to settle on the house on Friday but...
她希望在周五把房♥子买♥♥下来 但是...
Well, they feel she ought to know
他们觉得她该清楚
there may be a problem with her account.
她的账户出现了一个问题
A problem?
问题
They want her to get in touch with them as soon as possible.
他们希望她能尽快联♥系♥他们
He's cleaned her out.
他把她的钱都掏空了
"I'll soon be returning to the UK with my infant son.
"我很快会带着幼子返回英国
I'd like to seek your
我希望你能帮我
assistance with finding a property in Devon."
在德文郡找一栋房♥子"
He's gonna kill her.
他要杀了她