卡拉 · 麦克林德尔的博客
我光着身子在树林醒来 真是见鬼了
给我发邮件
紧急 请回复
小艾 还是我
Em? It's me again.
我不该那么说话的
Look, I feel like shit about what I said.
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it that way.
请给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Please, just call me back, okay?
怀孕
第一季 第七集
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我们听到了尖叫声
We heard screaming.
你需要多少时间都可以
So, like, just take as much time as you need.
我们没有解雇你
We're not-- We're not firing you.
-别担心 -我还能拿到薪水吗
- Don't-- Don't worry. - Well, am I still getting paid?
你的病假已经
I think your sick days are already--
我得和人事部核实一下 但你好像用完了
I'll have to check with HR, but I think you used them.
产假呢
What about maternity?
那是在孩子出生后休的假
Um, I think that's for after the baby's born.
我还是得和人事部核实一下
Again, I'll have to check with HR.
人事部不是归你管吗
Don't you handle all the HR?
我会给你打电♥话♥的 好吗
I'll call you, okay?
卡拉 我是艾玛
Cara? It's Emma.
我给你发过电邮
I've been emailing you.
艾玛
Oh, hey, Emma.
我们能见面吗
Can we meet?
马萨诸塞山拖车公园
走吧 外面多冷啊
Come on. Freezing out here.
你喜欢这个灯光吗
You like the lights?
-我很喜欢 -嗯
- They make me happy. - Yeah.
靠 快出生了 是吗
Shit... getting close, aren't ya?
不介意吧
Don't mind, do ya?
如果我去堕胎 他们会来阻止我
If I try and get it yanked, they'll come and stop me.
我听说有人因此被杀了
I heard about people getting killed for that.
所以 我想着继续这样
So... I figured I keep this up...
可能就会胎死腹中了
maybe it dies on its own.
你的博客
Your blog.
你说的那些话
All the stuff you said.
你怎么知道是真的
How do you know it's all real?
我一开始也不确定
First, I wasn't sure.
但后来人们开始给我写信
Then people started writing me.
看过博客的人
People who'd seen the blog,
说她们也经历过 就像你一样
saying the same stuff happened, just like you.
-还有其他人吗 -很多
- There are others? - Plenty.
各种各样操蛋的姑娘
Girls with all sorts of fucked-up-ness.
这就是他们的目标
That's who they go for.
像咱俩这样的女孩
Girls like me, girls like you.
这样就没有人会相信我们了
That way, no one in their right mind's gonna believe us,
孩子就能出生了
and these babies get born.
这就是他们的目的
Just like they want.
你是怎么怀上的
How'd it start?
我和我男朋友汤米
Me and my boyfriend Tommy.
他说想带我看一个很漂亮的东西
He told me he wanted to show me something beautiful.
所以我们去了森林
So, we went out to the forest out there.
什么森林
What forest?
我不知道 就在95号♥公路附近
I don't know. Just somewhere off 95.
那里有小径和露营地之类的
Got a trail and campsites and shit.
但是我们去看了一个漂亮的东西
But we went to see something beautiful,
其实我们压根没看到
and, well, we never even see it,
因为我们抽了点大♥麻♥
'cause I guess we got a little faded.
你懂吧
You know?
可能抽了很多
Maybe a lot faded.
然后我就晕过去了
And then I pass out.
第二天一觉醒来 都累屁了
Woke up next day all beat to shit.
就感觉被狼在追一样
Like wolves got after me or something.
但愿是狼
Wish it had been wolves.
不
Oh, no...
艾玛 是我 是我
Emma, it's me, it's me.
是我 你在这面干什么
It's me-- what are you doing out here?
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
艾玛 你在流血
Emma, you're bleeding.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你的位置共享是打开的
Your location sharing's on.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我们都很担心你
We were all worried about you.
所有人吗
All of you were?
你是说担心吗 当然了
Worried? Hell yeah.
-担心我吗 -是啊
- About me? - Yeah.
我再给格林医生打个电♥话♥
Let me try Dr. Green again.
不 我们去医院吧
No, let's go-- let's go to the hospital.
不不不 那些地方是工厂
No, no, no, no, no. Those places are factories.
他们根本不在乎
They don't care.
把她扶进去
Let's get her inside.
我去弄点咖啡
I'm gonna make some coffee.
你们想喝热的吗
Do you want something hot?
不用了 艾玛 你喝吗
I'm good-- Emma, you need anything?
-我站着就行 -你需要休息
- I'll stand. - You need to rest.
我去准备检查室
All right, I'm gonna boot up the exam room,
看看怎么回事
and we'll see what's going on.
稍等 我马上回来
Hang on one sec, I'll be right back.
破晓诊所
你不能让她离开你的视线
You can't let her out of your sight.
不能再让她像这样逃走了 这很危险
She cannot run away like this, it's dangerous,
我们说好的
we've talked about this,
下不为例啊
you have to promise me you're gonna do better.
等等 艾玛
Hold on. Emma?
你去哪里
Where do you think you're going?