这是很棒的讲故事的手段 当然了
so it's a great storytelling tool. And then, of course,
在最后 所有的东西都崩溃掉 然后变成
in the end, everything kind of breaks down and becomes,
现在是真实世界了 是漫威电影宇宙版本的真实世界了
"We're in the real world, in an MCU version of the real world."
- 我死了吗 - 没有
-Am I dead? -No.
- 你为什么这么想 - 因为你死了
-Why would you think that? -Because you are.
我们正站在“突现基地“的正前面
We are standing at the very front of what we call "the pop-up base,"
这里是天剑局建造的军事基地
which is our military base set up by S.W.O.R.D.
用来调查旺达在西景镇所造的异常现象
to investigate the anomaly that Wanda has set up here in Westview.
这栋建筑就是这用途
So that's what this building is about,
一个临时的结构
a temporary structure
用来观察和解决旺达引发的问题
from which to observe and deal with this problem.
我们在构建漫威的世界
We're in the Marvel world,
所以从许多方面来讲 你也许很期待我们从一些更加固定化的东西开始
so in many ways, you'd expect we would start with something a bit more stylized
某种 更为科学的方式
and, sort of, you know, sci-fi.
但是我们想从更加现实的方面入手
But we wanted to make it a little more realistic,
所以我们一开始想的是
so we started with ideas
军方遇到这样的灾难会是什么反应 比如
of what kind of military response is there to a disaster, for example,
如果是一场化学病毒袭击
if it were a chemical attack,
或者核武器袭击 诸如此类的情况
or nuclear attack, or something like that.
事实上 军方有相应的应急小组 抵抗危机小队
And they actually have these response teams called CBRNs,
他们会处理一些
which go out and deal with
化学的 生物的 核辐射的威胁
chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats.
灵感也是源自这里
So it's sort of inspired by that.
我身后的建筑是一个完全混合的建筑体
Now, that said, the building behind me is a complete hybrid, it isn't...
空军 陆军和海军陆战队都没有这样的东西
Nothing exists like this in the air force, in the army, or marines.
所以 我们自己虚构了这样的建筑 来让它更符合漫威的风格
So, we made up our own version of it to make it a little more Marvel-like.
我们这上面都有什么
What do we have up?
雷达 激光雷达 声雷达 红外线技术
Radar, lidar, sodar, infrared.
重复循环
Cycle through.
我们在突现基地内部
We're inside the pop-up base
监测着结界内部的情况
monitoring the Hex, which is what Darcy calls
达茜把那里称作旺达的世界西景镇分界
the magical Wanda-world Westview area.
所以 这里的军方还有
So, this is all different kinds of military
从事宇宙科学研究的人都和现实中不一样
and space-science people,
那里是我的小桌子
and then, there's my little desk back there.
他们给她安排了个单独的角落
They gave her her own little corner,
达茜就是在那儿破解旺达的魔法
um, where she's basically cracked the "the magic."
你的意思是 宇宙创造了两个复仇者主演的情景喜剧么
So, you're saying the universe created a sitcom starring two Avengers?
这只是个理论
It's a working theory.
达茜发现
Darcy discovers that there's
六边结界里面有电视信♥号♥♥产生
basically an old television signal emanating from the Hex,
就在异常区域里面
from the anomaly.
她找到一部有老式天线的旧电视机
And she goes, and she grabs an old TV with a piece of rabbit ears on it,
收到了旺达从六边结界里面广播出来的电视信♥号♥♥
and she picks up the TV show that Wanda's broadcasting out from the Hex.
我们做的就是 旺达在六边结界里面经历的每一个年代
So, what we do is, in each period that Wanda iterates within the Hex,
我们就找到那个年代的电视机
we bring in those period TVs.
所以50 60 70年代的电视机 等等 都有
So you see late '50s, '60s, '70s, and so on.
电视里面也许看这都是假的 但是在那里面都是真实的
Everything might look fake in the TV, but everything in there is real.
有意思的是对比
What's fun is just the contrast.
这个轻喜剧的世界
We started in this very, sort of, light sitcom world,
是我此前没创作过的 很有意思
which I had never designed before, so that was fun.
然后又迅速改成 算是
But then, to then dive right into, sort of,
漫威电影宇宙的风格
straight-ahead MCU style,
视效风格 表演风格 剧本 等等
visual style, acting style, script, and all that,
某种程度上 很让人愉悦
just is delightful after all of that, in a way,
因为 这都是和电影一样的吗 是的
just because, you know, "Is this all in the same movie?" It is.
这很棒 从电影到电视剧的转变
Which is great, but just the design challenges
对设计来说非常有挑战 很有意思
of having to go from that to this, that's really fun.
这里是剧中的市中心 在好莱坞搭建的
We're at the town square which is in Hollywood,
剧中的六个年代都在这里有大量镜头
so basically, we see that in six periods pretty extensively.
