剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表
嘿 你得慢下来
Hey, you gotta slow down!
那边有一个大坑
There's a big pothole up there.
我知道 再给我几分钟
I know. Give me just a few more minutes,
我们就到爷爷家了
and we'll be at Grandpa's house.
哇
Whoa!
什么 呃...
What? Uh...
哇
Whoa!
我是怎么做到这的
How am I doing this?
我是谁
Who am I?
克拉克 闹钟响了
Clark. Alarm.
哈
Ha!
今天来了
It's today.
呃...
Uh...
今天来了
It's today.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你好 怀特先生
Hi, Mr. White.
呃 好吧 轻轻转动 不要压坏他的手柄
Uh, okay. Shake gently. Do not crush his hand.
嘿 克拉克
Hey, Clark?
我要尿尿
I gotta pee.
今天 就正常一点吧 今天 只是...
Today, just be normal. Today, just...
非凡出击
Be extraordinary!
怀特先生 谢谢你今天打电♥话♥给我
Mr. White. Thank you for calling me in today,
因为我有一个惊人的故事要讲给你听
because I've got one heck of a story for you.
噗噗
Pew-pew!
不 不要对你的老板这样做
No, don't do that to your boss.
我是克拉克·肯特...
I'm Clark Kent...
...这是梦想成真了
...and this is a dream come true.
我的鞋
Shoes.
就是这 这是一个能让你成为一名真正记者的故事
This is it. This is the story that'll make you a real reporter.
你可以这样做
You can do this.
我能做到
I can do this.
我要隐藏自己的力量 做一个普通人 过普通的一天
I'm gonna hide my powers and be a normal man having a normal day.
从现在开始
Starting now.
好吧 我必须救猫 我必须救猫
Okay, I had to save the cat. I had to save the cat.
从现在开始 我是一个普通人 过着普通的一天
I'm a normal man having a normal day, starting now.
哦
Oh!
你好呀 你先请
Hi, there. After... you.
谢谢
Thanks.
里面见 大块头
See you in there, big guy.
嘿
Hey.
呃 呃...你好
Uh, uh... Hello.
嘿
Hey.
呃 我的名字是... -克拉克
Uh, my name is... -Clark!
哦 你在后门上做的那些修理很棒
Oh, those repairs you did on the back door are wonderful.
哦 我有三打甜甜圈
Ooh, and I have the three dozen donuts
你想吃的都准备好了
you wanted to eat all ready to go.
你这小伙子胃口真好
Such a good appetite, this one.
不 看这 这...这不全是给我的
No, see, it's... It's not all for me.
但他全身会沾到水珠
But he gets the sprinkles all over.
这就是我们给他做围兜的原因
That's why we made him the bib.
呃... 好吧 这...今天是我第一天上班 我...
Uh... Well, it's... Today's my first day of work and I'm...
亲爱的 克拉克来了
Honey, Clark is here.
好男人 给他系围兜了吗
Good man! get his bib?
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 现在你...看到我穿着围兜
Well, now you've...seen me in a bib.
嗯 -所以 我 呃 在事情变得更糟之前就离开
Uh-huh? -So, I'm, uh, just gonna leave before this gets any worse.
永别
Goodbye forever.
呃 抱歉 稍后我会修好前门的
Uh, sorry. I'll fix the front door later!
我不敢相信我们迟到了
I can't believe we're late.
我不敢相信我们的闹钟又崩了
I can't believe our alarm clock exploded again.
你觉得这种事为什么总是发生
Why do you think that keeps happening?
所以 嘿 我们...我们...我们在星球日报的第一天
So, hey! Our... Our... Our first day at the Daily Planet.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
哈 我很兴奋
Ha! I am pumped.
肯特和奥尔森正在揭露真♥相♥
It's Kent and Olsen, uncovering truths.
等等 呃 吉米
Wait! Uh, Jimmy
就像外星人在我们中间行走一样
Like the fact that aliens walk among us.
