Paul.
保罗
Look at me. Just breathe, OK? I'm trying. I can't.
看着我 深呼吸 我在尽力 我呼吸不了
Jane, I can't feel my arm. Breathe.
简 我的手臂没知觉了 深呼吸
I can't feel my arm.
我的手臂没知觉了
Is it broken? Is it... Don't think about your arm.
断了吗 别想你的手臂
Just look at me. Is it bad?
看着我 很严重吗
Jane, you have to set it. I'm gonna lose my arm, Jane.
简 你要帮我固定 我手臂要没了 简
Just-- Just grab a stick-- a straight stick
去拿根树枝 一根笔直的树枝
so we can tie the bones together.
这样就可以把它和骨头绑在一起
OK.
好
I'm here. I'm here. I'm here. Jane.
我来了 我来了 简
Jane, you have to be quick.
简 你必须要快点
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
It doesn't matter how much pain I'm in, OK?
别管我有多痛
You gotta do it quick, OK? OK.
你要快点 好
You have to do it quick.
要快点
OK. OK.
好了 好了
In the count of three. OK.
数到三下 好
Ready? Three... two, one.
准备好了吗 三二一
I got you. I got you. Take some of these.
有我在 有我在 吃点这个
It'll help the pain. Here.
能止痛 给
Open.
张嘴
Keep talking to me. You're gonna be OK.
继续跟我说话 你会好起来的
Did you-- Did you see the river?
你看到河流了吗
Did you see it? Yeah, yeah.
你看到了吗 看到了
We'll get there. I promise.
我们会走到那里的 我保证
I need you.
我需要你
I'm gonna keep talking...
我要继续说话
'cause I know you can hear me.
因为我知道你能听到我说话
I heard you under all that snow.
我在雪下听到了你的声音
I know you can hear me now.
我知道你现在也能听到我说话
You're gonna be OK.
你会好起来的
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
Paul?
保罗
God. I thought you were dead.
天呐 我以为你死了
OK. Still alive.
好了 还活着
Still alive...
还活着
Just gotta Sit.
我要... 坐起来
We gotta get going. OK? Yeah.
我们要继续走 好
Come on. We can make it down there. Almost there.
来 我们能走到下面的 快到了
My God. My God. What's...
天呐 天呐 怎么...
Are you OK? What's happening?
你没事吧 怎么了
I gotta stop.
我要停下
You gotta get help. OK.
你要去找人帮忙 好
Let's go here, let's go here, OK?
我们来这边 来这边
Let's lay you down. You gotta lay down.
先让你躺下来 你要躺下来
Lemme see.
让我看看
Jane...
简
I think I'm dying.
我想我要死了
You're not. No, you're not.
你不会的 你不会的
Jane, I need you to get to the river.
简 我要去你到河边
No, I'm not going without you.
不 我是不会丢下你的
Jane!
简
I can't go.
我走不了了
I can't go on, OK?
我不能继续走了
Does this count as drama?
这算是小题大做吗
No, I don't think so. You're still breathing.
不算是吧 你还有呼吸
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It's OK.
对不起 对不起 没事的
It's OK.
没事
You gotta go.
你得走下去
No, Paul, I'm not leaving without you.
不 保罗 我不会丢下你的
You have to go I can't... I can't move.
你必须走 我动不了
I can't breathe. I just...
我无法呼吸 我...
Jane, you gotta go, OK?
简 你走吧
You gotta leave now. OK.
你得马上走 好
OK, Jane...
简
if I die.
如果我死了
Don't say that. Listen to me.
别说这种话 听我说
Will you stop saying that? Listen to me.
你能不能别说了 听我说
If I die, just...
如果我死了
just know it wasn't because of you, OK?
你要知道不是因为你
I don't want you to spend one minute thinking about it, OK?
我不希望你花时间去想这个问题
I don't want you to feel guilty.
我不希望你内疚
OK? OK? OK. OK.
好吗 好
I love you, Paul.
我爱你 保罗
I love you.
我爱你
If the pain gets too much...
如果疼得太厉害
take these.
就把这些吃了
Whatever you do, don't say goodbye.
无论你怎么做 别说再见
Hey, come back for me.
回来找我
I will.
我会的
What does it say about us?
我们这样说明了什么
This was our time and place.
我们要在此时此地分别了
We're pretty unlucky, right? No.
我们很不幸对吧 不
No, I think...
不 我认为
I think we're pretty goddamn lucky.
我认为我们很幸运
I'm coming back.
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
我会回来的
Go.
走吧