Chicago
芝加哥
Chicago...
芝加哥
The steaming, corrupt, crime-filled Windy City
或许风之城曾经烟雾缭绕 腐化堕落
may have been all those things,
罪恶丛生
but I built a place in the toddlin' town
但我却在这摇曳的城市里
where everything was perfect.
建造了一处完美之所
Where life was magic.
那里充满神奇
Where the rules were broken and fantasies became realities
那里没有规则 那里幻想成真
for everyone who walked through the doors.
只要你能迈进这道门槛
Good evening, Mr. Dalton.
晚上好 道尔顿先生
How are you tonight, Kate?
晚上好 凯特
It wasn't the '50s anymore.
这已经不是五十年代了
Carol Lynne's on upstairs.
卡罗尔·琳恩在楼上
On State Street, that great street
道富银行 富丽堂皇
I just want to say...
我只想说
Yes, it was a place where anything
没错 在这里 任何事
could happen to anybody.
可能发生在任何人身上
Or... any Bunny.
或者说任何兔女郎身上
I saw a man, he danced with his wife
我看到一个男人 与他的妻子共舞
In Chicago, Chicago, my hometown...
尽在芝加哥 芝加哥 我的家乡
Maureen. Maureen.
莫琳 莫琳
Oh, hey, Alice.
爱丽斯
That is your name, right?
我没喊错吧
Right. Hey, so I don't mean to be in your business or anything,
没错 我不是想多管闲事
but you're going to be in big trouble
但是你这么闲站着
if they catch you standing around like this.
要是被他们看到就要惹大♥麻♥烦了
Oh. But I just can't help it.
但我就是难以自禁
I mean, she's just so beautiful and perfect up there.
她在台上多漂亮多完美啊
Hey, how come she gets to perform?
为什么她能表演呢
Carol Lynne was the very first Bunny.
卡罗尔·琳恩是首位兔女郎
She can do almost anything she wants.
她几乎是想干什么就能干什么
And she wouldn't want you on stage.
而且她是不会想让你上台的
How do you know I want to be on stage?
你怎么知道我想上台呢
You didn't get those legs just from walking.
走路可走不出这么双美♥腿♥
Plus your tray's almost empty and it isn't even 10:00.
再说这十点还不到你的托盘都要空了
That means you're selling something people want,
说明你有讨人喜欢的地方
and it sure as hell ain't cigarettes. Brenda.
而且绝不是因为好烟 布伦达
On State Street, that great street
道富银行 富丽堂皇
I just want to say...
我只想说
Excuse me.
不好意思
Can I have this dance?
能跟我跳支舞吗
Um... sure.
当然了
Wherever I roam, I'm homesick, I swear
不管走到何方 我发誓我都殷切地思乡
Love to get home, my heart is still there
回家真好 我的心从未远航
In Chicago, Chicago, my hometown...
尽在芝加哥 芝加哥 我的家乡
Saw the evening Trib.
我看到晚上的裁决了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Who knew a goy could be such a good lawyer?
谁能想到异教♥徒♥也能当这么好的律师
She new?
她新来的吗
I'm, uh... I'm glad you're having fun, Phyllis.
你玩得开心我很高兴 菲利斯
Oh, shoot. I'm sorry.
可恶 对不起
Uh, let's just get back to work, please.
请你回去工作吧
Right. Okay. Oh, and, uh...
好的 没问题 对了
it's Maureen.
我叫莫琳
Maureen.
是莫琳
They do things they don't do on Broadway
这里有百老汇都没有的戏码
Wherever I roam, I'm homesick, I swear
不管走到何方 我发誓我都殷切地思乡
I don't think we've met.
我想我们还没见过
I'm Nick Dalton.
我是尼克·道尔顿
In Chicago...
尽在芝加哥
Oh, it's... it's lovely to meet you, Mr. Dalton.
见到你很高兴 道尔顿先生
May I offer you a...
你要不要来包...
Reds, please.
红万宝路 谢谢
Reds, Reds.
红万宝路 红
Oh, shoot, I'm all out.
可恶 都卖♥♥光了
Um, I can get more from the back
我可以去后面再拿点来
if you don't mind waiting a minute.
你不介意等一会儿吧
I don't mind.
不介意
Okay.
好的
Chicago
芝加哥
My hometown.
我的家乡
You look great.
你真美
I'll look better in two minutes.
两分钟后我就更美了
The diamonds?
要去镶钻石了
If that's what you want to call them.
如果你非要这么说的话
Did you win the case?
案子赢了吗
$50,000 for each of the victims.
为每位受害者赢得五万块
Congratulations.
恭喜啊
Where do I sign up to be a victim?
我上哪能报名当受害者
You couldn't be a victim if you tried.
你就是想当也当不了受害者
Oh, I could be anything for real diamonds.
为了真钻石我什么都能做
I got to go back on. Grab table three.
我得走了 去三号♥桌坐
I'm waiting for cigarettes.
我在等烟
Yeah, you and everybody else.
这里的人都是
Hello.
你好
Oh, life could be a dream
生活可以如梦美妙
If I could take you up in paradise up above...
如果我能带你飞上天堂
Extra dry, extra cold, rocks glass, no rocks, three olives.
稍甜 冰镇 广口杯 不加冰 三颗橄榄
Thanks, Max.
谢谢 麦克斯
Life could be a dream...
生活可以如梦美妙
I just wanted to dance, and you pushed me away.
我只想跳支舞 你却把我推开了
I'm sorry, sir, but I have to get back...
对不起 先生 我得回去了
No, you don't.
不 你不用
Yes, I do.
我真得回去
If you would let me spend my whole life loving you
如果你允许我用一生去爱你
Have you seen the Cigarette Bunny?
你见到卖♥♥烟的兔女郎了吗
Beautiful, isn't she?
挺漂亮的 是不是
You got a lot of opinions, little girl.
你主意不少啊 小姑娘
No!
不要
Get away from me!
滚开
Gett off!
滚开
Get off her!
放开她
No!
不
I'll go call the police.
我去报♥警♥
Do you have any idea who you just killed?
知道你刚刚杀了谁吗
Life could be a dream
生活可以如梦美妙
Sweetheart
我的爱
I mean, he attacked me.
是他袭击我的
It was self-defense.
我是正当防卫
Yes.
对
And he is known to most people as Clyde Hill,
大多数人只知道他是克莱德·希尔
a respectable married businessman,
受人尊敬的已婚商人
but his real name is Bruno Bianchi
但他的真名是布鲁诺·比安奇
and he's the boss of the Outfit.
是芝加哥犯罪集团的老大
What?
什么
The Mob.
芝加哥犯罪集团
So unless we both want to be dead within 24 hours,
除非我们都不想活到明天了
we're not calling anyone.
否则谁都不能告诉
Clean up your cigarette tray.
把你的托盘清理好
Wait here.
等着
I don't need a plate.
我不用盘子了
You can serve my steak right on that.
就在你的翘臀上享用我的牛排吧
And how would you like that cooked?
你要几分熟的
Pink.
粉色熟
Hey, waitress, there's no prices on my menu.
服务员 我的菜单上没有价钱
Because everything's a buck and a half.
因为每样东西都是一块五
Everything?
每样东西吗
If it's on the menu, it's a buck and a half.
如果菜单上有 就是一块五
If it's not on the menu, it's not for sale.
如果菜单上没有 就是不卖♥♥的
They're not hookers?
她们不是妓♥女♥吗