剧集 | 憨豆先生(1990) | 导航列表
请等一会
Just a moment.
好吗?
OK?
先生 决定了吗?
Have you decided, sir?
额 是的 我可以点这个吧?
Er, yes. Could I have this, please?
鞑靼牛肉?
The steak tartare?
额 牛排 是的
Er, steak. Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 有兴趣尝试一下我们餐厅特色酒吗?
Would you like to try the house wine, sir?
好的 我试试看
Yes, please.
恩!
Mmm!
不…… 我还要开车
No, no, no, no. I'm driving.
先生 一切都还满意吗?
Everything to your satisfaction, sir?
哦……恩
Oh... Mmm.
一切都还好吧 先生?
Is everything all right, sir?
哦 还好
Oh, yes.
你确定?
Are you sure?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
哦 对不起!我很抱歉 先生
Oh, excuse me! I do apologize. Terribly sorry, sir.
到底怎么了?
Whatever is going on?
这可真是最糟糕的餐厅了
It really is
the most appalling mess.
我真的无法想象 请原谅我们
...I really cannot. Please, do forgive us.
(实况播音员)我们看到 为了祝贺影片的上映
(Commentator) 'And you join us as the Royal car winds its way slowly
皇室家族的汽车 正缓缓的开向奥帝安影院 [英国影院]
'to the entrance of the Odeon Cinema for tonight's gala performance.
人群在欢呼
'The crowd cheers,
人们在十一月的丝丝细雨中欢呼
'their spirits undampened by the light November drizzle.
与此同时 正在等待迎接皇室派对中电影里的那些明星
'Inside, waiting to greet the Royal party, are the stars of the film
不知疲倦的后室男孩
'as well as those tireless backroom boys
一切发生在镜头之后的场景
剧集 | 憨豆先生(1990) | 导航列表