失陪一下
Okay, uh, will you excuse me?
我要打个电♥话♥
I just need to make a quick call.
-怎么了 -我只是想确认一下
- What's happening? - I just wanna make sure
你不用被送进医院
you're not gonna end up in the hospital.
-孩子呢 -一切都很好
- But the baby. - Everything is fine.
我需要咨♥询♥一下专科医生
I just need to consult with my specialist for a moment.
-我想离开这里 -不不不
- I want to leave. - No, no, no, no.
你现在得静躺 亲爱的
You need to lay still right now, darling.
我不喜欢这样 我害怕
I don't like this. I'm scared.
我知道 这样的确很可怕
I know, it's a very scary feeling.
但你得到了最好的照顾 好吗
But you're in the best of hands, all right?
-我保证 -我不信任你
- I promise you. - I don't believe you.
她经历了很多事
She's been through a lot.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
放开我 我要走了
Let me go, I'm leaving.
-不 你现在尽量不要动 -不 让我走
- No, you have to try not to move now. - No, no, let me go.
-你现在不能动 -不 不
- You can't move now. - No. No.
-兰斯 -我要走 不
- Lance? - I'm leaving-- no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
不 泰
No! Ty!
放我走 不
Let me go! No!
住手
Stop!
不 天啊
No! Oh my God!
孩子父亲 按住她
Dad, I need you to hold her.
怀孕
第一季 第八集
不 不
No... no...
爸
Dad...
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad.
爸 救命
Dad, help.
-救命啊 -艾玛
- Help. - Emma, hey.
没事的
It's okay.
他会回来的 他只是去办点事
He's gonna come back, he just had to take care of something.
不
No.
-爸 帮帮我 -没事的
- Dad, help me! - Hey, it's okay.
大家都想帮你
Everyone's just trying to help you.
不 我不
No, I don't want to...
艾玛
Emma.
亲爱的 请不要乱动
Dear, you need to settle your body.
你快要失去这个孩子了
All right, listen, you are very, very close to losing this baby.
你不能乱动了 好吗
We need to make sure you don't move too much, all right?
这就对了
Please. That's it.
真乖
That's a good girl.
保持冷静 好吗
You just need to stay calm, all right?
你睡觉的时候 我向孩子父亲解释了这一切
Now, I've explained all this to Dad while you were asleep,
但我认为你也应该了解
but I think that it's very important that you should understand
你体内的状况
what's going on inside your body right now.
你得听她的 小艾
You need to listen to her, Em.
你现在是局部胎盘早剥
You have experienced a partial placental abruption.
意味着胎盘
Now, what that means is the placenta
已经开始脱离子♥宫♥壁
has begun to detach from the wall of the uterus,
这会导致大出血
which can lead to massive hemorrhaging.
你会流血致死 孩子也会死的
You can bleed out. The baby can die.
很遗憾 为了以防万一
Unfortunately, just as a precaution,
最后这几天你需要卧床休息
we're gonna need you to be on bedrest for these final days.
任何大的动作 甚至走路
Any heavy movement, even walking,
都会危及你女儿的生命
can jeopardize the life of your daughter.
你是说 我必须
You mean, I have to...
一直像这样躺着吗
stay here like this?
只要你能证明自己可以保持冷静
We can take these restraints off as soon as you can prove to us
我们就把束缚带取下来
that you can stay calm.
-我很冷静 -好吧 亲爱的
- I'm calm. - Okay, dear.
我们再观察看看
Maybe in a little bit.
泰
Ty.
等等
Wait, hey.
别丢下我 求你了
Don't-- don't leave me like this, please?
不要 求你了 我
Don't. Please, I just...
我想给我爸打个电♥话♥
I want to call my dad.
拜托 我只是想给我爸打个电♥话♥
Please? I just wanna call my dad.
-休息一下吧 -请让我打个电♥话♥给我爸
- Just rest. - Just let me call my dad, please.
不 不
No. No!
不 求你了 医生
No, please, let me, Doc!
破晓诊所
泰
Ty.
你还好吗
How you doing?
-我好饿 -很好
- Super hungry. - Good.
知道饿就是好事 对吧
That's good, right?
也许吧
Maybe.
自动售货机有油炸玉米饼
The-- the vending machine has Fritos,
你喜欢的原味
the original kind you like.
你知道我想吃什么吗
Know what I'm really craving?
你做的煎蛋卷
One of your omelets.
饭馆就在这条街上
Don's right down the street.
没错
True.
你有钥匙
You have your keys.
好吧 我去试试看
Okay. Let me see what I can do.
女孩 32周
这是录像
It's a recording?
这不是我的孩子
It's not my baby.