莱克西肯定想让你坐过去
Lexi definitely wants you to come over there.
哦 请不要过来
Oh, please don't come over here.
去啊 -请不要过来
Go on. Please don't come over here.
看看她
Look at her, huh?
想玩心理游戏
Trying to play the mind games.
呵 那我可要上钩了 莎伦·达林森
Yeah? I'll take the bait, Sharon Darynson.
你好 莎伦 我没看见你在这儿
Hello, Sharon. I didn't see you here.
我看见你看见我了 所以你撒谎了
I saw you see me, so that's a lie.
电视新闻那边怎么样啊
So, how's TV news, huh?
不好意思 法律允许你
Oh, I'm sorry, are you legally allowed
把你喷在屏幕上的东西叫做”新闻”吗
to refer to what you spray all over the screen as"news"?
我们的数据从来没有这么好过
Our numbers have never been better.
印刷新闻那边怎么样 它是还在等着被淘汰
How is print journalism? Is that still circling the drain,
还是已经被社会淘汰了
or did society already flush it?
我们还坚持得住 -那是因为我97岁的
We're holding our own. That's because
哮喘奶奶还在
my asthmatic 97- year- old grandmother
订阅你们的报纸
still subscribes to your paper.
她用它来给她那只玄风鹦鹉接屎
She uses it to line her cockatoo's birdcage.
她大小便失禁 我是说鸟 不是我奶奶
She's incontinent. The bird, not my grandmother.
奶奶的身体可健康了
Grandma's as tight as a drum.
你知道吗 你和你奶奶
You know what? You and your grandma
想怎么侮辱我就怎么侮辱我
can insult me all you want,
但我觉得你们今天输了之后
but I don't think you're going to be so full of yourselves
就不会这么得意了
when you lose today.
哦 真的吗 既然你这么肯定会赢
Oh, really? Well, if you're so sure you're going to win,
为什么我们不打个小赌
why don't we make a little wager
好给这一切加点趣味呢
to make this game a little bit more interesting?
打个虾赌 不了 谢谢
A little shrimp wager? No, thanks.
我们打个大赌吧 莎伦·达林森
Let's go jumbo, Sharon Darynson.
让我们看看观众里都有谁
Let's see who we have in the crowd.
有情侣来拍接吻镜头吗
Any lovebirds for the kiss cam?
你好啊 -你好啊
Hello, there. Hello.
这是垒球 哈
So, this is softball.
是的 我喜欢
Yes. I love how...
它 这么户外
outside it is.
你要在大庭广众之下这么做吗
You're gonna do that right out here in the open?
你是警♥察♥吗
What are you, a cop?
咱们家姑娘怎么样了
How's our girl doing?
她看起来有点紧张
She seems a little intense.
内尔 嘿 内尔
Nell! Hey, Nell
你搁哪儿瞎比划什么呢
What the hell kind of sign is that?
把你的辫子拉到肩上
Pull your braid over your shoulder.
那样看起来真的很可爱
It looks really cute that way.
就像这样 -准备好了吗
Like that. You ready to play?
戴生来就准备好了 -好
I was born ready. Good.
哦 -因为我觉得这场比赛
P E Oh. Cause I'm gonna call this game
会比甲虫屁♥股♥缝还紧张
tighter than a beetle's butt crack.
你会后悔抢了我位置的
You re gonna rue the day you stole my spot.
我会在你的梦里缠着你
I am gonna haunt your dreams.
击球 -天啊
Batter up! Geez.
开打
Play ball!
她现在来了 说着莫妮莫妮
♪ Here she comes now sayin' Mony Mony ♪
你出局了
Man: You're outl
看起来不错啊 塞拉诺
Looking good out there, Serrano.
谢谢
Thanks.
来吧莫妮
♪ Come on Mony ♪
干得漂亮 卡尔
Great job out there, Carl!
嗯 保持下去 我的意思是手套戴好
Yeah. Keep it up. "It"being your glove
这样你就不会错过容易抓到的球了 好吗
so that you don't miss easy flies, okay?
内尔
Sam: Nelll
我的意思是 我相信
I mean I believe in your ability
你有能力用你的手和眼睛
to use your hands and your eyes!
你想喝一口吗 -想
You want a drink? Yes!
