剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表
上吧 肯特
Well, come on, Kent.
大胆一点 不试试怎么知道呢
Just take a risk. What's the worst that could happen?
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
威利斯 你怎么花了这么长时间
What took you so long, Willis?
队员们都等得焦躁了
The crew was getting restless.
我们的销脏人不在对接点
Our fence wasn't at the drop point.
我们没有买♥♥家
We have no buyer.
怎么回事... -情况更糟了
What the... -It gets better.
大都会我们的每一个买♥♥家 修理工或销脏者都不翼而飞
Every buyer, fixer, or fence in Metropolis has just disappeared on us.
我们被困在这里了
We're stuck here.
莱斯利 我们不能只是待在
Leslie, we can't just sit in a warehouse
满是偷来的怪异的科学武器的仓库等警♥察♥来抓
full of freaky stolen science weapons till the cops show up.
我们甚至不知道有一半东西是什么
We don't even know what half this stuff is.
我们接下来怎么做
What are we going to do?
我不知道 巴杰
I don't know, Badger.
为什么我们不要在我们雇佣的盗贼
Why don't we panic real loud in front of the thieves
和杀手面前惊慌失措
and killers we hired for this job?
我们需要做的是继续前进
What we need to do is keep moving.
如果我们能找到出城的路 那么我...
If we can find a way out of town, then I...
你们中谁招惹了机器人
Which one of you messed with the robot?
嗯 看起来像布拉德.
Mmm. Looks like Brad.
听着 各位
Listen up, people.
我们的行动遇到了障碍
We've hit a snag in the operation.
照我说的去做 我们仍然可以获得利益
Do what I say and we can still get paid.
如果不这样做 你就会像布拉德一样
Fail to do so and you end up like Brad.
穿上战服并装载卡车
Suit up and load the trucks.
是时候实施 B 计划了
Time for Plan B.
我们准备做什么
What are we doing?
我们准备迎接我重要的 非常严肃的新闻来源
We're meeting my important and very serious journalistic source.
弗利普·约翰逊 商界女性
Flip Johnson, woman of business.
这很珍贵
This is precious.
弗利普是递送星球日报的一个小孩
Flip is one of the Planet's newspaper delivery kids.
我们称自己为童子新闻团
We call ourselves the Newskid Legion.
因为他们... -我是领袖
And because they... -I'm the leader.
因为他们在途中看到了一切
And because they see everything during their routes,
他们总是知道这座城市正在发生什么
they always know what's happening in the city.
弗利普 这些机器人会是...
Flip, these robots would have been...
莱恩女士 虽然我很感谢你之前的英语辅♥导♥
Ms. Lane, while I appreciate your past English tutoring,
免费赠送不是好的生意点子
it's bad business to hand out freebies.
我需要一些报酬
I need something in return.
像什么 -我很高兴你问了
Like what? -I'm glad you asked.
我们需要你协助《Newskid》日报
We need your help with The Newskid Newspaper.
《Newskid》日报是来自我们和街上人们最新的消息
The Newskid Newspaper is the latest from us, the people on the street.
大字报可以解决这个难题
Big Words does the puzzle.
盖比发表专栏文章
Gaby does the op-ed.
帕蒂制♥作♥漫画
Patti does the cartoons,
但这只是因为妈妈说我们必须好好待她
but only because Mom says we have to be nice to her.
我是编辑
And I'm the editor.
我们希望佩里让我们的文稿和他的一起提交
We want Perry to let us deliver our paper with his.
所以 如果你要找我们
So, if you were to ask for us,
也许对我接下来的三篇英语论文也有帮助...
and maybe also help me on my next three,English essays...
一篇论文 -两篇 外加零食
One essay. -Two, and there will be snacks.
成交
Deal.
好的 在过去 24 小时内 银行的一根总水管爆裂了
Okay, in the last 24 hours, a water main burst at the bank,
他们在波格丹诺夫的餐馆里抓到了老鼠
they got rats over at Bogdanov's diner,
尤尔根斯太太和警长私奔了
Mrs. Jurgens eloped with the superintendent.
盖比看到一群卡车闯红灯
Gaby saw a bunch of trucks running a red light.
我还看到了一只奇怪的鸽子 太恶心了
And I saw a weird pigeon. It was gross.
等等 他们是垃圾车吗
Wait, were they garbage trucks?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
嗯 如果我必须在城市里运送赃物...
Hmm. If I had to transport stolen goods through the city...
我会想办法在众目睽睽之下做这件事
I'd find a way to do it in plain sight.
好的 你们在哪里看到卡车的
Okay. Where did you guys see the trucks?
你们具体在哪里看到他们消失的
And where exactly did you see them disappear?
