靠 天啊
Oh, shit. Oh, God.
艾玛 天啊 你没事吧
Emma, Jesus. Are you okay?
-我不知道 -你还在流血吗
- I don't know. - Are you still bleeding?
-不流了 -好
- No, it stopped. - Okay.
咱们直接去格林医生那里
I can go straight to Dr. Green's.
其实看起来完全没问题
Actually, everything looks just fine.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yep.
而且孩子长得很快
In fact, the baby's growing very quickly,
这或许是出血的原因
which can explain the bleeding.
有时候 因为宝宝长得快
Sometimes, because of that,
子♥宫♥壁可能会轻微撕裂
there can be slight tears in the uterine wall.
那这些呢
What about, um... all this?
看起来不对劲啊
This doesn't look right, does it?
静脉曲张 这很正常
Varicose veins? That can be completely normal.
这也可能是胎儿快速成长的结果
That can also be a result of the rapid growth.
但我在谷歌♥搜了 上面没说正常啊
But I googled it and it didn't say it was normal.
亲爱的 这种事不能在谷歌♥上搜
Honey, you can't go to Google for that kind of stuff.
那上面不靠谱
That's just a deep, dark rabbit hole.
你还在服用氯硝西泮吗
Are you still taking your Clonazepam?
我扔了
I threw it out.
为什么
Why would you do that?
我说了 我感觉不对劲
I'm just telling you that something isn't right.
我可以感觉到
I can feel it.
我的头发 鼻子还流血了 今天
My hair and the nose bleeds. Today...
亲爱的 每个人的怀孕情况都不一样
Listen, sweetheart, no two pregnancies are alike.
缺乏维生素 血管系统变弱
The vitamin deficiencies, the weakened vascular system,
很多女性都有这些症状
many women experience all of these symptoms,
尤其是在生活方式不太理想的状态下
especially if their lifestyle is less than optimal.
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
什么事
What? What is it?
你想知道孩子的性别吗
Would you like to know the sex of the baby?
怀孕
第一季 第六集
霍利呢
What about Holly?
霍利 我喜欢
Holly... I do like Holly.
你觉得我♥操♥蛋吗
Do you ever think I'm fucked up?
什么 什么意思
What? What's that supposed to mean?
比如今天在格林医生那里
Like today at Dr. Green's?
我看到你们俩对视的样子了
I saw the way you two looked at each other.
你们都觉得我疯了
Like you both thought I was crazy.
拜托 不是吧
Oh, come on. Seriously?
我只是和你一样害怕
I was just, you know, scared, same way you were.
嗯
Yeah.
我也说不好 我只是
Yeah, I don't know, I just...
因为我妈 所以很担心
worry 'cause of my mom.
我从来没跟你说过她的事
I never told you what happened to her.
她怀我的时候和我现在一样大
She was my age when she was pregnant with me.
然后
And, um...
她好像出现幻觉了
I guess she started seeing stuff,
能看到和听到不存在的东西
stuff that wasn't there, and hearing things,
很偏执 你知道吗
getting real paranoid, you know?
医生说是精神分♥裂♥症
And the doctor said it was schizophrenia.
怀孕让病情加重了
Pregnancy made things a lot worse.
他们称之为围产期精神病
Peripartum psychosis, they call it.
她开始自残
And she started hurting herself
发脾气
and throwing fits.
好几次追着我爸打 我爸受不了了
Went after my dad a few times. He couldn't handle it.
所以开始喝酒
Why he started drinking.
我靠 你都没跟我说过
Well, fuck, Em, you never told me about this.
其实我谁都没说过
Well, I never told anyone, really.
她后来怎么样了
What ended up happening to her?
她生了我之后 可能有点精神崩溃了
After she had me, I-- I guess she sort of had a breakdown
只能把她关起来
and had to be locked up.
她只在精神病院待了几个月
She was only in the loony bin for a couple months
就用床单上吊了
before she managed to hang herself with some bedsheets.
靠
Damn.
嗯 所以
Yeah. So...
这非常罕见吧
I mean, that's, like, super rare though, isn't it?
精神分♥裂♥症
Schizophrenia?
这是遗传病
It's genetic.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You good? - I think so.
谢谢你来找我
Thanks for, um, showing up and stuff.
你今晚准备在干什么
Hey, what are you doing right now? Like, tonight?
-画些草图吧 -我给你做晚饭吧
- I'm just gonna do some sketching. - Let me cook you dinner.
好
'Kay.
黑兹尔呢 还挺酷的
What about Hazel? It's kinda cool.
嗯 黑兹尔还不错
Yeah, Hazel's not bad.
给我吧
Hand me the thing?
我可以的
I got this.
不错吧
Not bad, huh?
-怎么了 -来 摸摸
- Whoa, what's wrong? - Here, come here.
她以前没有这么踢过我
I've never felt her kick like this before.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她好像知道你是谁
I guess she knows who you are.
怎么了 你见过啊
What? You've seen it before.
嗯
Yeah.
泰
Ty...
泰 泰
Ty, Ty, just...
泰 停下
Ty, stop. Stop.
天啊
Jesus.
小艾 怎么了
Em, what's-- what's wrong?
-不要 -好的
- Don't. - Okay.
对不起
Okay, sorry.
我伤到你了吗
I-- I hurt you?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
这孩子有点不对劲
Something's wrong with this baby.
所有的一切都感觉不对劲
It doesn't feel right. Nothing feels right.
这可不一定
Okay, you don't-- you don't know that.
你又没怀孕过
You've never been pregnant before.
在游泳池里 还有血
In the pool... or the blood...
咱们刚去看了医生了啊
Okay, we-- we just came from the doctor.
-她说你没问题 -但我一直在掉秤
- She said you're fine, 100%. - But I keep losing weight,
还会做可怕的噩梦
and having these horrible nightmares.
-孕妇都会这样 -不 她们没有
- Everyone goes through this. - No, they don't.
不
No.
这不正常
This isn't normal.
她说了没事
She said it's fine.
但我他妈头发都掉了
But my fucking hair is falling out, and...
-看看 看看这个 -好吧 住手 行了
- Just look, just look at this! - Okay, okay, stop, stop.
天啊 艾玛 住手 冷静
Jesus Christ, Emma, stop! Stop, calm down.
冷静
Calm down.
我不知道这个孩子是不是你的
I don't know if this baby is yours.
什么 你什么意思
What are you-- what are you talking about?
那天晚上在树林里 我看到了什么
That night, in the woods... I saw something.
那里有人
Someone else was there.
我们整晚都在一起啊
We were together the whole night.
我在泥泞中醒来
I woke up in the mud,
身上伤痕累累 全是土
in the dirt with all those cuts and bruises on me.
因为我们溜走以后是在地上做的爱
'Cause we did it on the ground after we snuck off,
-我说过 -然后我身上冒出了黑色的东西
- I told you-- - And then there was black stuff that came out of me.
我听到车里有静电干扰的声音
I hear static in my car.
-小艾 -我只是
- Em. - I just...
-小艾 你听听你说的话 -我知道
- Em, listen to yourself. - I just know.
我能听见
I can hear it!
他们在我体内放了什么 泰
They put something inside me, Ty,
这不是人类
and it's not human!
你听起来就像个疯子
You sound like a crazy person.
操
Shit.
-对不起 -不
- Hey, I'm sorry. - No!
出去
Get out.
-对不起 -出去