因为你让我觉得
♪'Cause you make me feel ♪
安全上垒 什么
Mason: Safe! What? l
安全上垒 安全上垒 你逗我呢
Safe? l Safe? l Are you kidding? l
你看到我看到的了吗 还安全 你知道什么不安全吗
Did you see what I saw? Safe? You know what's not safe?
你不安全 梅森 所以你今晚最好睁一只眼睡觉
You're not safe, Mason. So you better sleep with one eye open,
你这个臭
you little bi- i-
漂亮男孩
beautiful baby boy.
南加州独♥立♥报的开局不太顺利啊
Ah, rough start for the SoCal Independents.
看看看台上有没有人得分
Let's see if someone scored in the stands.
你有没有
Have you.
看过什么好电影
seen any good movies?
对
Yes.
尴尬咯
Awkward.
现在轮到丹尼斯·辛博-琼斯上场了
And now up to bat, Dennis Simbeaux Jones.
你能行的 丹尼斯 好吗
You got this, Dennis, okay?
别紧张 你先过去
Pearl: Easy out! You just get on first,
老内尔会带你的
and ol' Nelly's gonna take you right on home.
放松点 -我今早
Easy out! You know, I already
已经教训过珀尔了
told off Pearl this morning.
哦 淋浴的时候
Nell: Oh! In the shower.
在我的脑海里说的 实际上进行得很顺利
In my head. It actually went really well.
你洗澡的时候上垒了呜
Mm. Did you get on base in the shower?
因为我需要你这么做
Cause that's what I need you to do.
好吧 我们走吧 快点 丹尼斯 走吧
Okay. Let's go. Come on, Dennis! Let's go.
是啊 放松点
Pearl: Yeah, easy out.
而且 他会在你生日那天丢下你
Also, he'll ditch you on your birthday
去看《怪物史莱克》的预告片
to watch a preview of"Shrek the Musical. "
预告片是奇迹发生的地方
Previews are where the magic happens.
一振
Mason: Strike one.
再振
Strike.
三振 你出局了
Strike three. You're out.
我就说
Pearl: I told you.
走反了
Wrong way. Dennis: Huh?
好的
Got it.
我喜欢赢的感觉
I love the feeling of winning.
就像吃掉了最后一个虾
It's like eating the last shrimp.
我就知道你是故意的
I knew it was on purpose.
当然是故意的 我看到你盯着那个虾的样子了
Of course it was. I saw the way you looked at that shrimp
还发出馋的不行的声音
and then made a yummy sound.
你留下虾尾就是为了嘲笑我对吧
You left the tail just to taunt me, didn't you?
告诉你个好笑的 我对贝类过敏
Here's the kicker. I'm allergic to shellfish,
因为它会让我喉咙发紧 然后笑出声来
so it made my throat close and my mouth laugh.
好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
又一个令人失望的结果 南加州独♥立♥报队
Ah, another disappointing ending for your SoCal Independents,
以4比0落后
who are down 4- 0.
好吧 暂停 内尔 过来
Okay. Time out! Nell? Okay.
你们觉得今天打的如何
How do you think it's going today?
我觉得我们肯定是去不了体育中心了
Well, I don't think we're going to make it on SportsCenter,
但我们玩的还挺开心的 也尽力了
but we're having fun and doing our best.
是
Mm- hmm. Yeah.
内尔 你怎么想的
Nell, what do you think?
我啊 我跟TJ想的一样
Yeah, I- I think what TJ said.
好吧 如果我说这场比赛
Alright, what if I told you
我 押了100万在上面呢
I had $1 million riding on this game?
你们会有什么不同策略吗 -那我就让卡尔加入
What would you do differently? I'd bring Carl in.
他连订书器都拿不起来
He can barely pick up a stapler,
更别说从外场发球了
let alone throw from the outfield
我会让莎拉做第一个 因为她穿着高跟鞋
I'd move Sara to first 'cause she can't runj
根本跑不动 戴夫是个左撇子
in those heel spurs. And Dave is a Jefty
所以我会让他去右外场
so I'd bring him to the right field,
然后把吉尔推到中场 -有意思
and I'd push Jill to center. Interesting
好吧 把球给我 斯基普
Alright, give me the ball, Skipper.
好吧 现在内尔是教练了
Alright, Nell's the coach now.
我 不 他 他才合适
Oh, I No, is He was doing great.
你是来赢比赛的
You came to win the game.
你到底看啥呢
What the hell you looking at?
我们目前的情况是这样的 南加州失利
Here's where we're at, folks. SoCal is losing,