剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表
我死了 但是我的灵魂不会死
Muero pero mi alma no muere
我爱着你们 在天堂祝福着你们
los amare y los bendeciréen el cielo
像我活时那样
como lo hice en la tierra.
谢谢你带我来这儿
Thank you for bringing me here.
所以 是什么
So what is it?
你之前想跟我说什么
What did you want to say to me?
我们...我们没必要闹成这样
We -- We don't have to do it here.
和标准石油合作是一招坏棋
Working with Standard Oil is a bad idea.
你赢不了
You can't win.
你觉得我会怕你父亲要对付我吗
You think I'm afraid of what your father will do to me?
不 但不管你怕不怕 都阻止不了
No, but whether you're afraid or not ain't gonna stop him
他要做的事
from doing what he's gonna do.
我在试着想办法
I'm trying to figure a way through this.
能让你平安无事
A way that keeps you safe.
比如呢
Like what?
等
Wait.
等什么
Wait for what?
-我 -你
-Me. -You.
老家伙总会死的
The old man can't live forever.
玛丽亚 他正在让我接管生意
Maria, he -- he -- he's putting me in control of the business.
现在 我会尽我所能为你提供一切
And I'll provide for you now,as much as I can,
等我最终掌权了 所有的都会是你的
and when I'm finally in charge,all this will be yours.
我肯定 你弟弟肯定会对此有所怨言
I'm sure your brother would have something to say about that.
还有你老婆
And your wife.
如果我做了你的情妇 她会很开心的
Oh, she'd love the idea of me being your kept woman.
不会这样的
It wouldn't be like that.
这一切跟土地没关系
It's not about the land.
甚至跟钱也没关系
It's not even about the money.
你父亲之前承诺给我一大笔钱
Your father offered me plenty of that.
我只想要我父亲回来
What I want is my father back.
想要我母亲 我的哥哥姐姐回来
I want my mother,my brother, and my sister.
也想我的小侄子回来
I want my little nephew back.
想要那些坟墓里除了泥土什么都没有
I want those holes to be filled with nothing but dirt.
-这我办不到 -我知道
-I can't give you that. -I know.
所以你才要为我作证
That's why you're gonna testify in my case.
证明你父亲是如何行贿法官
About how your father bribed a judge,
是如何谋划杀害了我的家族
how he plotted the murder of my family.
你要告知世人真♥相♥是什么 皮特
You're gonna tell the world what is true, Peter.
你要帮我为我父亲正名
You're gonna help me clear my father's name.
这是你欠我的
That's what you owe me.
也是我想要的
And that's what I want.
你能就等等吗
Will you just wait?
开口请你帮忙 已经很不容易了
It's hard enough asking for your help.
别难上加难了
Don't make it harder.
我该送你回镇上了
I should take you back to town now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好吗
How you doing?
你好
Good to see you.
您好
Howdy.
晚上好
Evening.
保重
Take care, now.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
还以为你今天要工作
Thought about you at work today.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是的 先生 每次会面都有要事
Yes sir, every meeting I had.
哪些会面 你在和谁见面啊
Which meetings? Who'd you meet with?
不知道了
No idea.
琢磨什么呢
What you thinking about?
你♥爸♥爸
Your daddy.
别这样
Please don't.
我撞上他那天
The other day, when I ran into him,
他看起来并不惊讶
he didn't seem all that surprised.
-还挺... -开心吗
-He seemed... -Amused?
对
Yeah.
因为他知道
That's cuz he knows.
什么
What?
不是吧
No.
-不可能 -真的
-No! -Yep.
应该是我大概...
Yeah, I must've been about...
13岁的时候
13.
家里不太好
Hard times.
大家都还沉浸在妈妈和艾弗雷特去世的悲伤中
They were all still reeling from Momma and Everett's deaths.
有天晚上 我和一个农场小帅哥好上了
One night, I met up with this rancher boy
之后偷溜回家里
and snuck back into the house.
老爸在那里等着我
Daddy was there waiting for me,
我都以为他要狠狠抽我了
and I thought he was gonna give me a whuppin'.
结果他给我倒了杯威士忌
But, instead,he poured me a whiskey
然后说 "小心
and said,"Be more careful.
我不能再失去一个儿子了
I cannot lose another son."
我想他被卡曼奇人养大 所以思想开明吧
I guess being raised Comanche broadens the mind.
是啊 一直以来
Yeah, for the longest time,
我...我都非常感激他
I...I felt this enormous gratitude to him,
让我能够不压抑自己的天性
you know, for letting me be.
但后来皮特结婚了 还生了小孩
But then Pete got married and had kids
我看到了他对他们的态度
and I saw how he was with 'em.
他不是因为爱我 才什么都不说的
He wasn't keeping quiet just out of love for me.
他保持缄默
He'd put me in a drawer
因为我无法为他的遗产做贡献
'cause I couldn't contribute to his legacy.
你想过要小孩吗
Did you even want children?
当然
'Course.
谁不想有个儿子
What sort of man doesn't want a son?
你还能生
You still could.
很多已婚男人都和我们一样
Plenty of married men with our ways.
不
Nah.
不 我看得见莎莉的感受
No, I see what Sally goes through.
皮特不爱她
Pete doesn't love her.
她全靠自己维系着这段婚姻
She holds up the marriage on her own.
我永远不会对另一个女人这样
I could never do that to another woman.
我们可以再喝点酒吗
Can we have some more boozeor something?
我还以为我们是来庆生的呢
I thought this was supposed to be a celebration.
别动
Don't move.
你去那里
Right over here.
等一下 等一下
Hold on a minute.Hold on a minute.
行了 拍吧
All right, go ahead.
好
Good.
外面等着
Wait outside.
现在可以穿上了
You can cover up now.
麦卡洛先生
Mr. McCullough.
不管目前的情况如何
Despite what the current situation indicates,
我断定你是个有钱的人
I do believe you're a man of substance.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要你来替我办事
What I want's for you to come and work for me.
怎么个办事法
How's that?
你听那些很有权势的人说了
Well, you have the ear of some very powerful men,
要在铁路委员会
about to start a fantastic position
设立一个新职位
at this Railroad Commission,
当然了 最重要的是
and, of course,most importantly,
你能在我们提起的诉讼中
you can corroborate Maria García's claims
为玛丽亚·加西亚作证
in our lawsuit.
你这是要我背叛我的父亲
You want me to betray my father.
我手里拿的是...
What I have here...
一份雇佣协议
it's an employment agreement.
你签了
You sign that
就没照片这回事
and that photographgoes away,
两位警♥察♥也当没来过
and so do these two police officers.
签吧
Do it.
-什么 -签了
-What? -Sign it.
这样你就能脱离你的父亲了
This is how you break away from your father.
这不是你一直以来梦寐以求的吗
It's everything you've been hoping for.
他还算有点脑子
Now, there's a man with a head on his shoulders,
剧集 | 德州长子(2017) | 导航列表