要对应每一个时代的风格是巨大挑战
So much of it is a design challenge to get all of that right,
要表达每一个时代 这是前所未有的
to, sort of, express the period, it's sort of unprecedented.
其中一个挑战就是 拍摄时间表
Part of the challenge is that we don't have a shooting schedule
不允许我们拍摄两天 暂停两天
that allows us to shoot for two days, go away for two days,
重新修整 再回来拍摄
turn it around, repaint, come back.
我们只能在深夜装♥修♥
We're doing overnight changeovers.
所以我们必须对每一处装♥修♥变化了如指掌
Which means that we have to basically define all of the design changes,
所有要准备的细节
all the pieces you're gonna bring in,
设计好 建造好 涂好油漆 很可能还要预装
design them, build them, paint them, prefit them probably,
这样到时候心里才有数
so you know exactly what you're doing,
一切就像搭乐高积木一样
and everything comes in almost like LEGO in a certain way.
这些部件来来往往 非常快
All these parts come in and go up very quickly,
因为必须在短短12小时内让这里换个天帝
'cause you've only got, maybe, 12 hours to complete this turnaround.
为了孩子们
"For the children!"
最终集里面 旺达
The experience of doing the finale
必须跑过市中心
when Wanda, she has to run through town square,
寻找艾格尼斯 或者说阿加莎
and she's looking for Agnes, or Agatha,
整个小镇的人们都开始苏醒
and all of the people in the town start to wake up,
把她围起来
and surround her, and crowd her almost,
祈求她放过自己
like, begging her to let them go.
我受不了了 旺达 求你了
I can't take this anymore, Wanda, please.
求你了
Please!
那个场景很长 是剧情高♥潮♥
It was a very long sequence. It had quite a climax.
这里到底是谁说了算 旺达
I mean, who is the boss here, Wanda?
英雄可不会折磨别人
Heroes don't torture people.
在那么宽广的地方拍戏 就像是剧院里一样
Getting to do a wide like that, it feels like a piece of theater.
拍摄那么强烈的感情戏很让人满意
It felt really satisfying to do emotionally, I think.
非常有史诗感
And it just felt epic, like the...
有些时刻也非常有电影感
There's some moments when these movies just feel like so cinematic on the day,
感觉非常宏大
and that just felt really grand.
走吧 所有人 快走
Go, now, all of you. Go! -
跑啊
Run!
剧本最特殊的地方在于
What's so special about this script
是谁从哪里来到哪里去
is that you don't actually know what is coming from where,
谁才是真正的坏人
and who is actually the bad person,
又是谁有不可告人的动机
and when someone has ulterior motives,
到底是在发生什么
and what's actually happening.
有时候 会感觉
So, sometimes you feel like,
旺达是坏人 是反派
"Well, Wanda is the bad... She's the villain.
她毁了小镇里所有人的人生
"She has turned all of these people's lives upside down.
她就是反派
"She's the villain."
然后你又发现 艾格尼斯也很坏
Then, you find out that, well, Agnes is pretty terrible.
从头到尾她都在酝酿阴谋
She's got her own thing that she's been brewing the entire time,
抵消旺达的魔法
and kinda counteracting, counter-magicking Wanda.
然后还有海沃德
And then you have, um, Hayward,
他不算是什么好人
he's pretty not a very good person.
他也有自己的目的
And he's got his own agenda that's throwing...
每个人都有自己的目的
Everyone has their own agenda,
最棒的在于有时候
and what's great is that at some point,
矛盾爆发 要我说可以算是
you see it all clash and blow up
展开一场史诗级超级英雄对战
into an epic superhero fight, might I say.
最后一个到广场的人穿的是妈妈牛仔裤
Last one to town square is a walking pair of mom jeans.
枷锁
...burden!
我是其中一个要拍飞行动作戏的人
Usually, I'm like one of the only flyers.
所以我经常要吊威亚
Like, I'm the only one on wires often.
拍电影的时候我吊过很多次
That is something I do a lot in these films.
你这看着像是猛冲
I mean, it looks like a blast.
我感觉这是漫威第一次
And so, I feel like it's the first time
准备这么多飞行场境
Marvel has had to accommodate for so many flying sequences.
非常有挑战
And it was a real challenge...
凯瑟琳穿的戏服很奇葩
I mean, Kathryn's in a ridiculous costume
要穿着它拍戏 还有吊威亚 非常不舒服
that is very uncomfortable to harness and fly in.
但是我们就这样被吊来吊去
But we all just, like, we're always harnessed
这样拍了得有六周
like, for the last six weeks.
我们经常吊威亚 这很有趣
We've been harnessed quite a bit, and it was so fun.
我喜欢飞行
It was... I love flying.
我喜欢飞行戏 非常享受
I love doing all the flying work, I really, truly enjoy it so much.
我认为这是漫威第一次
But we... I think it's the first time
创作全飞行场景
I think Marvel's really had to create a full fight sequence in the air.
我最高兴的是
I think my most gratifying was