Sorry.
对不起
It's OK. It's water under the bridge.
没事 已经过去了
You're not an asshole.
你不是混♥蛋♥
Yeah. Well, I've built up some goodwill 'cause...
是的 我已经建立了一些好信誉
you're really not gonna like this next part.
因为你肯定不喜欢接下来的事
What do you mean?
什么意思
We have to climb down.
我们必须爬下去
No, I'm not... No, that's... completely impossible.
不行 我不行 肯定不行
You know, that's funny, for someone who really wanted to die
说来好笑 对于一个真想死的人
here she goes. I'm here, aren't I?
现在又退缩了 我都来了不是吗
We got to get down the valley, all right? That's the goal.
我们要到峡谷里去 这是目标
Otherwise we freeze to death.
不然我们就要冻死
We're just gonna go side to side and down, OK?
我们只要靠边爬下去好吗
That's it. Just follow me. I'm not... I'm not climbing down.
很简单 跟着我 我不要爬下去
Jesus! No one's coming to get us, all right?
天呐 没人来救我们的
What do you expect? Some Christmas miracle?
你在等什么 等待圣诞节奇迹降临吗
I don't believe in Christmas.
我不相信圣诞节
Why not? Atheist.
为什么 我是无神论者
Well, you know what?
这样吧
I'm gonna tell you one thing you can believe in.
我和你说一件你会相信的事
It's just me and you up here.
这里只有你和我
Let's keep going.
我们继续走吧
OK.
好了
Just follow me.
跟着我
Here. Here.
来 来
Stay as close as you can. Yeah.
尽量跟紧我 好
OK? Yeah.
好吗 好
Watch your feet. OK.
小心脚下 好
Jane! Jane!
简 简
I got you. I got you. I got you. I got you.
我扶着你 我扶着你 我扶着你
I got you. You OK? Yeah.
我扶着你 你没事吧 没事
You OK? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Don't look down.
别往下看
Don't look down.
别往下看
Watch your feet here.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
小心脚下
We're gonna have to swing around.
我们要绕过去
There's nowhere else to go.
没路可走了
I can't. Jane, yes, you can.
我不行 简 你可以的
No, I can't.
我不行
We're gonna have to swing it. We can't go back up.
我们要绕过来 我们不能爬上去
I can't. I can't. We can't go back up!
我不行 不行 我们不能爬上去
Look at me. Jane. Jane.
看着我 简 简
Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
你可以的 你可以的
Look at me. I got you, OK?
看着我 我扶着你好吗
I got you.
我扶着你
You can do it. You can do it.
你可以的 你可以的
I got you.
我扶着你
Just give me your hand.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
把手给我
There you go!
就是这样
You're OK.
你绕过来了
Shit.
妈的
What?
什么
Shit, shit, shit! What?
妈的 妈的 什么
There's no more cliff.
没有峭壁了
We can't go any further.
我们不能再往前走
There's a... There's a solution, right?
有办法的吧
You're not gonna like it.
你不会喜欢的
What?
什么
Trust me?
相信我吗
You got to follow me.
你要跟着我
Paul!
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Are you OK?
你没事吧
Paul!
保罗
Paul, talk to me!
保罗 回答我
Jane!
简
I'm OK! I made it!
我没事 我跳下来了
Jane! You have to jump!
简 你要跳下来
Jane!
简
You have to jump!
你要跳下来
Jane! Jump!
简 跳下来
Jump to the tree! OK.
跳到树上 好