剧集 | 灵魂伴侣(2020) | 导航列表
I owe you one.
下午好 这里是《灵魂伴侣奇遇记》
Good afternoon, you're listening to Soulmate Stories.
有请下一位听众
Next caller, you're on the air.
我不同意上一位听众的观点
Hey, so I disagree with your last caller,
如果相爱 传统的感情也很美好
old fashioned relationships are great if they work,
但如果互相凝望时 已不再深情款款
but if you look your partner in the eye and you don't feel that spark,
何必继续蹉跎时光呢
why put each other through that
灵魂伴侣触手可得啊
when you know there's something better out there?
好吧 你的意思是
Okay, right. So what you are saying is
没有必要勉强维系一段感情
you no longer see trying to work at a relationship as a moral obligation.
因为分开后 各自会过得更幸福
Because let's be honest, you know, it is a fact all parties could be happier.
下一位听众 请发言
All right next caller, let's get to you in this chain.
我叫巴比·雷
Yeah, this is Bobby Ray, and...
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
没事 我就是
No... Nothing. I'm just...
我就想问候一下你
I'm just calling to saying hi.
我忙着呢 有话直说吧
I'm in the middle of a... Just tell me what's up?
没事 皮特
Nothing. I'm... Peter.
-我好气 -为什么
- I'm just, I'm pissed off. - Why?
-太不公平了 -怎么不公平了
- 'Cause it's not fair. - What's not fair?
怎么会是我错了呢
Do you know I'm... How am I the one who's wrong?
我的选择才明智啊
I'm... I'm supposed to be the smart one.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
就是
This...
都怪匹配检测 我根本不需要
It's this test, okay. I... I didn't ask for this test.
我也不支持
I didn't vote for it and...
可大家却为我感到可惜
And suddenly I'm the one that people feel sorry for?
没人这么想 我们都看好富兰克林
No one feels sorry for you, we all love Franklin.
那是自然 富兰克林太完美了
Yeah, of course you do because Franklin's the best.
肯定的啊 富兰克林多好
Of course. He's Franklin.
我爱他
He's... I love him.
他
He...
我对他的爱就像
I lo... I love him as... as...
我爱他如父 我
I love him as a father, and I love...
爱他如友
him as a friend.
我很担心 我对他的感情仅此而已
And I'm worried that, that might be it.
除此之外
That... That there's not...
一无所有
There's nothing more than that.
我
I...
我不想做匹配检测
You know, I didn't ask for this test.
我们本来过得很好
And you know, we were fine.
我们的生活本来平安喜乐
We were fine as we were.
现在也很好
We are fine.
抱歉 小妮 刚才老板来了 没听见你说什么
Nik, sorry, my boss came in I had to put you on hold.
-我再打给你吧 -好 不用了
- Can we talk later? - Yeah. No. No its...
没事 不重要
It's nothing. Doesn't matter.
别胡思乱想了
Okay. Stop being weird.
-好吧 -挂了啊
- No. No. - I'm outy.
拜拜
Bye.
-保姆来了 亲爱的 -好
- Babysitter's here, babe. - Okay.
太美妙了
This is fantastic.
共度二人世界真是太美好了
So nice to be out, just us.
富兰克林
Franklin?
我们要开始检测了
Okay, we're going to start the machine now.
完全无害
It's perfectly harmless
但如果你想停下 举右手即可
but if you want to stop at any time, just raise your right hand.
有人吗
Hello?
我在这儿
Hi, I'm in here.
女儿们呢
Where are the girls?
送你妈家了
At your mom's.
今晚住她那儿
For the night.
为什么
Why?
因为我拜托她帮忙看一晚孩子
Because I asked her to take them.
好吧
Okay.
坐吧
You wanna sit down?
-你别惊慌 -是吗
- Don't... you don't need to be scared. - Really?
我最近一直纠结苦恼
I've really been struggling with everything lately.
于是我就以为是因为我
And I started to think it was because I...
不满意了
Needed more.
不知足了
Or wanted more.
有时跟你疏远了
Sometimes I lose you,
我都不知道如何挽回你的心
and I forget the way to get you back.
我今天去了检测中心
I went to the clinic today.
我做了匹配检测
And I went to take the test.
他们把我带进去
And they put me in the room.
-启动了机器 -妮基
- And the machine started up... - Nikki.
听我说 机器启动后
No. No. No. No. And the machine started up and...
我满脑子都是...
And all I can think about...
你还记得小萨出生那天吗
You remember the day that Sammy was born?
她出生那天的场景
The... You know, the day she was born?
我们俩
When we...
我们就在那儿生下了她
We birthed her, right there.
就在那块地毯上
On... on the rug, right there.
医生迟迟不来
And the doctor was late. And...
我们俩只能靠自己
And it was just the two of us, going through it.
我们当时
And we were...
我们当时又哭又笑
You know, we were like laughing and crying,
感觉很奇妙
and it was amazing and...
心中也很害怕
And terrifying,
她出生后 就躺在我的胸口
and when she was out, she just lay on my chest.
你把她的头枕在我的肩上
And you put your head on my shoulder.
我们一家三口躺在一起
Yeah, and the three of us, we just lay there,
彼此凝望
staring at each other.
浑身染满血迹和不知名的液体
Covered in blood and God knows what else.
沐浴在爱之中 相视无言
Just, you know, breathless with... with love.
我没法继续检测
I... I couldn't go through with it.
于是我叫停了他们 我不管结果如何 富兰克林
I told them to turn the machine off. I don't care what the test says, Franklin.
我选择了你
I chose you.
多年前与你结合
Years ago.
这与科学无关
And it wasn't science.
我选择了你 你是我的心上人
It was my choice. Made from my heart.
我们现在多幸福啊
And look at what we made, yeah?
我们的家庭美满和睦
We made all of this.
亲爱的 我为此自豪
Baby, I'm so proud of it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, sweetheart?
亲爱的 我做了匹配检测
Babe, I took the test.
我本以为要失去你了
I thought I was losing you,
我很迷茫 不知所措
and I was so confused that I didn't know what to do and...
我的心好痛
I felt so hurt,
于是
and... and...
我
I've...
我见过她了 刚刚见过了
I've met her. I have just met her.
我
And...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
亲爱的 我对不起你
Baby, I'm so sorry.
不知道他们是否同意 但就算不同意
I don't know if we'll be allowed to, but even without their approval,
我们照样可以在二楼扩建办公区 挺好吧
we can still extend the offices to the second floor, so I mean, that's good, right?
是不是把你说烦了
Am I boring you?
抱歉 没有
Sorry. No. No, no, no, no.
确实很无聊 我自己都听不下去了
No. It is. It... it is boring, I'm boring myself.
不是 我就是担心会迟到
No, I'm just worried that we'll be late.
不会迟到
We're not going to be late.
我不希望给你朋友留下爱迟到的印象
I don't want your friends thinking I'm a late person.
他们不会觉得你爱迟到
They're not gonna think you're a late person.
你怎样 他们都会喜欢 我保证
They're gonna love you. All of you. I promise.
-妮基 -乐诺拉
- Nikki, hey. - Hey, Lenora, hi.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come in. - Thanks.
她们准备好了吗
Are they ready?
准备好了 孩子们 妈妈来了
Yup. girls, your mom's here.
富兰克林
剧集 | 灵魂伴侣(2020) | 导航列表