剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表
一切都是为了追踪
All to chase a bunch of robots
一群可能不在这座城市的机器人? -露易丝
that might not even be in the city anymore? -Lois!
哇
Whoa!
我们找到机器人了
We found the robots.
还有偷走它们的人
And the people who stole them.
哈 嘿
Huh? Hey!
来人处理一下
Someone take care of this.
你为什么要使用机器人
Why would you use the robot?
克拉克
Clark!
露易丝没错
Lois was right.
啊 我知道 她确实撒谎了
Ugh. I know. She did lie,
但是如果她跟我说实话 我会帮助她吗
but would I have helped her if she told me the truth?
我...我想我不会
I... I don't think I would.
这说明了我什么
And what does that say about me?
不是那样的
Not that.
露易丝和吉米找到了机器人
Lois and Jimmy found the robots
机器人在攻击他们
and the robots turned on them.
我们怎么做 我们应该打电♥话♥给佩里吗
What do we do? Should we call Perry?
总统 妈妈呀
The President? My mom?
克拉克
Clark?
好的 我想我们甩掉了他们
Okay. I think we lost them.
克拉克 你回来了
Clark, you came back.
我...我们...我们...我们必须去找吉米
I... We... We... We have to go get Jimmy.
伙伴们 快跑
Guys! Run!
克拉克
Clark!
啊 -克拉克
Ahh! -Clark!
不
No!
啊
Huh?
嗯 我没有料到这个
Well, I didn't plan for this.
巴杰 我需要你...
Badger, I need you to...
很好 新计划
Fine, new plan.
啊
Huh.
露易丝
Lois.
露易丝
Lois.
露易丝 不
Lois! No!
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
克拉克
Clark!
一个平常人过着平常的一天 是吧
A normal man having a normal day, huh?
我是谁 -克拉克
Who am I? -Clark!
克拉克
Clark!
克拉克 克拉克
Clark! Clark!
很抱歉我撒谎了 你是对的
I'm sorry I lied. You were right.
我太自私了 而你却离开了我们
I was being selfish, and you just left us.
但你回来了 然后...
But you came back, and...
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
克拉克
Clark?
克拉克
Clark!
你还好吗
You're okay!
吉米 告诉我你拍到了
Jimmy, please tell me you got that.
每一帧都拍到了
Every second of it.
我拍到一个人在空中飞的照片
I have pictures of a man flying through the air.
他一定是个外星人
He's gotta be an alien.
我曾经相信的一切都是真的
Everything I've ever believed in is real!
呃 你...你有战斗的照片吗
Uh, you... You got pictures of the fight?
这是世纪大新闻
This is the story of the century.
被盗的军用机器人 被超人击败
Stolen military robots, taken down by a Superman.
哦 当我们把这个给佩里看时 他会说...
Oh, when we show this to Perry, he's gonna say...
这是什么东西
This is garbage.
怀特先生 这是非常宝贵的
Mr. White, this is gold.
你给我带来的是一堆模糊的机器人坠落的照片
What you brought me is a bunch of blurry pictures of robots falling.
哎
Phew.
你们到底在想什么
What on earth were you thinking?
你把我的新实习生也拖了进来
And you dragged my brand new interns into this.
这是真的
It's the truth.
露易丝关于机器人的看法是正确的
Lois was right about the robots,
我们都确信我们揭露的事情
and we all stand by the story we broke,
因为我们是一个团队
because we're a team.
呃 先生
Uh, sir.
所有人出去
All the interns out.
出去 我会考虑你们明天要做什么
Go. I'll figure out what to do with you tomorrow.
我们没有被解雇
We're not fired?
老板 这是否意味着你会报道我们的新闻
Does that mean you'll run our story, Chief?
哪天你们给出拍到的你们确信的飞人的照片
I'll run your story on the day-
哪天我来刊登这则新闻
you get me a photo shoot with your very real,"Flying Man."
现在 先出去
Now, out!
嗯
Hmm.
露易丝 -哇 这太棒了
Lois? -Whoo! This is great.
我们只需要弄一个对超人的独家专访
We just have to get an exclusive interview with Superman,
然后怀特先生就不得不重视我们了
and then Mr. White will have to take us seriously.
这就是你从这一切中得到的收获 -是的
That's your takeaway from all this? -Yup!
而且...我保证 从现在开始 不再有秘密
And... And I promise, from now on, no more secrets.
加入吗 克拉克
You in, Clark?
当然 露易丝
Of course, Lois.
好耶
Yes!
而且无论他去哪里
And no matter where he goes,
无论他藏在哪里 我们都会追踪到超人
no matter where he hides, we will track Superman down
并且让他告诉我们他所有的秘密
and force him to tell us all his secrets.
然后我们将它发布
And then we'll publish them.
这是我人生中最美好的一天
This is the best day of my life!
剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表