Well done, Malcolm. Eh, she's a beauty.
好样的 马尔科姆 真是条好鱼
Damn things.
该死的
I'm sorry, um... it's about four pound.
抱歉 大约4磅重
We've got one of the best beats in the country,
我们这里有全国最好的钓鱼场
a thousand members paying dues
一千名会员缴纳会费
and we can't even get a set of proper scales.
我们却买♥♥不起一个上得了台面的称
Aye, but they don't all pay their dues. That's the problem.
但并不是所有人都交会费的 问题就在于此
I mean, I can't be secretary and treasurer at the same time.
我是说 我不能又当秘书又当出纳员
I'm all right with my own money
我管着自己的钱倒是没问题
but I cannae be dealing with other people's.
但我不会管理别人的钱
I'm pretty good with...other people's money.
我很擅长 管理别人的钱
If it would help you out.
如果那能帮到你的话
I'm home. I'm in here!
我回家啦 我在这儿
I got here just in time.
我来得可真是时候
Urgh, you smell all fishy.
你浑身一股鱼腥味儿
I think you better get in there first.
我觉得你该先去洗一洗
Or we can get in together.
或者我们一起进去洗吧
Did you catch anything? Ah, yes. A nice salmon.
你抓到什么了吗 是的 一条鲑鱼
Eight pounds.
8磅重呢
Clever boy. We can have that for supper tomorrow then.
真有本事 我们可以拿来做明天的晚餐
I've been accepted for IVF.
我现在符合做人工授精的标准了
You...you having second thoughts?
你 你改主意了吗
No, no. Of course not, Munchkin.
不 不 当然不是了 小甜心
You're gonna make such a wonderful mother.
你一定会成为很棒的母亲的
It's the father...I was thinking of.
我忧心的 是孩子的父亲
Not much of a prospect, am I?
我可不是什么好的候选人 对吧
Cancer hanging over me.
癌症病魔缠着我
What have I got? Five, ten years at most?
我还能活几年呢 5年 最多10年吗
Now, listen to me.
听我说
Your last blood tests were good, weren't they?
你上次血检的结果很好 不是吗
And they're coming up with new treatments all the time.
而且医学界总是在提出一些新疗法
We need to think about the future. A big family.
我们得想想未来 一个大家庭
I er...I haven't always been a good person.
我 我并非一直都是好人
No, no, no, listen, Simmy.
不 不 听着 萨莫
I haven't always...treated women well.
我并非一直 对女人都很好
I want you to know that.
我希望你知道这一点
But um...
但是...
You...are different from anyone I've ever met before.
你 跟我之前遇见过的人都不一样
I love you.
我爱你
You make me want to be a better man.
你让我想成为一个更好的人
He marries them, insures their life
他会跟她们结婚 给她们投人寿保险
and becomes sole beneficiary of their estate.
并且成为她们资产的唯一受益人
Then he murders them and cashes in.
然后他会谋杀她们获取金钱
We had a profile done on him.
我们针对他做了人格侧写
Psychologists said, to him,
心理学家说 对他而言
people are just money in his wallet
人只是他钱包里的钞票
to be spent when he chooses, without a second thought.
他想什么时候花掉都行 根本不会有任何顾虑
Where is he with the new girl?
他跟那个新认识的女孩发展到什么地步了
We've heard he's moved in with someone,
我们听说他跟某人同居了
apparently he's suffering from cancer.
显然他现在遭受癌症的折磨
Cancer? So he's told her.
癌症 他是这么跟她说的
Likes to portray himself as a sufferer.
喜欢将自己伪装成受难者
I'll bet my house there's nothing wrong with him.
我敢打赌 他的身体肯定没有任何毛病
I think we should go for an Osman letter. A what?
我觉得我们该发一封"奥斯曼警示信" 什么
Osman vs United Kingdom, 1998.
1998年奥斯曼状告英政♥府♥一案
Court ruled that in cases
法庭裁定
where a member of the public's life was deemed to be at risk
如果公众的生命处于危险中
the police had a duty of care,
警方有审慎义务
and a formal letter signed by a chief officer
并且由局长签名认可的正式信件
could be delivered to warn them.
可以被送到他们手中以示警告
We give Simone a letter
我们给萨莫恩寄一封信
telling her that her boyfriend is planning to kill her.
告诉她 她的男友计划杀了她
It was a dark night. We came round a bend.
那是个漆黑的夜晚 我们开到一个拐弯处
This drunk motorcyclist coming straight at me.
