剧集 | 憨豆先生(1990) | 导航列表
剪好了 先生……来看看
There we are, sir... and just a look.
是的 那很好
Yes, that's fine.
好极了
Great.
好的 我要脱掉你的外套
Right. I'll take that off you.
不用找了
Keep the change.
Hmm...
那么 还没决定 先生? 恩……
So, made your mind up yet, sir? Mmm...
是的 就那种
Yes, that one.
我会帮你弄成这种造型的 先生
Let's just get this on you, then, sir.
好的 现在……
Right then, now...
只需要修剪一下 先生 只需要……把头抬起来一点 先生
Just a trim, then, sir. Just... head up a bit, sir.
开始了
There we go.
抬头 先生
Head up, sir.
苏希 接下电♥话♥ 帮下忙 亲爱的?
Suzie, answer that, will you please, love?
我们等一下
Excuse us a minute.
苏希!
Suzie!
抱歉 我可以和你一起离开杰米这一下吗?
Sorry, can I just leave Jamie here with you?
我把钱包忘在商店了
Only I've left my purse in the shop.
给他剪个好发型 可以吗?你会很乖的 杰米!
Just give him a good haircut, will you? Be good, Jamie!
哈哈!
Tadaa!
不会太久的
Won't be long.
哦 恩……
Oh, well...
是的……是的 太棒了!
Yeah... Yeah, great!
谢谢
Thanks.
找到了 我真是走运
Found it. I was really lucky.
没关系 不用找了
It's all right. Keep the change.
说谢谢 谢谢
Say thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 很感谢
Thank you! Thanks so much.
喂?
Hello?
等下 我听不清 等下……就等一下
Hold it, I can't hear you. Wait... Wait a minute.
哦 很抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
苏希在星期二的时候经常在这里
Suzie's usually here Tuesdays.
两分钟
Two minutes.
早啊 德里克 早安
Morning, Derek. Good morning.
像平常那样就行了 德里克
Usual please, Derek.
我先来的
I was first.
在后面分叉就可以了 头发太稀少了 你能行吧?
Just the split ends at the back. Thin it out, would you?
好的……
Right...
不用找了
Keep the change.
糟糕的一天! 谢谢 德里克 非常好
What a day! Thanks, Derek. Very nice.
罗杰?
Roger?
罗杰!
Roger!
好的 他在哪里? 喔!
Right. Where is he? Whoa!
他在哪里? 什么?
Where is he? What?
你这算什么?! 但我喜欢!
What do you call this? But I like it!
你不喜欢 我喜欢
You don't like it. I do.
闭嘴 杰米 听着…… 哦咦!
Shut up, Jamie. Listen... Oi!
我的马尾辫! 他看起来像一只大猩猩!
My ponytail! He looks like an ape!
别叫了! 打扰一下!
Don't shout. Excuse me!
你知道我留了多久才留这么长的吗?
Do you know how long it took me to grow that?
两年 你的人两分钟就给我剪掉了!
Two years, and your man chopped it off in less than two minutes!
你没看到吗?
Have you seen this?
陛下
Sir.
你疯了吗? 你说……
Have you gone mad? You're saying...
你的助手 他在哪里?
Your assistant, where is he?
德里克 不论怎样你的名字是……
Derek, whatever your name is...
借过 借过 借过 借过
Come by. Come by, come by, come by!
借过 借过 借过……
Come by, come by, come by...
坐下 慢慢的……
Sit. Steady...
我要出去……一个小时
I'll be about... an hour.
3:15 之前回来 好吧?
Sort of 3:15, all right?
你想玩一把吗? 是的 谢谢
Would you like a go? Yes, please. Thank you.
还玩一次吗?
Another one?
谢谢
Thank you.
很不错 先生
Well done, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
哦咦 哦咦 哦咦
Oi, oi, oi.
这可不行!
No!
抱歉我来晚了 洗手间被卡住了
I'm so sorry I'm late, I got stuck in the toilet.
你的名字? 卢克
Name, please? Luke.
谢谢 卢克 那是一只很可爱的狗狗
Thank you, Luke. That's a lovely dog.
波比 波比 可爱的狗狗
Poppy. Poppy. Lovely dog.
憨豆
Bean.
你的宠物呢?
And your pet?
出来 出来
Come on. Come on.
等一下 先生
One minute, sir.
团长 你可以过来一下吗? 我们必须开始了
Colonel, could you come here? We must get on.
这个宠物能被承认吗? 我们真的必须开始了!
Can we allow this? We really must start!
快点 快点 快点 快点!
Come on, come on, come on!
好的 安静点……
All right, quiet please...
安静!
Quiet!
服从测试
The obedience test.
别动……
Stay...
别动……别动
Stay... Stay.
哦……
Oh...
坐下……坐下
Sit... Sit.
别动……别动…… 哦……
Stay... Stay...
Ohh...
别动 坐下 别动 坐下
Stay. Sit, Polo, sit.
别动……别动……
Stay... Stay...
不 回去 回去!
No, come back, come back!
你要乖乖的坐在那里
You sit there.
哦 泰迪
Oh, Teddy.
坐下 坐下……
Sit, sit...
别动……
Stay...
别动……
Stay...
别动……
Stay...
太棒了!
Yes!
别吃腊肠!
Don't eat the sausage!
现在 别吃腊肠!别吃腊肠……
Now, don't eat the sausage! Don't eat the sausage...
哦 不 安格斯????爱神????
Oh, no, Angus!
不……
No...
不!
No!
上来 威利!
Go on, Willy!
上来 威利! 上来 威利!
Go on, Willy! Go on, Willy!
安格斯!安格斯!
Angus! Angus!
泰迪!泰迪!
Teddy! Teddy!
做得好 谢谢
Well done. Thank you
做得好 谢谢
Well done. Thank you
所有工作人员 工作人员的列车都在第四月台
'All staff. Staff train now at platform four.'
万岁!
Hooray!
哦!
Ohh!
剧集 | 憨豆先生(1990) | 导航列表