糟了
Whoops-a-daisy.
抱歉
I do apologize.
朱希珀的剑饿了哦
Jussipo's reaper grows hungry.
来喂喂它
Come and feed her.
我来捡
Here, allow me.
不不 再来一次
Oh, no, no. Again!
图里
Tiuri!
别分心
Focus.
攻击
Attack.
防御
Shield!
图里
Tiuri.
-有什么意义 -看见了没
What's the point? - Did you see him?
弱不经风小菜鸡
He doesn't stand a chance.
你可能瘦小 也没那么健壮…
You may be leaner and less strong...
所以你可能移♥动♥快 难击中
but that makes you quicker and a harder target to hit.
旋转袭击
Spinning kick!
看他们现在趾高气昂的 明天就不一样了
However confident they look now, tomorrow is different.
按我说的做 你一定成功
Do what I've told you, and you will succeed.
那个是我们的
That one's ours.
不要紧张
Don't mind me.
真的
Seriously.
我不是来找麻烦的
Not looking for trouble.
放下武器
Your weapons.
全部武器
All of them.
还有这个
Oh, right.
有备无患
Can't be too careful.
我认识你
I know you.
他们叫我白盾黑骑士
They call me the Black Knight with the White Shield.
可能是因为我穿黑色铠甲 拿白色盾牌…
I think it's because of the black armor and the white shield...
闭嘴
Shut up!
我能…借个火吗
Do... Do you mind?
-我都要冻死了… -离你的武器远点
I've been freezing... - Step away from your weapons.
朋友 我跟你说过了
Friend, I told you.
你跟了我两天
You've been following me for two days now.
你不是我的朋友
You're no friend of mine.
走开
Move.
我还希望…
So I'd hoped...
我们能好好聊聊呢
we could have a civilized conversation about this.
聊什么
Conversation about what?
我们都知道 如果维里典王子的计划成功了
We both know if Prince Viridian succeeds with his plan,
数万人会丧命
thousands will die.
不如你把那封信给我
So why don't you just give me that letter...
在他摧毁一切之前 帮我阻止他
and help me stop him before he destroys everything?
再见了 朋友
Say goodbye... friend.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
你说…让我躲到树后面…
You said... hide in a tree...
然后偷袭他
and take him unawares.
对 我让你躲起来...躲一会儿就行 可不是躲到天荒地老
Exactly. Hide... for a minute or so, not make a long weekend of it.
他差点杀了我
He almost took my head off.
信在吗
Is it there?
比赛开始
Let the games begin.
反击 反击
Counter! Counter!
那孩子怎么不反击
Why doesn't the boy counter?
尝尝我的厉害
Want some of this?
来啊 窝囊废
Come on! Loser!
太好了
Yes!
好吧 虽然不光彩 但也可以
All right. Not pretty, but we'll take it.
他赢了吗
Is he winning?
他只是没输 这是两码事
He's just not losing. There's a difference.
骑兵们 请就位
Riders, take your positions!
太棒了
Yes!
那是我哥 那是我哥
That's my brother! That's my brother!
殿下 萨满祭司在帐内
They're holding the Shaman for you inside, sire.
殿下 他就是萨满祭司
The Shaman, my lord.
你之前侍奉的族长已经死了
The chieftain you served is dead.
你现在为我服务
You now serve me.
好笑吗
You find that amusing?
我决不会侍奉你
I will never serve you.
你知道…
Do you know...
你的国家是如何被我征服的吗
how I conquered your country?
你根本没有征服它
It seems to me you didn't conquer it at all.
你只是毁掉了它
You merely destroyed it.
生死较量中...
In a fight to the death...
灵魂无处躲藏
no place can keep its soul hidden.
我就是这么征服艾维艾伦的
That's how I conquered Eviellan.
因为我了解艾维艾伦
Because I know Eviellan.
为了一点蝇头小利...
For a handful of harvests...
你烧杀劫掠...
you slash and burn...
还自诩了解我们
and think you understand us.
我决不会侍奉你
I'll never serve you.
没有我…
And without me...
你什么都不会知道
you will learn nothing.
预言已经显现
And so it begins.
首先黑暗来临...
First, comes the darkness...
顷刻间席卷一切
sweeping all before it.
然后神勇武士出现...
Then comes the warrior with powers so great...
让你死无全尸
they could shred your very soul.
我知道那个预言
I know the prophecy.
你开启了那个预言
And you have set it in motion.
我别无选择 我们大家都一样
I have no choice now. None of us do.
我要侍奉的是那位武士...
I serve that warrior...
不是你
not you.
我的力量永远不会为你所用
My power will never be yours.
是吗
Really?
你坚持下来了
You survived.
我知道你想做得更好
I know you hoped to do better.
第一天已经坚持下来了
You survived the first day.
淘汰了五个新手骑士 没有你
Five Novices were eliminated, and you weren't one of them.
你还有希望
You can still do this.
你丈夫是这么想的吗
Is that what your husband thinks?
他只希望你成功
All he wants is for you to succeed.
维护他宝贵的家族名誉
And to protect his precious name.
图里大人是好人
Sir Tiuri is a good man.
他救了你...
He saved you...
也保护了我
and protected me.
其他士兵从艾维艾伦带回来的时候 把我们当奴隶一样铐起来…
While other soldiers were bringing us home from Eviellan in chains...
他没有这样 他把我们当人看
no, he treated us as human beings.
他得到了我的爱...
He won my love...
也应当得到你的爱
and he deserves yours.
那种事又发生了
It happened again.
最近一直这样
It keeps happening.
那些声音
The voices.
你得让它停下
You have to stop it.
怎么停下
How?
-转移注意力 -没用
Focus on something else. - It doesn't work.
必须转移
It must.
那是什么
What is that?
你生父的
It was your father's.
他每天都戴着
He wore it every day of his life.
或许它能帮到你
Maybe it will help you.
那个艾维艾伦裔的新手骑士呢
And what of our Eviellan Novice?
图里大人 那个小屁孩
Oh, Sir Tiuri, the tiddler.
他为什么能参加比赛
Why is he even allowed in the arena, eh?
这是看不起我们吗
It dishonors us all.
算了 图里
Ignore it, Tiuri.
喝醉了说胡话
It's just the beer talking.
没有不尊重你的意思
No one means any disrespect to you.
你救了死尸里的一条狗
You saved a stray from a mass grave.
-还让那个小崽子跟了你的姓 -对
And gave the whelp your name. - Yeah. Yeah.
确是善举 我觉得…
And that is an act of charity, I think...