有一个醉酒的摩托车司机直接向我冲来
I swerved, hit a tree,
我猛地转向 撞到一棵树上
Claire's knocked out, smoke everywhere.
克莱尔被撞昏了 到处都是烟
And I'm outside trying to get her door open.
我在外面试图把她那边的车门打开
It was that damn motorcyclist.
都是那个该死的摩托车手的错
You mustn't keep torturing yourself, Malcolm.
你不能再这么折磨自己了 马尔科姆
It's OK. Trisha asked.
没关系 特丽莎问起了嘛
I shouldn't have been so nosy. I'm really sorry.
我不该这么多问闲事的 我真的很抱歉
I honestly don't mind.
我真的不介意
I think it actually helps to keep...
我觉得经常谈论过去发生的事
talking about what happened.
是有好处的
Sim encourages me to...
小萨鼓励我...
try to get over this horrible feeling that...
忘却这种糟糕的感觉 就是...
somehow I was to blame.
我一直觉得是自己的错
You know what? Life's too short. You're not gonna sell this boat.
你知道吗 人生苦短 你不能卖♥♥了这条船
Well, unfortunately half of it still belongs to Rob.
不幸的是 其中一半仍在罗伯名下
But, if anyone's got a spare 25 grand
但如果有人肯借我2.5万英镑的话
I'd love to keep her.
我愿意留着它
I'm gonna buy out Rob's share.
我可以买♥♥下罗伯的那份
No, you're not. I can't let you do that.
不 不行 我不能让你这么做
This boat means too much to you.
这条船对你意义重大
I'm not gonna stand by and watch you lose her.
我不能袖手旁观 看你失去它
We can be co-owners. You and I.
我们可以成为共有人 你和我
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
Thanks so much.
太感谢你了
Thank you. That's for me.
谢谢 那是给我的
And these...are for you.
这些 是给你的
There you go.
好了
You're doing a grand job, Malcolm.
你做得真好 马尔科姆
Yeah, I should have us back on track pretty soon.
是啊 我很快就可以让这里重回正轨了
It's all coming together.
一切都进行得很顺利
Good man. Thank you, David.
好家伙 谢谢 大卫
How did it go? OK.
结果怎么样 挺好的
They checked all my bits
他们检查了我各方面的指数
and they're very happy with everything.
然后他们对一切都很满意
Just gonna have my first injection and then I can come home.
我要进行第一次的注射 然后就可以回家了
Should be able to harvest my eggs in four to five weeks.
我4-5周后就可以进行卵子采集了
Sounds like a hen.
听上去跟母鸡一样
I...I got you this.
我 给你买♥♥了这个
That's so sweet. It's going to be a boy.
真是太贴心了 一定会是个儿子的
I...I've always wanted a son
我 一直希望有个儿子
to carry on the Webster name.
来延续韦伯斯特家的香火
Oh. And er...
而且...
"For she is wise if I can judge of her,
"如果我有权来评价 只能说她是个睿智的人
And fair she is...if that mine eyes be true,
如果我的眼睛所见为真 她则是个公正的人
And true she is, as she hath proved herself;
她的人生经历已证明 她是个毫不虚伪的人
And therefore, like herself,
因此 正如她本人一样
wise, fair and true,
睿智 公正 不虚伪
Shall she be placed...in my constant soul."
那就是她在我灵魂深处刻下的印象"
So beautiful.
真是太美了
Neil. I had a missed call from you.
尼尔 我看到你的未接电♥话♥显示了
Yeah, bad news.
是的 坏消息
We got knocked back on the Osman letter. What?
我们申请的奥斯曼警示信被拒签了 什么
They're saying there's no evidence
他们说并没有证据显示
of an imminent threat to Simone.
萨莫恩即将受到威胁
That's bollocks. Webster has no criminal convictions.
真是胡扯 韦伯斯特没有被定罪过
And there have been no incidents involving him
而且自他从新西兰回来之后
since he came back from New Zealand.
也没有卷入什么事件
Our hands are tied.
我们束手无策
We need a new strategy, Charlie.
我们必须想个新的策略 查理
Malcolm, will you get that?
马尔科姆 你能去开下门吗
It's those idiots from the fishing club.
是垂钓俱乐部的那些蠢货
They'll be making a fuss about the accounts.
他们肯定会对账目的事大呼小叫的
I'm really not feeling very well today.
我今天真的感觉不怎么舒服
Would you tell them I'm out?
你能跟他们说我外出了吗
Haematologist said I'm not supposed to get stressed.
血液专家说我不能有压力
Yeah, yeah. Of course. Thanks.
好的 好的 当然了 谢谢