剧集 | 灵魂伴侣(2020) | 导航列表
全球两万多家检测中心
With over 20,000 clinics worldwide,
「灵魂匹配」帮人们找到完美伴侣
Soul Connex helped people find their perfect match.
我觉得是时候了
I figured it was time.
此乃我终生所求
It's what I've wanted all my life.
美好未来尽在「灵魂匹配」
Your future is waiting.
详情请登录官方网站
Go to Soul Connex for more info.
回来了啊
You're back.
你也回来了
You're back.
他风趣吗
Was he funny?
一点也不风趣
No, he was not funny at all.
他特别紧张
He was quite nervous.
他问了好多你的事
He asked so many questions about you.
你都跟他说什么了
What'd you tell him?
莎拉怎么样
How was Sarah?
她很年轻 很活泼
I mean, she's... young, excitable...
说不好
I don't know...
但她很漂亮吧
But she's gorgeous, right?
我看过了 她很漂亮
She is! I saw her.
好吧
I mean, like...
确实漂亮 但一开口就暴露自己是个花瓶了
Sure, but the whole small talk thing she was trying to do was kind of awful, you know.
-我们玩了一些花样 -是吗
- We did some things. - Yeah?
有些清奇 他的方式很特别
Yeah, it was weird, he had different moves.
比如呢
Like what?
怎么说呢 他试着拼我的名字
Like, I don't know, he was trying to spell my name.
伊丽莎白这么长 拼字游戏里都不容易拼出来
Elizabeth's a nine letter word, that's pretty huge in Scrabble.
小伙挺"厉害"
Good for him.
然后他把手放入...
And then he put his hands...
听你说到这里是我的极限了
You know that's my capacity for details, thanks.
晚安
Good night.
你戴套了吗
Did you wear a condom?
-不是吧 -我必须得问啊
- Come on, really. - I have to ask.
戴了 但我没放进去
Yes, but I didn't put it in.
是你跟她说"放进去"后 她没让吗
Did she not let you after you used the phrase "put it in"?
你没事吧 没事吧
Are you okay? Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
Yes, I am.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
很别扭吗
Was it weird?
有一点
Yeah, a little bit.
但很有意思
But it was fun.
不过我还是开心回到你身边
But I'm happy to be back here with you.
我也是
Me too.
早上好 洛杉矶市民们
Good morning, Los Angelenos.
现在是8点07分 天气和暖 25度
It's 8:07 a.m. and a balmy 77 degrees.
道路畅通 老实说 洛城市民们
The freeways are looking good and to be perfectly honest with you, LA--
我的小宇宙要爆发了 感觉正能量满满啊
God, I am just gonna say it, I am feeling optimistic.
就是那种内心笃定 自信爆棚的感觉
You know those days when you just feel like, yeah, I've got this.
我生活美满 幸福满溢 人生赢家
I'm living a great life, I'm happy, healthy, successful
最重要的是 我的人生由我做主
and most importantly, I am in control.
我今天就是这种倍儿爽的感觉
Today, Los Angeles, that is I.
请拨♥打♥热♥线♥ 分享你清晨美好的心情
Holla at me if you are having a great morning on 8188336000.
拉夫 你好啊
Ralph. What's up, buddy?
-先生 -小麦麦
- Sir. - Mikey!
你刚喊我"先生"了吗
Did you just call me "sir"?
是呀
Yep.
-我看起来像骑士吗 -像
- Do I look like a knight to you? - Yeah.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你想
You wanna--
你来这么早 想跟莉比小姐先玩一会儿吗
maybe play with Lady Libby and I for a bit since you're here so early?
想吗
Yeah?
你能跟我玩一会儿吗
Would you play with me?
倒是可以
Yeah, I could...
只是我还得上班
I just have to to go work.
我不想
So I wouldn't-- I wouldn't want to get like...
跟你玩到一半 就离开了
like you invested in the game and I have to leave before we finish,
让你感到失落
and you feel abandoned...
莉比小姐不知道怎么跟小骑士交流
Lady Libby doesn't know how to talk to knights your age.
但我陪你玩吧
But, you know, I'll play with you.
击掌 棒棒哒
High five. Boom!
走吧
Get out of here.
还是这么不会跟孩子相处啊
Never fails to amaze me how bad you are with kids, huh?
走了 要迟到了
Come on, we're gonna be late.
跟你的"工作伴侣"走吧
Go with your work wife.
帮我照顾好她
Take care of her for me, okay?
放心吧
I always do.
-你好吗 -很好
- How are you? - Good.
这就好
Okay.
我跟我老公暗示过了
You know, I suggested it to my husband.
我们谈了一下
We discussed it.
他说 如果我跟别人搞在一起
And he said, if I hooked up with anyone else,
他就杀了我
he'd kill me.
他的原话是
His exact words were,
"我会用你最心爱的刀捅死你"
"I would stab you with your favorite knife."
亚当肯定爽死了
Adam must be like a pig in shit.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
真受不了你
You make me sick.
我们会永远在一起
No, we're going to be together forever and ever
我只是不想
and I just don't want--
心灵成长之后 怨怼他
to grow up and resent him.
如果你爱上别人呢
What if you fall in love with someone else?
我不会
No, I won't.
他也不会
And he won't.
我们约法三章了
We have rules.
只能找约炮软件上的人
One, only from the app.
仅限一♥夜♥情♥
Two, only one night.
只是一点婚外小情趣
It's just a little adventure.
让我们保持对彼此的性趣
And it keeps us exciting to each other.
讲真 我们好像找到了一夫一妻制的诀窍
Honestly, I think we have cracked monogamy.
必须啊 继续
Absolutely. Keep going.
还是爱你
Still love you.
亲我
Kiss me.
亲你吗
Kiss you?
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
有人找你约炮吗
Somebody wanting to hook up?
不是来自约炮软件
No. It's not from the app.
不是约炮
Not that app anyway.
你生气了吗
You're angry?
此话怎讲
What makes you say that?
我们之间没有秘密
We don't have secrets.
-实属意外 -是吗
- It was an accident. - Really?
你不小心跌了一跤 意外撞到了灵魂伴侣吗
When you just kind of slipped and fell and found your soulmate?
我几年前做的检测 亚当
I took it years ago, Adam.
几年前 12岁吗
Years ago, when you were 12?
我们分开那段时间 记得吗
When we were on a break, remember?
什么时候分开过
What break? When, huh?
我说不想要孩子的时候
When I said I might not want kids.
听着 你怕孩子 没关系 我们谈过了
Listen. You're scared of kids, that's all okay, we've worked on it,
不管你怎么想 我都配合你
and whatever you decide, I'm fine.
我不在乎了
I'm over it.
我知道 但我以为我们没戏了
I know, but I thought it was the only time that we might be done,
于是检测了
so I took the test.
当时没匹配
And nothing came up,
我就当是天意 你就是我的灵魂伴侣
which I took as a sign that you are my soulmate.
检测这事就当没发生
And I should forget about it.
他是谁
Who is he?
他是谁
Who is he?
别闹了
Stop it!
别闹了
Stop!
剧集 | 灵魂伴侣(2020) | 导航列表