Previously, on The Playboy Club...
《花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部》前情提要
Do you have any idea
知道你刚刚
who you just killed?
杀了谁吗
His real name's Bruno Bianchi,
他的真名是布鲁诺·比安奇
and he's the head of the Mob.
芝加哥犯罪集团的老大
Still haven't found Bruno.
还是没有找到布鲁诺
You may be homosexual...
你们可以是同性恋
You don't want to believe
你不愿相信
there's a woman in this world
这个世界上有女人
who could walk away from Nick Dalton.
能从尼克·道尔顿的身边走开
And I'm one-strike girl, baby, so I'm walking away.
我只给一次机会 宝贝 所以我要走了
Hey, Paul?
保罗
Want to go to the Playboy Club?
想去花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部吗
Think they're gonna let us in?
他们会放我们进去吗
All we need is the key.
有钥匙就行
Unless they know it's not our key.
也得他们不知道这钥匙不是我们的才行
Welcome to the Playboy Club. Thank you.
欢迎光临花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部 谢谢
Jumping with my boy Sid right here in the city
和我的男孩席德在城市一隅共舞
Don't you know that it was grand, really grand
舞会如此隆重 气氛如此热烈
So grand, and then you came along
如此隆重 你不期而至
Then you came along, boy
你却不期而至 男孩
Sang your groovy song, sang a song and asked
你那绝妙歌♥喉闪耀全场 你边唱边问
Mr. Whatchacallem, whatcha doing tonight
陌生人先生 今晚有约吗
Could someone please bring me a cigarette?
麻烦谁帮我递根烟来
Naked?
裸体
No. It's for the cover.
不 只是个封面而已
Playboy magazine.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥
But still, Maureen,
但我还是要说 莫琳
Bunnies are Bunnies and Playmates are Playmates.
兔女郎是兔女郎 玩伴女郎是玩伴女郎
They're different-- Bunnies wear clothes.
她们是不同的 兔女郎得穿衣服
Show what good influence can do
他的热情感染全场
Never felt so happy or so fully alive
从未感觉如此愉悦 充满活力
He's a jam a jumpin', it's a powerful jive
忽跳忽停 舞步如此华丽
Swing-a-roo is giving me a new attitude
婥约舞姿令我态度转变
My heart is full of rhythm and I'm in the mood
旋律在我心萦绕 令我情致盎然
Mildred, get your feet out of the bucket-- it's my turn.
米尔德里德 把你的脚从水桶里拿开 该我了
Right after me.
先我再你
"All Chicago Bunnies are qualified, to apply..."
芝加哥所有的兔女郎都有资格申请
Is this some kind of prayer circle?
大家围在一起是在祈祷吗
Hef wants a Chicago Bunny to be on the cover of the magazine!
赫夫想让芝加哥兔女郎上杂♥志♥封面
Which Bunny?
哪个兔女郎
Any Bunny can apply.
任何兔女郎都可以申请
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝
Then you came along, then you came along, boy
你却不期而至 不期而至 男孩
Sang your groovy song, sang your song and asked
你那绝妙歌♥喉闪耀全场 你边唱边问
Mr. Whatchacallem, whatcha doing tonight?
陌生人先生 今晚有约吗
Hope you're in the mood, because I'm feeling just right
希望你能解风情 因为我正情致盎然
How's about a corner
让我们去往僻静之所
With a table for two
寻张两人桌对饮共酌
Where the music's mellow is a gay rendezvous
在那里摇曳着基情澎湃的乐曲
There's no chance romancing with a blue attitude
你兴致索然 我们如何互诉情长
You know you got to do some dancing to get in the mood
让我们共舞一曲带你进入温柔乡
Don't be rude
不要不解风情
"Submit your pictures by tomorrow.
明天前提交你的照片
"Five Bunnies will be selected for interviews the next day,
从中筛选出五位兔女郎参加后天的面试
and the winner will be announced that same night."
当晚揭晓结果
It didn't take me long to say I'm in the mood, now
没过多久我就情致盎然
What am I gonna wear in my pictures?
我该穿什么拍照呢
Or not wear?
还是不♥穿♥
Either way, my husband will kill me.
不管怎样 我老公都会杀了我
I'm out, too.
我也不干
Wait-wait-wait, you don't want to be photographed for Playboy?
等等 你不想上《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥封面吗
Yeah, Janie,
是啊 简妮
you're always naked-- why wouldn't you...
