致国王的信
第一季 第2集
天
Good riddance,
白♥痴♥ 多管闲事
you interfering fool.
现在可真是白脸黑骑士
The Black Knight with the White Face, more like.
-操 -这怎么回事
Damn it! - What is the meaning of this?
这问题我也正想问你
I could ask you the same question.
我来负责这次调查
This inquiry is to be conducted by me.
他是骑士 应该由骑士来调查杀害他的人
The man's a knight, and a knight will decide who killed him.
女王陛下下令调查 不是你
That is the Queen's decision, not yours.
灰骑兵会进行调查
My Grey Riders will be investigating.
跟你没完
This isn't over.
父亲 我发誓…
Father, I swear...
闭嘴 你这蠢货
Shut up, you turd-witted buffoon.
不是我们的错
It wasn't our fault.
都怪图里 他违反了守夜的规定
It was Tiuri. He broke the vigil.
是吗
Is this true?
黑骑士的手下敲门
The Black Knight's squire came to the door.
图里开了门
Tiuri answered it.
跟他一起走了
He went with him.
-那图里呢 -我们不知道 他就没回来
Where is Tiuri? - We don't know. He never came back.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你到底想害我多少次
How many times are you going to try and kill me?
快走
All right!
抓住他
Get him!
慢着
Wait!
驾
Hyah!
快跑
Go! Go!
慢点 要不咱俩都得死
Slow down! You're going to get us killed.
太快了 我要掉下去了
You're going too fast. I can't hold on!
慢点
Slow down!
跟丢了
We've lost him.
-父亲 -图里
Father. - Tiuri?
出什么事了
Hey. Hey. What is it?
-怎么回事 -红骑兵
What's happened? - The Red Riders!
他们在追杀黑骑士 现在又在追杀我
They came for the Black Knight. Now, they're coming for me.
你在说什么 你现在不是该在教堂吗
What are you talking about? Why aren't you at the chapel?
我违背了守夜的规定
I broke the vigil.
昨晚黑骑士的手下来敲门
The Black Knight's squire came to the door last night.
他说要人帮忙 我就跟他一起去了
He said he needed help, so I went with him.
不可能 黑骑士在艾维艾伦
It's not possible. The Black Knight is in Eviellan.
不 他在这
No, he's here.
红骑兵杀了他
The Red Riders killed him.
他把这个东西给了我
He gave me this, this letter.
这封信 他说我必须送给菲维安国王
He said I had to take it to King Favian.
他说两个王国命运攸关
He said the fate of both kingdoms was at stake.
他去哪了
Which way did he go?
你得藏起来
You have to hide.
不管发生什么事 都别出来
Don't come out, whatever happens.
出来
Show yourself!
我知道你在里面
I know you're up there.
你竟敢擅闯本府
You dare enter my home uninvited?
没错 追查逃犯
In search of a fugitive, yes, I do.
-什么逃犯 -你儿子
What fugitive? - Your son.
他杀了黑骑士
He killed the Black Knight.
连我都杀不了黑骑士
I couldn't kill the Black Knight,
更何况我儿子
let alone my son.
告诉我他人在哪 把信藏在哪了
You will tell me where he is and what he's done with the letter.
什么信
What letter?
他从黑骑士那里偷了一封信
He stole a letter from the Black Knight.
我儿子从小到大 从不做偷鸡摸狗之事
My son has never stolen anything in his life.
而且 黑骑士的一封信 与你有何干系
And what concern of yours is a letter of the Black Knight?
-我不是来回答你的问题的 -我管你是来干什么的
I'm not here to answer your questions. - I don't care what you're here for.
我绝不会让你把我 或者我的家人
And I will not have you drawing me or my family
卷进你和你朋友的阴谋诡计里
into whatever dark games you and your friends are playing.
你竟然敢指控我
You dare accuse me?
除非你告诉我信的内容 写信者何人
Until I know what this letter is, and who it was from,
还有维里典的红骑兵来戴格诺特所为何事
and what Viridian's Red Riders are doing in Dagonaut,
不然 我有理由指控你
then yes, yes, I do.
你见过他了
You spoke to him.
我就知道
I knew it!
他人呢 图里呢
Where is he? Where's Tiuri?
请离开 凡特玛
Leave, Fantumar.
我不会说第二遍
I won't tell you again.
跟你说过多少次
How many times did I tell you?
就算你给他们穿上等衣料做的衣服
You can clothe them in the finest silk,
教他们上流社会的礼仪
you can teach them the finest manners,
但你永远除不掉
but you'll never wipe away the stench
那两个艾维艾伦人骨子里的臭气
of the Eviellan scum that they will always be.
拿下 拿下
Take him. Take him!
打咱俩相识起...
For as long as I've known you...
你就一直看不起我
you've looked down at me.
现在…
Well, now...
到我瞧不起你了
it's my turn.
放火
Burn it.
化为灰烬
Burn it to the ground.
父亲
Father.
你千万不能被牵扯进去
You must not get involved in this.
扔了那封信
Leave the letter.
别白白送命
Save yourself.
我希望你活下去 图里
I want you to live, Tiuri.
这是我唯一的心愿
That's all I've ever wanted.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我们可以让红骑兵去找图里
We could just leave Tiuri to the Red Riders.
他一定打不过杰罗的人 他们能找到他
He'll be no match for Jaro's men. They'll find him.
然后呢 你个蠢货
And then what, you fool?
那个魔头杀人不眨眼 他会马上
That jumped-up cutthroat will waste no time
告诉维里典我在自己的地盘上
telling Viridian how I lost the letter
弄丢了信 也没找回来
and couldn't recover it on my own territory.
不行 我们得自己找回那封信
No, we have to get it back ourselves.
不过怎么找 大人
But how, my lord?
快点
Come on.
我那白♥痴♥儿子可能有点用
Perhaps my idiot son can be of some use after all.
今天过得不顺吗
Having a bad day?
会更不顺的
It's about to get a lot worse.
多谢
Much obliged.
恐怕 我们现在要…
I'm afraid that makes this...
再见了
goodbye.
想闭上眼睛吗
Do you wanna shut your eyes?
你最好闭上眼睛
Better if you shut your eyes.
晚饭有马肉吃了
It's gonna be horse steaks for dinner.
快追
Get after them!
阿德文
Ardanwen!
该死的马
Bloody horse!
你绝对疯了
You're definitely crazy.
不过我开始有点喜欢你了
But I'm actually starting to like you.
你让我们去找图里
You want us to find Tiuri?
然后把他带回戴格诺特
And bring him back to Dagonaut.
不管...死活
Dead... or alive.
不是字面意思
He doesn't mean that literally.
尽管…
Although...
死的…
dead...
会更好
would be preferable.
这...这好像不对吧
This... This doesn't seem right.
你欠那个艾维艾伦什么吗
What do you owe that Eviellan brat?
他背叛了你们所有人
He betrayed all of you!
我们能得到什么好处
What's in it for us?
把那个杀人犯带回来 接受审判
Bring that murdering fugitive back to face justice,
我就保证…
and I guarantee...
你们被剥夺的骑士受封机会
you will receive the knighthoods...
物归原主
that you've been denied.