Jane.
简
Thank God!
感谢上天
How long was I out?
我昏迷了多久
Just maybe, maybe a few hours.
可能就几个小时吧
Where are we?
我们在哪里
A cave.
一个山洞里
I found some shelter.
我找到了避难的地方
We should be protected here.
我们在这里应该安全
It's so dark.
这里好黑
Yeah, it's a little freaky, but...
是有点吓人 但是...
we'll be fine.
我们不会有事的
Thank you...
谢谢你
for getting me out of there.
把我从雪下救出来
No worries.
没事
I need to tell you something, Jane.
我要和你说件事 简
After...
我在...
I left you... at the gate,
安检那里离开你之后
I changed my seat.
我换了座位
I saw your ticket and I changed my seat to sit next to you.
我看到你的登机牌 我换到了你旁边的位置
Well, no one's ever changed their seats for me before.
从来没人因为我而换座位
I'm not a... stalker.
我不是跟踪狂
I just...
我只是
was smitten...
一看到你
the moment I saw you.
就迷上你了
I... I wanna tell you something.
我想和你说一件事
The reason I did this...
我割腕的原因
is complicated and...
一言难尽
and, I guess, at the same time, it isn't, you know.
但是我想其实也不难解释
I don't really know where to begin.
我真的不知道从何说起
You don't have to, Jane.
你不必说 简
Everybody loves Christmas, right?
每个人都喜欢圣诞节对吧
I guess.
是吧
I loved it.
以前我很喜欢
I loved that feeling that you would get on Christmas morning.
我喜欢圣诞节早上的那种感觉
I guess everybody does.
我猜每个人都喜欢
I would wake up early before my parents.
我会比我爸妈起得早
The house would be dark.
房♥子一片黑暗
And I would sneak downstairs.
我会偷溜下楼
A lot of presents would be wrapped neatly under the tree
树下有很多精美包装好的礼物
and my mom would write, "From Santa" on each one.
我妈会在每个礼物上写着圣诞老人赠
I was just... I was one of those kids who believed,
我也和那些孩子一样
like, truly believed...
真的相信
in him...
有圣诞老人
in Christmas...
相信圣诞节
that life was good and fair to everyone who was good.
相信生活对每个好人都是美好和公平的
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Jane. I'm so sorry.
简 很难过听到这些
Our choice.
我们的选择
Memories cut both ways, though.
但是回忆有两面性
You must have some good memories of your dad.
你一定也有关于你♥爸♥爸的美好回忆吧
Yeah. Lot's actually. Yeah?
其实有很多 是吗
He used to call me Pumpkin.
他以前叫我小南瓜
I miss that.
我想念他这么叫我
Nobody calls me Pumpkin anymore.
现在没人叫我小南瓜了
And he would lift me up and let me put the star
我们装饰完圣诞树后 他会把我举起来
right on top of the tree when we were done decorating.
让我把星星放在树的顶端
He gave me this... the night before he died.
在他自杀前的那晚 他给了我这个
My God!
天呐
You should feel special.
你应该感到很特别
I've never let anyone hold that before.
我从来没让任何人拿过
It's beautiful.
很美
You know, it's funny...
说来有趣
how one bad memory...
一个悲伤的回忆
will weigh on you for a lifetime...
可以对人的一生产生巨大影响
but a thousand good ones, they just seem to...
但是上千个美好的回忆 却似乎
drift away.
只会渐渐消失
Maybe I should have seen it coming.
也许我早该预料到的
You were a kid, Jane.
你当时只是个孩子 简
I know. I know, it's absurd...
我知道 我知道 太傻了
but it's just the way you start to think after a while.
但过了一段时间后 你就会这么想
Every shrink says the same thing,
每个心理医生都会说同一句话
"Don't beat yourself up, you were 10, Jane."
不要责怪自己 你当时才十岁 简
So, then, why can't you forgive yourself?
所以你何不原谅自己呢
The hole in his head...
他脑袋上的枪眼
I was... I was too young to see that.
我年纪太小 不该看到
Some moments we just...
有些记忆看到了
can't unsee.
就无法忘却
Thank you.
谢谢你告诉我
Yes, it's getting pretty bad out there.
外面的天气越来越恶劣
You OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Is it your chest? No, no, I'm good.
是你的胸口吗 不是 我没事
No, let me see. No, I'm fine.
不 让我看看 不 我没事
Let me see.
让我看看
My God!
天呐
Does it hurt? No, it's, it's fine.
疼吗 不疼 没事
It doesn't really look fine. No, I'm fine. Let's go.
看起来很严重 不 没事 我们走
All right... Maybe we just wait until tomorrow.
好吧 也许我们等到明天吧
No, I think we should go.
不 我想我们应该走
Yeah, yeah, yeah, maybe that's...
是的 也许...
maybe that's...
也许吧...
We...
我们
We still have the pills.
我们还有药
Is it enough for two?
够两个人的量吗
Enough for what?
够两个人的量来做什么
Our exit strategy.
我们的"脱身"策略