致国王的信
第一季 第1集
黑暗将至
There is a darkness coming.
这黑暗…
A darkness that will take...
会吞噬一切
everything.
几千年来
For thousands of years,
北方王国乌纳纹和戴格诺特
the northern kingdoms of Unauwen and Dagonaut
不断对南方之地发起战争
have waged war on the land to the south,
一个叫艾维艾伦的地方
a land known only as Eviellan.
几千年来 艾维艾伦人英勇反抗...
For thousands of years, Eviellan has resisted...
至今不屈
until now.
一个无情的征服者 击败了各个部落...
A ruthless conqueror has brought the tribes to their knees...
这人就是艾维艾伦王之子...
the youngest son of Unauwen's king...
维里典王子
Prince Viridian.
王子野心勃勃…
A prince whose appetite for power is so great,
挥剑所指之地 人们无不惊恐颤栗
the whole world trembles as he plans where to turn next.
最后一丝希望
The last hope:
有古言曾预示
an ancient prophecy that tells of a hero
英雄崛起 黑暗覆灭
who will rise to defeat the coming darkness.
但英雄 仍未出现
But of that hero, there is still no sign.
莱格诺
Ragnall?
醒着吗
Are you awake?
你也早
Good morning to you too.
莱格诺
Ragnall?
少爷
Master?
少爷
Master?
图里少爷 您又迟到了
Master Tiuri, you're late again.
博斯在等您
Bors is waiting.
驾 驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah! Hyah!
吵死了 连只鸽子都逮不到 更别说鹿了
These fools make such a racket. We won't catch a pigeon, let alone a stag.
凡特玛 算了
Fantumar, leave it.
这头鹿是我的
This one's mine.
阿曼
Arman?
把鹿带走
Get the deer.
你真的让你儿子参加比赛吗
You're seriously entering your son into the trials?
他都15岁了 也是时候了
He's 15. It is time.
阿曼下周也15了 你相信吗
Arman there's 15 next week, would you believe?
壮得像头牛
Strong as an ox.
我听说 图里连只野兔都不如
I hear Tiuri's no stronger than a jackrabbit.
凡特玛 力气不是一切
Strength isn't everything, Fantumar.
技术和速度能弥补他在力气上的劣势
What my son lacks in power, he makes up for with skill and speed.
侧面 图里 侧面
Side-on, Tiuri! Side-on!
引开攻击 别硬挡
Deflect the blow. Don't block it!
反击
Counter!
再来
Come on!
他在格斗上真是不开窍
He has the fighting instincts of a stuffed duck.
图里大人
Sir Tiuri.
怎么样
Well?
大人 少爷尽力了
The boy does try, sire.
有点进步了
There has been some improvement.
让我瞧瞧
Show me.
快点 孩子 时间不多
Come on, boy. We haven't got all day.
图里
Tiuri!
图里
Tiuri?
他得吃点苦头
The boy has to learn.
-没人会对他手下留情 -父亲 我…
The world won't be easy on him, either. - Father, I'm...
图里 你流血了
Tiuri, you're bleeding.
我做不到
I can't do this.
我永远都成不了骑士
I'll never become a knight.
你可以的
You can.
-博斯说… -博斯是为了保住工作
Bors says... - Bors just wants to keep his job.
-我知道这对你来说很难 -不
I know this is difficult for you. - No.
我不属于这
I don't belong here.
我们不属于这
We don't belong here.
不是
That's not true.
他是谁
Who was he?
我生父是谁
Who was my real father?
-我跟你说过了 -你什么都没跟我说过
I told you. - You never tell me anything.
已经过去了
'Cause the past is over.
图里大人就是你的父亲
Sir Tiuri is your father now.
我成不了他儿子
But I can't be his son.
你可以
You can.
听着 如果你下定决心…
Look, if you set your mind to it...
如果你竭尽全力 就一定能在比赛中获胜
if you do what I know you can do, you will succeed at the trials.
你会成为骑士
You will become a knight.
别理阿曼
Ignore Arman.
你应该担心的人是我
It's me you should worry about.
对了 我是艾奥娜
I'm Iona, by the way.
-我是… -我知道
Oh, I'm... - Yeah.
我们都知道你是谁
We all know who you are.
-女王陛下 -艾莉娜尔女王
My lady! - Queen Alianor!
女王陛下
Your majesty!
王国建立之初
From the days of the first kings,
遴选武士之时 我们
we have chosen the warriors who will lead us,
不看出身...
not by birth...
也不看财富
nor by wealth,
因为金钱买♥♥不来这种荣誉
for this honor cannot be purchased.
无论男女 只有在比赛中获胜
Only the men and women who emerge victorious from these trials
才配得上"戴格诺特骑士"的称号♥
are worthy to call themselves Knights of Dagonaut.
明天
And tomorrow,
我与伊瑞典王储 共同启动比赛
I will open the games in the company of Crown Prince Iridian...
他是戴格诺特挚友 乌纳纹国王之子
son of Dagonaut's greatest ally, the King of Unauwen.
女王陛下…
Your Majesty...
发生什么事了吗
is something amiss?
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
你四肢健全 双眼如炬 而且…
You've all your limbs, both your eyes, and...
皮肤干净 无疖无疣 头发浓密
a refreshing lack of boils, warts, and... baldness.
你迟早会变成我的夫君
I assume I'll be obliged to marry you sooner or later.
那我起码不用捏着鼻子度日了
At least I won't have to hold my nose too much.
你太善心了 陛下
Oh, you're too kind, Madam.
自然 我也不希望和死对头结为夫妻
Naturally, I wouldn't wish marriage to me on my worst enemy.
传言是真的吗
Is it true what they say?
你弟弟在艾维艾伦大获全胜
That your brother has won a great victory in Eviellan?
维里典王子战功赫赫 四代以来 无人能比
Prince Viridian has done what no general in four generations has been able to.
艾维艾伦战争结束了
The Eviellan war is over.
你觉得他会怎么看你
And how do you suppose he feels about you?
功劳都是你的 他一无所获 除了…
Reaping all the rewards whilst he receives nothing but...
杀戮 鲜血和战争
slaughter, and bloodshed, and war.
他的想法无足轻重
Oh, his feelings are of no account.
终有一天...
When the time comes...
他会尊称我一声 我的王
he will honor me as his king.
勇气可嘉
Brave words.
愿你的行动也能如此勇敢
It may take brave deeds to back them up.
这里的成功…
What we've done here...
只是开始
is just the beginning.
旧世界 日渐衰弱
The old world grows weak.
我们即将燃起的 熊熊大火...
And the fire... that we are about to start...
会摧毁残余的旧世界
will destroy everything that still remains.
拿着这些信
Take these letters.
选五个红骑兵...
Choose five of my Red Riders...
若…
and crush...
任何人…
anyone...
任何事拦路…
or anything...
杀无赦
that lies in your way.
遵命
My lord.
维科亚
Vokia?
备马
Get the horses.
马上
Now.
最后一轮练习
Final practice rounds!
最后一轮练习
Final rounds for practice!
幸会 我叫福尔多 你呢
Very pleased to meet you. My name's Foldo, and you are?