Wow. That's kind of creepy.
听着很吓人
Any idea what happened to him?
知道他到底怎样了吗
Do I look like a cop to you?
我看着像个警♥察♥吗
Sorry. I ask a lot of questions when I'm nervous.
对不起 我一紧张就会问很多问题
Hey, can you cover me?
能帮我做下掩护吗
I promised my mother I'd check in before ED Sullivan.
我向我母亲保证会在艾德·苏利文的节目前给她电♥话♥
Thanks.
谢谢
Good evening.
晚上好
Jacoby.
雅各比
Hey, it's Doris. I'm in.
我是多丽丝 我进了
Everything ok?
没事吧
Don't worry, no one suspects a thing.
别担心 根本没人怀疑
I'll find out exactly what we want to know.
我一定能找到我们想要知道的东西
I'll call you later.
晚点再联♥系♥
So you're Chicago's next top law man?
那么你就是下任芝加哥律政一哥了
We'll see.
走着瞧呗
I really appreciate your help.
我很感激你能帮我
Politics is a man's game.
政♥治♥是男人的游戏
If a girl wants a seat at the table,
如果一个女孩想上桌玩玩
it has to be as someone's date.
必须得成为某人的女伴
It doesn't mean you can't enjoy the benefits.
但你也能享受成果
See? We agree already.
看吧 我们已经达成协议了
Nick Dalton.
尼克·道尔顿
He's the next president of the United States.
他就是下任美国总统
John... Would you excuse us for a minute?
约翰 抱歉失陪一下
Sure.
好的
You don't want to introduce me?
你不想为我引见一下吗
Nah, not really.
不 不太想
Ah, I'm deeply hurt.
好受伤啊
You hear from my dad? No. You?
有我爸爸的消息吗 没有 你呢
No, but I haven't spoken to her yet.
没有 但我还没和她谈过
She danced with Bruno that night.
她那晚和布鲁诺跳过舞
She might know something.
说不定知道点什么
She doesn't, so don't scare her.
她什么都不知道 别吓她
She's an innocent kid.
她是个无辜的孩子
We'll see.
值得商榷
Cigarettes, Mr. Dalton?
要烟吗 道尔顿先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't smoke.
我不抽烟
Let me know if you decide to start.
如果你决定开始抽了 告诉我一声
Like I said, she's a nice girl.
就像我说的 她是个好姑娘
Yeah.
是吗
John Bianchi is a very dangerous guy.
约翰·比安奇是个危险人物
Look who's talking.
也不看看是谁在说话
He's got too many questions about you. Stay away from him.
他对你有太多的怀疑 离他远点
He's not gonna take "No" for an answer.
他不会容忍♥我一味说不
He's sure I know something, and I'm not gonna sit around
他很确定我知道些什么 我可不会干坐着
and wait for him to figure things out.
等他把事情查清楚
I'll talk to him.
我会跟他谈的
I can take care of myself.
我能照顾好自己
Trust me.
相信我
This is different.
这次不一样
So, what, you're gonna take care of me?
这么说 你会照顾我了
Better check with Carol-Lynne first.
最好先跟卡罗尔·琳恩商量一下
She still thinks something's going on between us.
她还是认为我们之间有点什么
I already told her there wasn't.
我已经告诉过她没这回事
All right, well, while you're busy convincing her of that,
好吧 在你忙着说服她的时候
I'll be trying to make sure that John Bianchi doesn't kill me.
我会努力确保不被约翰·比安奇干掉
You have no idea what kind of trouble you're gonna be in.
你不知道自己会被卷入何种麻烦
And you have no idea how persuasive I can be.
你不知道我的说服力可以有多强
So how do you know Sean?
你怎么认识肖恩的
I enjoy the political scene,
我喜欢政界
and Sean is a real up-and-comer.
肖恩是其中真正的后起之秀
This place is really wild.
这地方还真奔放
Well, we could go somewhere else, if you prefer.
如果你不喜欢 我们可以到别处去
No, this is exciting.
不 这很刺♥激♥
And women disguised as rabbits?
女人扮兔子
Brilliant.
很有创意
Ladies and gentlemen, the Playboy Club is proud
女士们 先生们 花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部
to present Miss Leslie Gore.
隆重请出蕾丝莉·高尔小姐
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
这是我的派对 我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
我想哭就哭 想哭就哭
You would cry too, if it happened to you...
若你有此遭遇 你也会哭
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Don't you love this song?
你不喜欢这首歌♥吗
Nobody knows where my Johnny has gone
没人知道我的强尼去了哪
Judy left the same time...
朱迪也随他离开
Do you dance?
你想跳舞吗
Why was he holdin' her hand
他为何牵着她的手
When he's supposed to be mine
他本应该是我的
Let's make a splash.
让我们搅动舞池吧
Oh, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to
这是我的派对 我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
想哭就哭
You would cry, too, if it happened to you
若你有此遭遇 你也会哭
Judy and Johnny just walked through the door
朱迪和强尼径直走进门
Like a queen with her king
就像皇后和她的国王
Oh, what a birthday surprise
好个生日惊喜
Judy's wearin' his ring
朱迪戴着他的戒指
Oh, it's my party and I'll cry if I want to
这是我的派对 我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
我想哭就哭
You would cry, too, if it happened to you
若你有此遭遇 你也会哭
It's my party, I'll cry if I want to
这是我的派对 我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
我想哭就哭
Cry if I want to
想哭就哭
You would cry, too, if it happened to you
若你有此遭遇 你也会哭
There you are, sir, enjoy your evening.
好了 先生 祝你有个愉快的夜晚
I don't know how you guys do it.
我不知道你们是怎么做到的
Don't worry. You'll get used to it.
别担心 你会习惯的
Did you see nick Dalton
你看到尼克·道尔顿
with Frances Dunhill?
和弗朗西斯·登喜路在一起了吗
I thought he was dating Carol-Lynne.
我以为他在和卡罗尔·琳恩交往
Well, things aren't always what they appear to be.
事情并不总像它们看上去的那样
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
Can you keep a secret? Tickalock.
你能保守秘密吗 关住了
My husband's helping
我丈夫在帮助
with Nick's campaign for state's attorney.
尼克竞选州检察官
Frances Dunhill? Strictly for publicity.
弗朗西斯·登喜路 仅为宣传
Nick's still dating the queen of the Playboy Club.
尼克还在和花♥花♥公♥子♥俱乐部的女王交往
Nick Dalton is pulling some scam.
尼克·道尔顿在设局下套
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒什么
And one of the bunnies, Maureen, she--
而且其中一个兔女郎 莫琳 她
No calls during your shift.
上班时间不准打电♥话♥
Call you later, Mom.
妈 等会儿再打给你
Sorry.
对不起
How's she working out for you?
现在觉得她怎么样
She's outstanding.
她很出众
You okay?
你没事吧
Why wouldn't I be? It's all part of the show.
怎么会有事 那只是作秀
So, will I see you later, at my place?
那等会儿能见到你吗 在我那儿
Should I wear a disguise?
要我伪装一番吗
That would be nice.
那就太好了
Billy Rosen.
我是比利·罗森
Yeah, how's the game?
是啊 进行得怎样了
No, I can't do it tonight.
不 今晚不行
Be-- I got a ton of work to do.
我有一堆工作要做
Big sucker from Akron just raised off a jack high.
亚克朗来的大笨蛋刚刚提高了赌注
And you're killing me.
你这样我会死的
He just went in for another thousand.
他刚刚又追加了一千