呃 等等 露易丝 对于你和吉米 这件事开始变得危险了
Uh, wait. Lois, this is starting to feel dangerous for you and Jimmy.
而且 呃 对我来说也是如此
And, uh, to me, too.
你确定怀特先生同意我们跟踪这件事吗
Are you sure that Mr. White is okay with us following this?
哦
Oh.
是的 刚才就是他 呃...
Yeah, that was him just now. Uh...
他说他迫不及待地想看我们的报道
He said he can't wait to see our story.
哦 这里 这里
Ooh! Over here. Over here.
我们得进里面去
We have to get inside.
抬我上去 -呃 什么
Boost me up. -Uh, what?
就是把我举起来
Just lift me up.
你的体型是我的两倍 你绝对可以...
You're, like, twice my size. You can definitely...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 我...呃 我...-伙伴们
Yeah, I'm... Uh, I'm... -Guys!
我们不必穿过窗户 也不必窃窃私语
We don't have to go through the window, or whisper.
门没锁
The door's unlocked.
哦 这样不好
Oh, that's not good.
不
No!
机器人应该在这里
The robots should be here.
四周看看 一定有什么东西
Look around. There has to be something.
哦 看
Oh, look!
“下午 ”
"PM."
PM 可以是缩写 比如...
PM could be initials, like...
超自然超智人
Paranormal Meta-sapiens!
这是法国一直悄悄引用的超级聪明大猩猩的术语。
It's the term for the super-intelligent gorillas France has been hiding.
也许是制♥服♥的一部分 - 法国的
Maybe part of a uniform. -A French one.
这不是大猩猩 -我知道我在说什么
It's not gorillas. -I know what I'm talking about.
而且这不是人鱼 -下午
And it's not Merpeople. -PM.
这绝对是... -呃 你好 我是克拉克·肯特
And it's definitely... -Uh, hello? Clark Kent here.
我知道 莱恩在躲着我
I know,Lane is dodging me,
所以我要告诉你我给她发的短♥信♥内容
so I'm gonna tell you what I texted her.
你们三个现在都必须回到星球报社
All three of you need to get back to the Planet right now,
否则就别回来了
or don't bother coming back at all.
大都会港口
Port of Metropolis.
这是码头工人的夹克
This is from a dockworker's jacket.
他们正在将机器人转移到码头
They're moving the robots to the docks.
来吧 我们能抓住他们
Come on, we can catch them,
然后我们就可以... -佩里刚刚打来电♥话♥
and then we can... -Perry just called.
露易丝 你撒谎了
Lois, you lied.
我的意思是 按理说 是的 不这样说你们不会帮我
I mean, technically, yes, but you wouldn't have helped me
如果我说实话的话 -你没有给我们机会表态
if I told the truth. -You didn't give us the chance.
因为这事关重大
Because this was too important.
大都市的人们需要知道
The people of Metropolis need to know
他们的城市正在发生的事 并且...
what's happening in their city, and...
这与这座城市无关 露易丝 而是与你有关
This isn't about the city, Lois, it's about you.
我信任你 而你却利用我和吉米
I trusted you, and you used me and Jimmy
只是为了你能获取你的新闻
just so you could get your story.
好了 克拉克 我们是一个团队
Come on, Clark. We're a team.
我们不是一个团队
We're not a team.
我们只是两个听你说话的傻瓜
We're just two dummies who listened to you
因为有这样的我们再好不过了
because we didn't know any better.
现在我们就是这样
Now we do.
好吧 反正我不需要你的帮助
Fine. I don't need your help anyway.
哦
Oh!
等等 我了解克拉克 而且... -我不敢相信
Look,I know Clark and... -I can't believe him.
你这个愚蠢 美丽 胆小的好朋友怎么回事
What is wrong with your dumb, beautiful, coward of a best friend?
克拉克只是...你知道 他只是成长在一个...
Clark's just... You know, he just grew up in a...
等等 你说的是“美丽”吗
Wait, did you say "beautiful"?
然后他说 我是个自私的人
And then he says,I'm the selfish one.
嗯 -我是说 是的 我撒谎了
Hmm. -I mean, yes, I lied.
但除非我这么做 否则他不会帮助我
But he wouldn't have helped me unless I had.
不像他帮那个老太太拿围兜
Not like he helped that old lady with the bib,
或者...或者帮我协助弗利普
or... or helped me with Flip,
或者...或者给大家带来甜甜圈
or... or brought everyone doughnuts,
或者说...我很自私
or... I was being selfish.
呃 露易丝
Uh, Lois?
我把他从他梦寐以求的工作中解雇了-露易丝
I got him fired from his dream job. -Lois!
剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表