你经常裸体 为什么不
Because I don't want to.
因为我不乐意
So drop it.
所以别提了
It says, "In addition to the cover,
上面还说 除了登上封面外
the winning Bunny will also receive...
当选的兔女郎还会获得
two thousand dollars!"
两千美元奖金
What?
什么
Who's that guy with the beautiful eyes
那个有着迷人眼睛的男子是谁
And look at those lips, I'd try 'em for size
看着他的双唇 叫我情难自禁
Hey, swing with me, what a wing it'd be, may I intrude
同我共舞吧 你我将会舞出怎样的翩然
It's time to dance and I'm in the mood
现在是跳舞时分 我情致盎然
Oh, hold me, darling, let's dance
亲爱的 抱紧我 同我共舞
What a dreamy romance
如痴如醉 如梦如幻
It's a quarter to three, there's a mess o' that moon
现在是两点四十五 月上梢头 凄凄长夜
Let's share it with me, you know
春宵苦短 你该知道应与谁共度
I think it's rude
当我情致盎然
To keep me this way when I'm in the mood
还不解风情 那不是绅士所为
I'm in the mood, in the groove
我情致盎然 心潮澎湃
In the mood, hey
情致盎然
I'm hot now
已然欲♥火♥中烧
She's punching you in the face over and over.
她正当着你的面一遍遍的数落你呢
Yeah, you're, uh,
你就像
one of those boxing things, you know, the bag?
那练拳击用的沙袋一样
I want her back. Well, maybe next time
我想同她复合 那下次
you don't take home a blond Bunny
你别在她引吭高歌♥时
in the middle of her song-- just a suggestion.
带个金发兔女郎回家就好 只是个建议
Truthfully... nothing happened with Maureen.
老实说 我和莫琳真的没发生什么
So the two best-looking people in Chicago
这么说 芝加哥两个最漂亮的人
spend the night alone together
孤男寡女共度良宵
and nothing happens? All right, something happened, but...
却什么都没发生 好吧 是发生了些事 但
So what's your plan?
那你怎么打算的
How are you gonna get Carol-Lynne back?
你要怎样赢回卡罗尔·琳恩的心
I don't know.
不知道
I'm in the mood
我情致盎然
Your flat-foot floozy wants a good boy.
这个淫♥娃♥荡♥妇♥想要个好男人
You hear the latest on Bruno Bianchi?
你听说布鲁诺·比安奇的最新消息了吗
No. What do you mean?
没有 你想说什么
Word on the street...
街上风传
he's gone.
他死了
As in, we may have seen
也就是说 他那晚来俱乐部
the last of Clyde Hill on the member board.
可能就是我们见到他的最后一面
Oh, come on. I'm sure he's probably
得了吧 我确定他很可能
laying low with a couple of girls.
只是和几个女人厮混在某个角落
Well, if Bruno's history, this whole town's about to change.
如果布鲁诺挂了 整个城市的局势都要变
I just hope it doesn't affect my club.
只希望别影响到我俱乐部的生意
That's really all I care about.
我只关心这个
Well, it looks like it already has.
看来已经影响到了
The prodigal son returns.
浪子回来了
John Bianchi.
约翰·比安奇
Thought he was in Vegas.
他不是应该在赌城吗
Well, apparently, news travels fast.
显然 消息不胫而走
I'm glad he felt he could
我很高兴他能来这里
come here to sit shiva for his old man.
给他老子服丧
Time to pay your respects, pal. Yeah.
伙计 你得去吊唁了 是啊
May I see your key?
能出示下钥匙吗
Welcome to the Playboy Club.
欢迎光临花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部
You got a lot of opinions, little girl.
你主意不少啊 小姑娘
He is known to most people as Clyde Hill,
大多数人只知道他是克莱德·希尔
a respectable married businessman.
受人尊敬的已婚商人
His real name is Bruno Bianchi,
他的真名是布鲁诺·比安奇
and he's the boss of the Outfit.
是芝加哥犯罪集团的老大
I haven't slept in a week.
我一星期没睡好觉
You never did sleep well.
你从来就没睡好过
I asked you once, I'm asking again--
我问过你一次 现在再问一次
help me find out what happened to him.
帮我查出他出了什么事
I'm about to announce my run for State's Attorney,
我正要开始竞选州检察官
which means I can't be digging around for the head of the Outfit.
意味着我不能四处打探黑帮老大的消息