就是这样
And there it is.
外星人 尼斯湖水怪 大脚怪...
Aliens, Loch Ness, Bigfoot...
...来自德国的一只通灵海星
...that one psychic starfish from Germany.
这都是真的
It's all real.
以我敏锐的观察力 呵 我会得到证据的
And with my keen eye for observation, huh, I'll get the proof.
不用担心
Don't worry.
一见到老板我就把这一切告诉他
I'll tell our boss all of this the instant we meet him.
吉米...
Jimmy...
我只想插一嘴说...
I'm just gonna cut him off and say...
被盗的军用机器人隐藏在大都会这里...
Stolen military robots are being hidden here in Metropolis...
...我已经掌握了独家新闻 -莱恩
...and I've got the scoop. -Lane.
西蒙森山基地
Mt. Simonson Base
是实验军事项目的库存仓库
is the inventory warehouse for experimental military projects,
一天前他们遭遇了抢劫
and a day ago they got robbed.
唯一的逃生之路是穿过大都会
The only road out leads through Metropolis,
这意味着拥有危险战争机器的盗贼
which means thieves with dangerous war machines
在我们城市是松散的
are loose in our city.
大家需要明白这一点
People need to know about this.
所以...
So...
准备好让我把这件事公诸于众了吗
Ready for me to bust the story wide open?
不 露易丝 你只是在实习
No. Lois, you're an intern.
我今天叫你来是为了见见他们
The only reason I called you in today was to meet them.
你好 -你
Hi. -You?
你
You.
他们是新的实习生
These are the new interns.
我想让你向他们展示诀窍 然后...
I want you to show them the ropes and get...
他们可以帮助我获取消息
They can help me with the story.
哦 你有没有想过这些机器人
Oh, have you considered that these robots
可能来自星球之外
might have come from beyond the stars?
呃 他们来自一个军事基地
Uh, they came from an army base.
只有这些地方他们便于隐藏
There's only so many places to hide them.
我已经掌握了线索
I've already got a lead.
可能是下水道恐龙
It could be the sewer dinosaurs.
所以我们跟进... -飞蛾人
So we follow up... -Moth Man.
与我观点相符...
Meet my source...
人鱼 人鱼
Merpeople! Merpeople!
找到机器人... - 并获取线索
Find the robots... -And get the story.
那我们还在这等什么呢
Then what are we waiting around here for?
呃 甜甜圈 怀特先生
Uh, donut, Mr. White?
老板
Chief?
新实习生 出去 老实习生 留下
New interns, out. Old intern, stay.
你不能报道这个新闻 你不准离开这座大楼
You do not report the news. You do not leave this building.
你的工作是教实习生如何扫描东西和冲煮咖啡
Your job is to teach the interns how to scan things and make coffee.
就是这样
That's it.
怀特先生 为了大都会的利益... -为了我的利益
Mr. White, for the good of Metropolis... -For the good of me,
你必须打消这些疯狂的想法
you need to stop coming in with these wild ideas.
做我让你做的事
Do what I tell you to do.
莱恩 这是你最后一次机会了
Lane, this is your last chance.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我可以向怀特先生道歉
I can apologize to Mr. White,
如果...如果有帮助的话
if... if that'll help.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
他把我留下谈话因为他想要你们
He kept me behind because he wants you
帮助我跟进被盗机器人的消息
to help me follow up on my stolen robot story.
真的吗 他看起来很懊恼
Really? He seemed pretty upset.
不 只是他看起来这样
Nah, that's just his face.
你想给怀特先生留下好印象 机会来了
You wanna impress Mr. White, this is our chance.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你喜欢她
You like her.
不 什么
No. What?
我是说 我...我钦佩莱恩小姐
I mean, I... I admire Miss Lane.
是 你就是
Yeah, you do.
才没有 吉米 别瞎说
As professionals, Jimmy. Professionals.
剧集 | 我与超人的冒险(2023) | 导航列表